losing opener Tammy Beaumont for a duck in th

in Clan- und Funwars 22.08.2019 08:20
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Manchester United should stick with Louis van Gaal and draw on his experience for the benefit of coaching staff like Ryan Giggs, according to the League Managers Association chief executive Richard Bevan. Van Gaals future is uncertain with United requiring a victory by 19 goals against Bournemouth on Tuesday, live on Sky Sports 1, to finish fourth in the Premier League.According to Sky sources, Jose Mourinho has been told the United job is his this summer if the clubs owners decide to sack Van Gaal, but Bevan believes they should stick by the Dutchman. He told Sky Sports News HQ : Lking from the outside, and speaking to Louis van Gaal at our conferences, he is a very impressive man. Louis van Gaal admits Manchester United have not reached his expectations this season He is a man of 14 trophies, three titles in different countries, and immense experience in the Champions League.If I was Manchester United, I would be lking to see how I can embrace his experience and make sure the likes of Ryan Giggs and the backrm staff are benefiting in the next 12 months.He is one of the most talented and technically astute coaches in the world. LMA chief executive Richard Bevan thinks the sacking of Quique Sanchez Flores could prove to be a serious mistake Bevan expressed his disappointment at another season of frequent sackings and resignations.Weve had 54 sackings, 12 resignations, and 150 coaches, which often arent mentioned, and out of the 54 managers only five are back in work, Bevan said.What we often hear in the media is the merry-go-round, but it is not the case. If youre lking to give managers opportunities - Watford gave Billy McKinlay a chance, and he won the first game, drew the second one and got the sack at seven oclock at night. Thats not really the way to build the next managers and coaches for this country.Theyve had probably five managers in the last two seasons and I think sacking Quique Sanchez Flores was a very big surprise. Hes 51, a very talented manager, and I think its probably a serious mistake as well.What is important for the managers is that theyre not lking for sympathy, theyre lking for time to build, time to learn from mistakes and to have enough matches to survive when they succeed and build that career. Its very difficult. Also See: Schmeichel: United have bored me to death Sky Live: United v Bournemouth preview De Gea would not force move away No United offer for Zlatan - agent st-350-v2-nz.html" target="_blank">Yeezy Bst 350 V2 For Sale . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. Yeezy Bst NZ .com) - Christian Ponder will get another chance to prove himself for the Minnesota Vikings, with head coach Leslie Frazier announcing Wednesday that the struggling quarterback will start this weekends game against the Green Bay Packers. http://www.yeezyshoesnz.com/yeezy-powerphase-nz.html . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. Yeezys For Sale NZ . Giroud, who wasnt in the starting lineup for two matches after allegations about his private life and a decline in form, scored twice in the first half. Tomas Rosickys chip made it 3-0 before half time at Emirates Stadium, while defender Laurent Koscielny scored an unmarked header in the second half. Yeezy NZ . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. England Women 240 for 9 (Sciver 77, Hazell 45, Fernando 3-28, Ranaweera 3-3 beat Sri Lanka Women 78 (Weerakkody 32, Marsh 4-21, Hazell 3-21) by 162 runs ScorecardEngland Womens offspinning duo of Laura Marsh and Danielle Hazell tk seven wickets between them to decimate Sri Lanka Women for 78 and seal a 162-run win in the fourth ODI in Colombo. With the win, England completed a 4-0 sweep and their sixth consecutive series win.In a match that was pushed to the reserve day by the weather, Sri Lanka were bowled out in 33.1 overs, with Marsh taking 4 for 21 and Hazell returning figures of 3 for 21 - her best in ODIs. That, after England had put up 240 for 9 on Thursday after being lifted by contributions from Natalie Sciver (77) and the lower order.Sciver performed with the ball t, and was the first to strike, taking out Sri Lankas openers inside eight overs to reduce them to 21 for 2. Twenty balls later, in the space of which Sri Lanka had added just three runs, Marsh had her first victim, sending back Lasanthi Madhushani to expose Sri Lankas middle order.Marsh and Hazell then scythed through the middle order with the next three wickets falling for 17 runs as Sri Lanka slipped to 47 for 6. Prasadani Weerakkody, the only batsman to show some fight with 32, added 29 runs for the seventth wicket with Nilakshi de Silva - the highest Sri Lanka could manage - before the home team lost their last four wickets for the addition of two runs.dddddddddddd.England began in similarly pr fashion on Thursday, losing opener Tammy Beaumont for a duck in the second over after chsing to bat. Amy Jones (2 and Heather Knight (11), the captain, steadied them briefly with a 30-run second-wicket stand, before England slid drastically, losing five wickets for 20 runs to become 58 for 6.Natalie Sciver, who had walked out just at the start of the collapse with England 38 for 2, began the recovery. Like Sciver, who later supported them with the ball, Hazell and Marsh made crucial contributions with the bat. Sciver and Hazell added 104 runs for the seventh wicket. Sciver was bowled by Chamari Atapattu for a 74-ball 77, before Hazell added 44 more for the eighth wicket with Marsh. Marsh hung around till the end, staying not out on 36. She was helped by No. 10 Beth Langston, who chipped in with 21, to complete Englands recovery before rain stopped play.Inoshi Priyadharshani and Inoka Ranaweera inflicted the bulk of the damage, finishing with three wickets each. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 659 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen