owed tonight. But our goalie made the d

in Laberecke 20.08.2019 02:12
von lebaobei123 | 302 Beiträge

FRANKFURT - Stuttgart bsted its hopes of avoiding relegation from the Bundesliga by fighting to a 0-0 draw at Hannover on Friday. The one point put Stuttgart five points clear of the danger zone. Hannover is 11th, four points above Stuttgart. Striker Cacau connected with a cross to sht high from three meters when unchallenged early in the second half in what was Stuttgarts — and the games — best chance. There were few chances in the match between two sides more concerned about protecting their goal. Dansby Swanson Jersey . They wanna make t-shirts about it and sell them at our next hockey game..DB: Wow, they want to make t-shirts? That sounds pretty amazing.MS: Yeah, I was also on the Top 10, I was number 1 today, so that was pretty cl. Dansby Swanson Braves Jersey . Jets head coach Paul Maurice made the announcement Saturday following the morning skate and confirmed Al Montoya will start in goal against the Dallas Stars on Sunday. http://www.baseballbravesproshop.com/gre...-braves-jersey/. You can catch all of the action LIVE on TSN2 at 6pm et/3pm pt. The Heat reached that mark Saturday night when they ruined the Philadelphia 76ers home opener. Josh Tomlin Jersey . The ftball club recently announced an increase in season ticket prices in five of the seven categories at Investors Group Field for 2014. While most increases are in the two to three per cent range, the clubs most affordable season tickets will jump from $199 to $250 — a 26 per cent leap. Darren ODay Braves Jersey .C. -- Panthers wide receiver Steve Smith has been ruled out for Sundays game against the Atlanta Falcons.UNIONDALE, N.Y. - The New York Islanders are brimming with confidence these days, thanks to a standout goalie and a newfound winning attitude.Jaroslav Halak made 34 saves for his ninth straight win, and Cal Clutterbuck scored his third goal of the season as the Islanders earned a 3-1 victory over the New Jersey Devils on Saturday night.New York (17-7), which had a five-game winning streak snapped Friday at Washington, has won 12 of 14. This is the fastest the Islanders have gotten to 17 victories.Were doing some gd things and we believe in ourselves, Islanders captain John Tavares said. You can see the poise and composure we have now. We just have to keep that going.Halak has been a force, going 12-4 in his first season with the Islanders.Im not thinking of how many games Ive won in the past, said Halak, who made 16 saves in a tense third period, including five during a 5-on-3 Devils power play. Im only as gd as my last game.Islanders coach Jack Capuano knows how vital Halak has been to the teams success.I thought our goaltender was excellent, Capuano said. We knew that they would make a push, and we did whatever we could to withstand it. Weve had a long stretch — six games in nine days — and it showed tonight. But our goalie made the difference.Casey Cizikas, who scored an empty-net goal to seal it, agreed with his coach.Hes been unbelievable, Cizikas said. Hes kept us in games and he was such a huge part of the win.The Devils (9-11-4), beaten by Detroit in a shtout on Friday, lost their fourth straight. Damien Brunner scored his first goal since Oct. 24, and Cory Schneider made 25 saves.We played better in the second and third periods, but we didnt get the result, and thats what matters, said Schneider, who started in goal for the 23rd time in New Jerseys 24 games. We gave them everything we had down the stretch. Sometimes, you just dont get the bounce to tie things up.We played well, but its a results-based business, and were not getting the results.New York tk aa 2-1 lead 32 into the second period when defenceman Calvin de Haan fired a wrist shot that was deflected in by Clutterbucks stick.dddddddddddd.The goal was originally given to de Haan but was changed to Clutterbuck during the second intermission.The Islanders controlled play early, and they grabbed a 1-0 lead on Nikolay Kulemins fifth goal.Kyle Okposo tk a slap shot that Schneider easily stopped, but he was unaware that the puck trickled through his pads and was inches from the goal line.Kulemin got behind the defence and poked the puck past Schneider.I thought I had it, Schneider said. I didnt know it got past me.The Devils tied it 1:47 later on Brunners second of the season. Defenceman Adam Larsson fired a shot that was deflected in front by Brunner.It was a gd deflection and got me to the far side, Halak said. Theres not much you can do about that.New Jersey dominated the third period, and held a 16-2 edge in shots, but couldnt net the tying goal.With nine minutes left, the Devils recorded five straight shots at Halak. The best chance came on a backhanded attempt by Michael Ryder.New Jersey then had a 5-on-3 advantage for nearly a minute toward the end of regulation, but the Islanders killed it.Capuano said that is a sign of his teams maturity.When we had to contain, we did, Capuano said. We have a different attitude, and it showed. From top to bottom, we know were not going to lose.NOTES: The Islanders honoured Hall of Fame defenceman Denis Potvin before the game. ... The Devils played without centres Adam Henrique (upper body) and Travis Zajac (lower body). Both were injured in the third period Friday. Brunner and Jordin Tt replaced them in the lineup. ... Devils D Eric Gelinas was a healthy scratch. The Islanders were without D Johnny Boychuk (upper body) for a second straight game. ... Islanders D Nick Leddy played in his 275th consecutive game. ... Capuano and Devils coach Pete DeBoer were teammates with Milwaukee of the IHL from 1989-91. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 278 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen