Sunday.Tampa Bay manager Kevin Cash, a

in Clan- und Funwars 12.08.2019 12:52
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Kaka sounded out advice from former LA Galaxy midfielder David Beckham before joining Orlando City in MLS in 2014. The two players were briefly team-mates when Beckham joined AC Milan on loan in early 2009, shortly before Kaka departed for Real Madrid.The Brazil international signed for Orlando City in 2014 for their maiden MLS season, and admitted Beckham, who now leads the Miami Beckham United ownership group, played an important role in convincing him to move to the United States. David Beckham and Kaka played together briefly in 2009 at AC Milan It was a big decision, Kaka told Sky Sports. I tried to be prepared for that. I spoke to some of the big players that had played here before like Beckham and my question for him was, What is the big difference youve found when you made the move to the MLS?He said the level of the game because we are used to playing the best of the best. When you play Champions League, the level of the game is so high. He told me that was the most difficult thing when you move to MLS. Beckham targets PSG link David Beckham targets Paris St Germain link for MLS franchise When I came to America I tried to live like an American citizen. The first time I moved from Brazil I went Italy and I saw a lot of Brazilians suffering because they were trying to live as a Brazilian in another country.I didnt think that was gd so I tried to live as an Italian. That helped me a lot during my time in Italy. Kaka is one of Orlando Citys designated players The 2015 MLS season saw the arrival of two new franchises, Orlando City and New York City FC, with Kakas Florida-based team outperforming their east coast rivals by seven points in the Eastern Conference.Neither side made the MLS Cup Play-offs, but Kaka did secure his place in Orlando City history when he scored the clubs first competitive goal on his league debut against NYC FC.Orlando City kick-off their campaign this year against Real Salt Lake on March 6, and a place in the post-season is Kakas stated goal.I played in three teams and three big teams in Sao Paulo, Real Madrid and AC Milan, he added. Orlando is just a baby team.It started last season in MLS so I wanted to score the first goal for the team in the league. I was so happy when I saw that ball coming in because its part of the history of this club forever. Everybody is going to say the first goal was scored by me. David Villa (left) and Kaka (right) lead out their respective sides For us a gd season would be to make the play-offs. This is our goal for the season. We also want to grow as a franchise but on the field we have to arrive and make the play-offs. However, the thing I want more than anything is to win the MLS Cup. Its a huge goal for me and for my career.Our supporters are very intense. Our average last season was 32,000 so thats a big number. It was a big surprise but they are faithful and they are with us every game. We had a tough period last season when we couldnt win at home, but every time they were with us and supported us. They are awesome. Kaka scored Orlando Citys first goal in MLS Kaka has only played 15 minutes of 2018 World Cup qualification for Brazil, and was most recently part of the national team squad for their 3-0 victory over Peru in November.But he insists he has not called time on his international career, and is eager to help out manager Dunga if required.Its amazing when I can play with Brazil, but now its a different moment of my career, he continued. I spoke with Dunga and told him if he thinks I can give something gd for the national team, I still want to go. I think both of us need to be sincere. The 2016 MLS season kicks off this Sunday with Chicago Fire v New York City and Portland Timbers v Columbus Crew live on Sky Sports 1 from 7:05pm. If its gd for me then OK, but if its not gd I can tell Dunga. That would be the moment I would leave the national team. However, in the short term I think I can give a lot.MLS returns to Sky Sports on Sunday March 6 when Chicago Fire face New York City FC from 7pm and Portland Timbers host Colombus. You can watch both match live on Sky Sports 1 HD. Also See: WATCH: Kakas archery challenge Martins off to China Beckham targets PSG link MLS video Paul Millsap Jersey .ca lks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Gary Harris Nuggets Jersey . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. http://www.authenticnuggetsproshop.com/Gary-Harris-Jersey/ . -- The St. Johns IceCaps weathered a wild first period with the help of goaltender Jussi Olkinuora, before finding offensive inroads in the second. Jamal Murray Jersey .J. -- New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on his left knee. Jamal Murray Nuggets Jersey . Just as Montreal was settling into the first full working week of a new year, the Impact announced the appointment of their new head coach. CHICAGO -- Finally, everything came together for James Shields.The beleaguered right-hander pitched six effective innings for his first win in two months, Justin Morneau and Carlos Sanchez each hit a two-run homer and the Chicago White Sox beat the Tampa Bay Rays 7-1 on Monday night.Shields (6-1 allowed one run and seven hits, using six strikeouts to help wriggle out of several jams and lift Chicago win its third straight.The right-hander hadnt won since July 26, when he pitched scoreless ball into the eighth against the crosstown Cubs. Shields was 0-6 in his previous 10 starts and is 4-11 since a trade to Chicago from San Diego.In this one, Shields had solid command and reached back to make some big pitches in tight spots. He was backed by four double plays and ample offense as the White Sox pulled away.I got ahead of hitters and I was throwing some real gd pitches actually that they were just spitting on, working the count, said Shields, who threw 108 pitches. They got my pitch count up early, but I ended up grinding it out.Ending the drought felt gd, t.I had a few chances my last few starts to get some wins, but sometimes those things happen, Shields said. Im just trying to finish the season strong right now.Morneau and Omar Narvaez each had two hits. Jose Abreu had two hits and an RBI.Tampa Bays Drew Smyly (7-12) allowed three runs and seven hits over five innings in losing for the first time since July 18 at Colorado.I felt that I pitched better than the box score, Smyly said.The Rays couldnt cash in against Shields, and then four Chicago relievers combined for three scoreless innings as Tampa Bay left 10 on base.Just a frustrating game on all fronts, Rays manager Kevin Cash said. We have some opportunities that we didnt make the most of, for sure.(Shields) mixed (pitches) reallyy well.dddddddddddd Its just kind of unfortunate that he put it together against us tonight.Curt Casali drove in the lone run off Shields with a single in the fourth. Jaff Decker had three hits for Tampa Bay, which has dropped four straight and seven of eight.The White Sox bullpen pitched scoreless ball thanks in part to Abreu throwing out Mikie Mahtk at the plate in the eighth.Shields began his career with Tampa Bay in 2006 and pitched seven seasons with the Rays. Hes 4-11 with the White Sox, who acquired him from San Diego on June 4.Morneau homered in the seventh and Sanchez connected in the eighth.OH, KsThe Rays struck out only six times Monday after becoming just the fifth big league team to strike out 23 or more times in a game in a 3-2, 10-inning loss to Boston on Sunday.Tampa Bay manager Kevin Cash, a backup catcher over eight seasons with five teams, was asked if he thought of picking up a bat himself. He quipped, I would have fit right in.TRAINERS RMRays: CF Kevin Kiermaier sat out after being hit by a pitch on the left wrist in the second inning of Sundays game and leaving. X-rays were negative, and Cash said he was just giving Kiermaier a day.White Sox: OF Adam Eaton missed his third game after crashing into a padded outfield wall in Cleveland on Friday night. Eaton said the biggest thing was the hip. Theres no timetable for his return. ... IF Tyler Saladino (back discomfort) sat out his fourth straight game.UP NEXTTampa Bay RHP Alex Cobb (1-1, 6.16) faces White Sox ace lefty Chris Sale (16-9, 3.19) on Tuesday night. Sale will try to match his career high of 17 wins set in 2012, but hes just 2-7 since peaking at 14-2 after beating Houston on July 2. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 236 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen