That Cook and Mancuso shared the podium with her ma

in TeeLeague 23.08.2019 02:03
von lebaobei123 | 302 Beiträge

Lindsey Vonn was vintage Vonn in a World Cup downhill at Lake Louise in Alberta on Saturday, earning her first win in nearly two years.She screamed Yes! after crossing the finish line, knowing she was back for the first time since her right knee was surgically repaired.Moreover, she led an American podium sweep, the first time thats ever happened.It really couldnt be a better day, Vonn said.Confident in the stability of her right knee again, the four-time overall champion aggressively charged the course and earned her 15th career win at Lake Louise.Vonns teammates were right behind her, with Stacey Ck taking second and Julia Mancuso winding up third.Im so excited for Lindsey. A cl day, Ck said. It really helps having Lindsey back, and her competitiveness and enthusiasm for the sport. It pushes us. Thats when we thrive is when we push each other.The day before, in Vonns first World Cup race in nearly a year, she wasnt her usual aggressive self. She held back just a bit.Not so on Saturday. Vonn tk chances, like she usually does, especially here, on a course thats been dubbed Lake Lindsey due to all of her success.Its just finding my rhythm and finding my confidence, she said. Im finally back to where I feel confident and Im pushing the limits. I want more speed. I havent had that yet until today.That Ck and Mancuso shared the podium with her made the afternn all the more memorable. They are all about the same age and have been with each other through the wins and the wipeouts.We have a gd energy (on the team), Vonn said. We all have a great dynamic. Everyones excited for this season.It was Vonns first victory since Jan. 26, 2013, in Maribor, Slovenia. Less than two months later, she injured her knee in a wipeout at the world championships.She tried to get back in time for the Sochi Games, but partially tore one of the reconstructed ligaments in a training crash in Copper Mountain, Colorado, three months before the Olympics.Again, she attempted to get through it, only to sprain her MCL racing a downhill in France last December. A month later, she had a second surgery.This time, she tk things easier with her recovery. No need to be aggressive.My knee feels really gd. I dont think about my knee at all, said Vonn, who captured downhill gold at the 2010 Vancouver Games. I dont ski differently because of it. Im back to doing what I used to do.Vonn analyzed her downhill performance from Friday and noticed she was off her line and not pushing as hard. So she made the adjustments.I tried to stay deeper in my tuck, tried to be more aggressive in some turns, she said. I think it paid off.Vonn pulled within two of matching the World Cup record of 62 race victories held by the great Annemarie Moser-Proell of Austria.Its always something I kind of think about, Vonn said. Its more to motivate me in the summer. Right now, Im just focusing on trying to ski well.Im not expecting this kind of result all the time just yet. But it definitely gives me a lot of confidence.Next up is a super-G on Sunday. kiestore.com/Eagles-Dallas-Goedert-Jersey/" target="_blank">Dallas Goedert Womens Jersey .The South African had three birdies on the front nine and another four after the turn at Leopard Creek Country Club to move to 16-under 128 overall.Grace, who won all four of his European Tour titles in 2012, dropped his only shot of the competition on the par-3 fifth. kiestore.com/Eagles-Clayton-Thorson-Jersey/" target="_blank">Clayton Thorson Eagles Jersey . Hicham Khalouas late goal improved Almerias chances of avoiding relegation in a match dominated by contentious calls, including three penalties. One day after Barcelonas 4-3 win at Real Madrid featured three penalties, referees again dominated a wide-open game that saw Almeria ultimately move out of the relegation zone and one point ahead of Getafe which tk its place. kiestore.com/Eagles-Tommy-Mcdonald-Jersey/" target="_blank">http://www.eaglesrkiestore.com/Eagles-...cdonald-Jersey/. The md in Seattle was electrified as the parade featuring the NFL champions began near the Space Needle and made its way to CenturyLink Field, the home of the team. At a ceremony inside the stadium, the team thanked its loyal followers -- the 12th Man -- capping a day of boisterous celebration that drew an estimated 700,000 revelers to Seattle. kiestore.com/Eagles-Harold-Carmichael-Jersey/" target="_blank">Harold Carmichael Eagles Jersey . -- Joe Thornton scored the tiebreaking goal with 59 left in regulation to help the San Jose Sharks overcome a two-goal deficit to beat the Pittsburgh Penguins 5-3 on Thursday night. kiestore.com/Eagles-Chuck-Bednarik-Jersey/" target="_blank">Chuck Bednarik Jersey . New Zealand brushed aside England 26-7 to win the event and reclaim top spot in the overall standings. The All Blacks, the defending World Series champions, won their third tournament this season in style, running four tries past England to claim their 11th Cup championship in Hong Kong and first since 2011.NEW YORK -- Ron Gardenhire will be in the dugout with the AL All-Stars at his home stadium. The Minnesota manager was chosen along with Clevelands Terry Francona as coaches to join AL manager John Farrell of Boston in the July 15 All-Star game at Target Field. For the NL, manager Mike Matheny of St. Louis chose Clint Hurddle of Pittsburgh and Fredi Gonzalez of Atlanta as his coaching staff.dddddddddddd Francona has himself managed the AL team before -- in 2005 and 2008. In that second one, Farrell served as his pitching coach for the game. Gardenhire, who has managed the Twins since 2002, has been an AL coach in 2003 and 2007. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 47 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen