e there, but in the periphery of our m

in TeeLeague 24.08.2019 02:14
von lebaobei123 | 302 Beiträge

Jonny Bairstow lks ahead to the first Test between England and Pakistan at Lords, discusses Mohammad Amirs return, revels in England Rugbys series win in Australia, and tries his hand at fencing… I got the opportunity to try a bit of fencing this week down at Team GB headquarters.I was alright. I managed to get a couple of points off a couple of the guys, but its safe to say its probably not my next gig after cricket.It was fantastic to see the people there preparing for the Olympics, though - the fitness and skill on show was truly remarkable. I wish them all the best for Rio.Weve got a big game to prepare for on Thursday. We know how important it will be to start the series well, but well try to treat it no differently to any other, just lk to prepare in the same way, with the same intensity.Theres been a lot of talk about external factors in the build up to the Test but we try to take all of that out of the equation. Sure, its bound to still be there, but in the periphery of our minds.I have no idea what kind of reception Mohammad Amir will get on his return. Whatever happens, happens. All we know is he is a quality bowler. Pakistan seamer Mohammad Amir is lking forward to bowling at England’s captain and ‘backbone’ Alastair Ck when he makes his return to Test cricket At the same time, we have batsmen that are capable of countering his threat. Were in gd form and have exceptional skills ourselves.He has talked about wanting to become number one in the world. Its hard to judge given I havent properly faced him - other than once or twice in under-15s cricket! He is coming back after a long period of time out of cricket, so Id imagine he has a long way to go for that.Lk at Jimmy Anderson and Stuart Broad; both have performed day in, day out, for a number of years and only recently have they reached number one. Its not something thats going to happen overnight for Amir.We have Gary Ballance back in the squad, and Toby Roland-Jones linking up with us for the first time. Who is Toby Roland-Jones? All you need to know about the Middlesex quick called into Englands Test squad to face Pakistan Ive played for the Lions before with Toby. He has obviously done really well in county cricket recently and has rightly been rewarded with a call up into the Test squad.Gary is a class act. Everyone has enjoyed having him back in the squad; were all behind him, and Im sure he will score plenty of runs.He is someone who has scored four hundreds already in 15 Test matches. You dont have those stats and average over 50 with 28 hundreds in first-class cricket, if youre not a proven player. England batsman Gary Ballance admits he was surprised to be called back into the Test team for their series with Pakistan He also played really well for Yorkshire against Middlesex last week, hitting a hundred, so will come into the game on Thursday with his confidence on a high.Were back at Lords for the first Test. I got a hundred there last month against Sri Lanka, and while its always nice to score runs for the team, to get onto the prestigious Lords honours board made it particularly special - something Id always wanted to do.Hopefully I can get my name back up there again this week, although its not going to be easy. Jonny Bairstow is hoping for similar celebrations at Lords to when he reached three figures against Sri Lanka Left-arm seam is obviously not something we faced against Sri Lanka and it will play a big role in this series.There are some things we learned from playing Pakistan the UAE last year in terms of facing some of their bowlers, but it will be completely different conditions here, both overhead and with the pitches, compared to that tour.Pakistan have got a strong side all the way through. We know it is going to be a tough challenge, but hopefully playing with home advantage can help us.It served Andy Murray alright this week - you saw how much it meant to him to win Wimbledon again.It was great t to see England win 3-0 in Australia in the rugby union. Obviously, its always special to go to Australia and win. The way the guys performed in all three Test matches was brilliant to watch. Englands rugby team celebrate after their 3-0 Test series triumph in Australia There are a lot of rugby fans in the squad that tk enjoyment from that - Ckie is a big rugby fan, Broady, t. Everyone kept a keen eye on those games while they were going on.Theres a lot of guys that take a keen interest in ftball t and watch that religiously, so by contrast, it was obviously disappointing to see England go out earlier than expected in the Euros.But thats part of sport sometimes - Im sure the team will move on, bounce back and come back stronger.Watch the first Investec Test between England and Pakistan from Lords, live on Sky Sports 2 from 10am on Thursday. Or watch from £6.99 with NOW TV, no contract. Also See: Pakistan v England: Story of 2015 Bairstow can be one of the best Amir: Life ban or second chance? Get Sky Sports Yeezy Bst 350 Billigt .com) - The Utah Jazz lk to put an end to their five-game losing streak when the Denver Nuggets visit Salt Lake City Monday night. Adidas Yeezy Sverige . Hes the same player he always was, only now his efforts are being rewarded. The rkie manager has made a habit of heaping praise on others when things are going well, and accepting criticism when they arent. But in the case of Hurtado, its what the coach is NOT saying that may be the secret to a superb run of form. http://www.yeezyssverige.com/. PETERSBURG, Fla. NMD R1 Skor . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. st-sverige.html" target="_blank">Ultra Bst Rea Dam .com) - Even-money favorite Liams Map proved a little t tough down the stretch and won Saturdays $100,000 Harlans Holiday Stakes at Gulfstream Park.Brklyn, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - The Philadelphia 76ers have acquired veteran forward Andrei Kirilenko from the Brklyn Nets in exchange for forward Brandon Davies. In addition, the Sixers also obtained guard Jorge Gutierrez, a 2020 second- round draft pick and the right to trade second-round choices in 2018. Kirilenko has appeared in just seven games for the Nets this season, playing 36 minutes without making any of his five attempted shots. He averaged 5.0 points in 45 games last season for Brklyn. The 33-year-old Russian native has career averages of 11.8 points and 5.5 rebbounds in 797 games with Brklyn, Minnesota and Utah.dddddddddddd He spent 10 seasons with the Jazz, who made him a first-round pick in 1999. Gutierrez, has played just nine games for the Nets this season, averaging 1.8 points in just 4.3 minutes. Davies, a 23-year-old BYU product, has appeared in 71 games for Philadelphia over the last two seasons and has averaged 3.8 points with 2.6 rebounds. He has averaged 6.3 points and 3.7 rebounds in 20 games this season. The Nets also created a $3.4 million trade exception and another trade exception of $916,000 with the transaction. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 425 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen