would score twice in the span of just over a

in TeeLeague 21.08.2019 02:26
von lebaobei123 | 302 Beiträge

Daniel Alfredsson had plenty of polarizing moments during the course of his 18-year career in the National Hockey League. He had a controversial hit on Darcy Tucker in Game 5 of the 2002 playoffs that propelled the Battle of Ontario to a different stratosphere. His mock stick toss lampning countryman Mats Sundin a couple of years later also turned up the temperature in that rivalry. And after falling behind 3-1 in a playoff series to the Pittsburgh Penguins in 2013, Alfredsson raised a lot of eyebrows when he said probably not when asked about his teams chances of coming back to win the series. But one of the most controversial moments in Alfredssons career has always been shrouded in a little bit of mystery. In Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final against the Anaheim Ducks, Alfredsson appeared to sht the puck directly at Ducks captain Scott Niedermayer at the end of the second period. Some have suggested it was a pure accident, while others have maintained the Sens captain deliberately shot the puck at Niedermayer out of frustration. On Thursday afternn, Alfredsson admitted that incident was one of the biggest regrets of his career. I had one of those moments where it just snapped for me. It was frustration and I saw this thing slipping away, Alfredsson said told TSN 1200. Thats something I would like to have undone - thats for sure. The Senators would ultimately lose Game 4 by a score of 3-2, with the Ducks taking a commanding 3-1 series lead. Anaheim would close out the Sens in the next game and claim their first Stanley Cup championship. In hindsight, Alfredsson says that second period letdown in Game 4 was a critical turning point in the series. We won Game 3 and we had a chance to tie the series up. We played an unbelievable first period and we scored a goal late in the period and it seemed like we were on our way to win that game. And then we went out and had an awful second period, Alfredsson said. The Ducks would score twice in the span of just over a minute in the second period, with a pair of goals by Andy McDonald to give them a 2-1 lead. While Dany Heatley responded for a late goal to tie the game 2-2, Anaheim was carrying the play and the momentum. So as the seconds ticked away in the second period, Alfredsson showed his frustration by firing a slapshot in the direction of Niedermayer. The longtime Sens captain admitted that he apologized to his Ducks counterpart during the post-series handshake. I apologized to Scott after we lost for what happened. I set the bar really high for the way game should be played and how you handle yourself in different situations. I stepped over the threshold a few times and that was one of them. Leonardo Bonucci Juventus Jersey . - First-timer Chris Harris Jr. Blank Juventus Jersey .com) - Mikko Korhonen carded a 5-under 67 on Thursday to claim medalist honors at the European Tours Final Qualifying Stage tournament. http://www.juventusfcpro.com/Kids-Douglas-Costa-Jersey/. He was with the New York Jets in 2011 when the NFL locked out their players after they failed to agree on a new contract. Willy went undrafted but was given a lk by four NFL teams before heading north. Mattia De Sciglio Jersey . If one fighter gases, he usually gets beat up pretty bad from that point on. Gianluigi Buffon Jersey . Red Sox outfielder Jonny Gomes, the bandleader of the beard brigade during Bostons run to the 2013 World Series title, said he will be shaving his off before spring training so that he can file it "in the archive" with his memories of the teams improbable championship.WASHINGTON -- Cy Young Award winner Clayton Kershaw was activated from the disabled list by the Los Angeles Dodgers, who kept outfielder Yasiel Puig out of the starting lineup for the second straight night. Kershaw allowed one run in 6 2-3 innings of a 3-1 victory over Arizona in the March 22 opener at Sydney. The two-time NL Cy Young Award In the process, the reigning NL Cy Young winner strained a back muscle and went on the DL for the first time in his major league career. Kershaw struck out 15 in 10 innings over two minor league injury rehabilitation starts with Class A Rancho Cucamonga and Double-A Chattanga. To make rm, the Dodgers optioned pitcher Pedro Baez to Chattanga. Puig crashing into an outfield wall in the ninth inning of Sundays losss at Miami.dddddddddddd Puig rammed his head, left arm and lower left leg against the fence as he tried to track down Jeff Bakers winning ninth-inning double. "I feel well, I feel gd. My heads not bothering me anymore," Puig said through a translator. "I wasnt prepared to play yesterday. If the team needs me today Ill be ready to play. Mattingly said before batting practice that Puig was still being evaluated and could see action Tuesday. "Hed be a guy that would be available to double switch, pinch hit, as long as everything continues to go gd," Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said. First baseman Adrian Gonzalez was also out of the starting lineup; Mattingly gave him the night off from the starting lineup. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 227 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen