es alongside Tyrone Roberts, who made his r

in Mitglieder 13.08.2019 12:09
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

The lineups that 25th-ranked California and San Diego State will field when they meet at Sacramentos new Golden 1 Center on Monday (11 p.m. ET, Pac-12 Networks) might bear little resemblance to the players they put on the flr in their last games on Wednesday.The Bears (2-0) were missing three starters -- preseason All-American forward Ivan Rabb (toe) guards Jabari Bird (back) and Grant Mullins (neck) -- in their 75-65 overtime victory against UC Irvine.The Aztecs (2-1) faced a worse situation. They started Wednesdays home game against San Diego Christian with only eight players and at one point were down to six, including one walk-on, by the time they finished off an 81-58 victory.They are probably lking for the same thing we are -- to get healthy, Cal coach Cuanzo Martin said, But thats a great program.There is a pretty gd chance that many of the injured players will be available on Monday.All three injured Cal players may be ready to return Monday, and if Rabb plays, it would represent his season debut after he sustained a sprained toe in a scrimmage against St. Marys three weeks ago.For San Diego State, Valentine Izundu (ankle) and Matt Shrigley (ankle) could have played Wednesday if the opponent had not been an overmatched NAIA schl.Montaque Gill-Caesar (nose) and Dakarai Allen (ankle) were injured during Wednesdays game, but might return for Mondays game, t.The outlk for Malik Pope (knee), Max Hoetzel (knee) and Ben Perez (back) is less certain. All three missed the first three games of the season and remain questionable for the game against Cal.The 6-ft-10 Pope is the key member of that group after starting 16 games last season.Maliks making progress, Aztecs coach Steve Fisher said after Wednesdays game, but I would term myself cautiously optimistic today that he would have a chance (to play Monday).It would have been nice to have those injured players last Monday at Gonzaga, which clobbered San Diego State 69-48 when the Aztecs shot only 28.6 percent from the field.They were not needed against San Diego Christian, although Fisher nearly ran out of players.We had two 13-year-olds as honorary coaches today, Fisher said after the game, and at halftime I said, John, Jake, do you have tennis shoes? They lked at me. I said, Where do you go to schl? La Jolla Country Day. What grade are you in? Seventh grade. I said: Im putting one of you in. I mean that, Im putting one of you in.After consulting a rule bk, Fisher did not put them in. Jeremy Hemsley had a game-high 23 points for the Aztecs in that game and preseason all-conference selection Trey Kell added 19.The Bears had a much bigger challenge against UC Irvine, which held a 13-point lead early in the second half.Cal rallied behind freshman Charlie Mre, a 5-ft-11 point guard from Chicago who scored 38 points, a Cal freshman record and the most points by a Bears player since Jerome Randle, another undersized point guard from Chicago, scored 39 in 2010.We didnt want to have any excuses after the game, Martin said. You had key guys out, and this is part of the game. You have 13 scholarship guys. You have to make it work with the guys whove been in practice. Probably one of the better wins in my coaching career, just to see guys compete and battle and not make excuses.San Diego State, the preseason pick to win the Mountain West Conference title again, won the conference regular-season title by three games last season, but failed to get into the NCAA tournament. A neutral-court win over Cal might help the Aztecs make the Big Dance this season. Nike Air Max 2017 KPU . Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat. Cheap Nike Air Presto Shoes . But the quarterback hopes to stay involved in ftball after officially calling it quits Tuesday. "Id love to lk at those opportunities as they arise," Pierce said in an interview from his Winnipeg eatery. http://www.windrew.com/balenciaga-speed-trainer-knit-men-s-women-s-high-runner-olive-white-sale.html . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. Balenciaga Speed Trainer White . You can watch the game live on TSN at 70pm et/40pm pt. The Flyers had won seven of eight before dropping their last two outings on consecutive days over the weekend. Philadelphia was handed a 6-3 loss by the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday afternn before dropping a 4-1 decision to the Rangers the following night in New York City. Nike Sb Shoes Cheap . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty gd place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very gd defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said. CHICAGO -- Blackhawks defenseman Brent Seabrk has been ruled out for a game against the New York Rangers due to an upper-body injury.Seabrk got hurt in the second period of Tuesday nights 4-0 victory over Arizona. He awkwardly tumbled into the boards after a hit by Jordan Martink.Seabrk, who has two goals and 14 assists in 28 games, is day to day. The durable Seabrk missed just one regular-season ggame last season.dddddddddddd.The Blackhawks also were without captain Jonathan Toews and goaltender Corey Crawford for Friday nights matchup with New York. Toews hasnt played since Nov. 23 because of an upper-body injury, and Crawford is recovering from an emergency appendectomy. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 683 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen