So once we start to get the pads

in Clan- und Funwars 22.08.2019 08:21
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

MONACO -- Although Lewis Hamilton qualified in second place for the Monaco Grand Prix, the former world champion still feels some way off being able to compete for victory in Sundays race. Hamilton has 21 GP wins to his name -- compared to just one for his new teammate Nico Rosberg -- but the Briton has been beaten by the German in qualifying for three consecutive Formula One races. "This weekend was one of the toughest for me so far," Hamilton said after finishing behind Rosberg in qualifying. "Its a general feeling to do with me. Its difficult to really explain it. Ive just not been on it all weekend. Its not through not being focused or not being centred or anything like that, its just (feeling) uncomfortable in the car." Hamiltons season started brightly enough, with two third-place finishes in the first three races, but he finished 12th in Barcelona two weeks ago and was off the pace before that in Bahrain, where he crossed the line in fifth spot. In Barcelona two weeks ago, the 28-year-old driver started from second on the grid only to roll in a crushing full lap behind race winner Fernando Alonsos Ferrari. "Particularly in the last couple (of races) I did pretty pr," Hamilton said. "Its been like (this) since the first race. Even winter testing I was struggling." Hamilton, who won the title in 2008, acknowledges that the pre-season switch from McLaren to Mercedes has taken him out of his comfort zone more than he expected. "The set up I have on the car, in terms of brake, cylinders, is a lot different obviously to what I experienced before where I was very, very comfortable. Id been used to it and it was always the same," he said. "I had 100 per cent confidence in the car (at McLaren), particularly (on) this track where you need 100 per cent confidence in the car." Hamilton adds that his confidence has been slightly affected, such as being unsure of when to brake, and that he still cant get enough temperature in the tires. Mercedes shortcomings have been exposed in races, and what the car has in speed it lacks in durability. "It worked well in the past, its just that Ive been struggling with getting that confidence," Hamilton said. Its not that Hamilton has never been beaten by a teammate in qualifying, but in the past he raced alongside former world champions -- such as Fernando Alonso and Jenson Button. Rosberg has never finished higher than seventh overall. "Ive been very fortunate to have had lots of experiences in the past, obviously when I was with Fernando, with Jenson," Hamilton said. "Ive had plenty of times where I was out-qualified. It doesnt make me doubt my abilities or anything like that, just got to work harder." Rosberg has a best of fourth place this season at the Malaysian GP, so getting ahead of Hamilton in qualifying almost feels like a victory in itself. "I know that Lewis is one of the best out there, so it was going to be a massive challenge to beat him around here," Rosberg said. "Thats why Im all the more happy I just managed to edge him out." Nike Sb Scarpe Sconti .ca NHL Power Rankings for the second straight week, ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Colorado Avalanche. Nike Air Force Just Do It Fake . 4 Villanova with a 96-68 drubbing on Monday. Wragge hit 9-of-14 from behind the arc, matching Kyle Korvers schl record for 3-pointers in a game set in 2003, as Creighton (16-3, 6-1 Big East broke a conference record with 21 treys in the rout. http://www.airforce1justdoit.it/air-presto-scontate.html . "Hes going to have hip surgery on Jan. 7, and hell be expected to rehabilitate for four to six months beyond that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview. Nike Air Force 1 Ragazzo . - Chris Tierney snapped a tie with a power-play goal late in the third period as the London Knights rallied from a 3-0 deficit to beat the Erie Otters 5-3 in Ontario Hockey League action on Wednesday. Air Force 1 Bianche Offerte . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the bst he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Kansas is capable of draining long-range shots.This much, Bill Self sees every day in practice. Actually, as far back as when the Kansas coach recruited players for a team ranked No. 7.Through a 2-1 start, however, the Jayhawks are shting only 23.1 percent from 3-point range and have been outscored from behind the arc, 93-36.Their top backcourt bombers -- senior Frank Mason and juniors Devonte Graham and Svi Mykhailiuk -- have combined to go 9 of 37 entering a game Monday against Alabama Birmingham (2-1) as part of the CBE Hall of Fame Classic at Sprint Center.I know were better shters than what weve shot, Self said. Devonte, Frank and Svi, none of them have gotten on a roll yet. I know we can become a pretty gd shting team.Against Siena on Nov. 18, an 86-65 win that counted as the Jayhawks host game in the CBE tournament, Kansas was outscored 24-3 at one point from 3-point range as the Saints trimmed a second-half deficit to five.Weve been shting the ball well in practice, it just hasnt translated into games, said Mason, who led Kansas in scoring in each of its three games and averages 23 points despite making only two 3-pointers this season.Fatigue remains a factor the Jayhawks must confront.Another semifinal between Georgia (2-1) and George Washington (3-0) is scheduled Monday before the CBE championship round is played Tuesday.The Jayhawks opened the season traveling to Honolulu and New York for a split with Indiana and Duke and now face three games in five days.Throughout the opening stretch, and throughout the season actually, attention will be focused on Josh Jackson, a 6-ft-8 freshman guard who came to Kansas ranked as the nations top recruit by some services.Jackson has shown flashes, but also encountered foul problems in each game, averaging only 22 minutes while scoring at an 11.7-point clip.On ccasion, Jackson has been clearly agitated by some calls, drawing a technical foul in the win over Duke.dddddddddddd.Hes an emotional youngster, but thats something hes got to do a better job with, Self said. I do think that hes got to control his emotions a little bit.Getting frustrated like that, sometimes its OK but its not thinking next play. Youve got to put that behind you. Hell get better at that.UAB is coping with the loss of Nick Norton, a starting junior point guard, who was lost for the season after tearing the ACL in his right knee in the season opener.In their first game without Norton, the Blazers had a 26-game homecourt winning streak snapped by Furman before rebounding to defeat Troy 74-51 on Nov. 17.UAB was picked as the consensus favorite in Conference USA after claiming the title last season and moving on to the NCAA Tournament before settling for a schl-record 26 wins.William Lee, a 6-9 junior forward who is the reigning C-USA defensive player of the year, had seven rebounds and seven blocked shots in the win over Troy.Junior forward Chris Cokley paces the Blazers, averaging a team-high 14.3 points and 6.0 rebounds.Sophomore guard Deion Lavender flirted with a triple-double against Troy, posting nine points, nine rebounds and seven assists. With Norton out, Lavender shared duties at the point with senior Denzell Watts.We did a better job of balancing the minutes and not relying strictly on Deion, said Robert Ehsan, who was promoted to head coach at UAB this season after Jerod Haase left for Stanford.Denzell was fantastic. Deion played off the ball as well, which he is an asset at. This is the kind of expectation that the coaches have for Deion, to be this productive. He had a great game. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 192 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen