squalification last year was for selecting a pla

in Laberecke 20.08.2019 02:13
von lebaobei123 | 302 Beiträge

CROMWELL, Conn. -- Ryan Mre is in contention in the Travelers Championship -- again. Mre had an eagle and two birdies Saturday in a bogey-free 4-under 66 to take a one-stroke lead over Aaron Baddeley into the final round. "This is a tournament I really want to win and I know its a tournament I can win," said Mre, who has four top-10 finishes in eight starts in the event. The 31-year-old Mre had a 13-under 197 total at TPC River Highlands after opening with rounds of 63 and 68. He won the CIMB Classic in Malaysia at the start of the season in October for his third PGA Tour title. "Today was a great examples of It doesnt have to be pretty to sht a great golf score," Mre said. "I honestly didnt feel great all day hitting the ball, but drove it well enough to kind of keep myself out of trouble." Mre eagled the par-5 sixth, holing a 37-ft putt from just off the green, to take the lead early in the afternn. He has made one eagle in each of his three rounds this week. The eagle on No. 6 was something of a lucky break, Mre says, as his drive was off target. "I hit it right off the tee, quite a bit right and straight into the trees, which is not a gd place to be, and obviously walking up I did not think I was going to have a shot at all," Mre said. "Just planned on pitching out almost sideways with the way the rough is. And apparently got a really gd bounce and chased way down the cart path, and I was actually still sitting on the edge of the cart path and I was only maybe 230 yards out. So it had gotten pretty far down there." Mre chipped in for a birdie on No. 11 to move to 12 under and break a four-way tie for the lead. No one who has held a share of the third-round lead has won the Travelers since Stewart Cink in 2008. Baddeley had six birdies and a bogey in a 65. "Around here you feel like you should birdie every hole. There are a lot of birdie holes out there," said Baddeley, the Australian who won the last of his three PGA Tour titles in 2011. "But you have to be patient." Sergio Garcia, K.J. Choi, Scott Langley and Michael Putnam were tied for third at 11 under. Garcia had a 65, Choi shot 69, Langley 70 and Putnam 69. Graham DeLaet of Weyburn, Sask., shot 71 and was tied for 67th place. Garcia has five top-10 finishes in nine PGA Tour starts this season, and won the European Tours Qatar Masters in January. "Its been a solid season so far," Garcia said. "Theres no question Id like to have played better at the Masters and last week (at the U.S. Open)." Masters champion Bubba Watson was nine strokes back after a 67. He won in 2010 at River Highlands. Former Stanford star Patrick Rodgers, making his pro debut, was 4 under after a 71. Defending champion Ken Duke was 2 under after a 71. tballhotspurstore.com/Women-Kieran-Trippier-Tottenham-Hotspur-Jersey/" target="_blank">Kieran Trippier Hotspur Jersey .6 seconds left to give the Toronto Raptors a 92-89 victory over the Boston Celtics in an exhibition game Wednesday night. tballhotspurstore.com/Women-Son-Heung-Min-Tottenham-Hotspur-Jersey/" target="_blank">Son Heung-min Jersey .Y. -- When the New York Islanders lead was cut in half in the opening minute of the third period, the sense of impending dm began wafting through Nassau Coliseum. tballhotspurstore.com/Women-Serge-Aurier-Tottenham-Hotspur-Jersey/" target="_blank">http://www.ftballhotspurstore.com/Wome...Hotspur-Jersey/. LOUIS -- The St. tballhotspurstore.com/Women-Dele-Alli-Tottenham-Hotspur-Jersey/" target="_blank">Dele Alli Jersey .com) - The 12th-ranked Ohio State Buckeyes continue a four-game homestand at Value City Arena on Wednesday night when they face off against the High Point Panthers in a non-conference matchup. tballhotspurstore.com/Women-Harry-Kane-Tottenham-Hotspur-Jersey/" target="_blank">Harry Kane Jersey .com) - Former foes from the Mountain West Conference battle in the 23rd annual Las Vegas Bowl, as the 23rd-ranked Utah Utes clash with the Colorado State Rams at Sam Boyd Stadium on Saturday.BATA, Equatorial Guinea - Equatorial Guinea taking over late as host of the African Cup of Nations may not be great for the tournaments troublesome last-minute planning, but its pretty gd for the home team.Six months ago, Equatorial Guinea was thrown out of the African soccer championship for cheating in qualifying. On Saturday, it will play in the tournaments opening game against Republic of Congo in front of its own red and blue-clad fans.How did that happen?Equatorial Guinea stepped in late last year when Morocco pulled out as host because of Ebola, fearing the deadly virus might spread during the 16-team, three-week tournament. With its decision to stand in, Equatorial Guinea earned a spot for its team in place of Morocco.When the Equatorial Guinea team learned it would participate in the CAN (African Cup), it was very quick. Quick, quick, Equatorial Guineas newly-appointed Argentine coach Esteban Becker said on Friday. And we have organized the team for a new coach. But the players mentality ... for them the mentality is very happy for the African Cup.The national team is theoretically picked from a population of just over 700,000 people, although foreign-born players once dominated the Equatorial Guinea lineup and sometimes got the country into trouble. Equatorial Guineas initial disqualification last year was for selecting a player from neighbouring Camern.At this African Cup, the teams strength will again be playing at home, as it was three years ago when it co-hosted the Cup of Nations and reached the quarterfinals, surprising Senegal on the way.Were not thinking about the quarterfinals, the semifinals or the final, captain Javier Balboa, who once played for Real Madrids reserve team, said ahead of this campaign. Game by game by game.In 2012, Equatorial Guineas riotous home support spurred it on. But on Friday, just a few supporters std outside a broken-down ticket office on the outskirts of Bata Stadium, one wearing a wly Equatorial Guinea hat and team scarf in the 30-degree heat and sweltering equatorial humidity. It didnt lk like a mad rush for tickets on the eve of the opening night, when Burkina Faso also faces Gabon in a double-header at the same stadium.dddddddddddd.Fearing pr crowds — a problem at many African Cups — the government announced this week that ticket prices would be reduced to cater for the many pr.They will start at 500 Central African francs, or around $1, in the remote host towns of Mongomo and Ebebiyin. The cheapest tickets will be $2 for games in the bigger cities of Bata and Malabo, the capital. And for 40,000 supporters, their tickets to a game will be free, bought for them by the countrys president. Teodoro Obiang Nguema announced his gesture to the country on national television this week.Let those who have the means help the pr, Obiang said. Myself, I bought 40,000 tickets.A charm offensive, maybe. But for this curious country halfway up the west coast of Africa, where Spanish is spoken, oil is big business and the autocratic Obiang has been firmly in charge since he tk over in a coup in 1979, the tournament could be a major bst for its image if it comes off.Still, it is a risk.There are already problems with the organization, including no running water and dangerous electric cables at one teams hotel, no rms at all for another squad, and a training ground located in the middle of the rainforest and a two-hour drive from its base for a third, tournament favourite Algeria.Coach Claude Le Roy, whose Republic of Congo plays Equatorial Guinea in the opening game, has complained bitterly about the standard of his teams hotel. Le Roy declined to answer questions on the issue on Friday, telling reporters to go ask organizers the Confederation of African Ftball about the running of the tournament, which he has said should have been delayed to give Equatorial Guinea more time.As Le Roy spoke at Bata Stadium, the lights suddenly failed, temporarily plunging a media rm into darkness. As they flickered weakly back on again, Le Roy started laughing.___Gerald Imray is on Twitter at www.twitter.com/GeraldImrayAP ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 389 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen