averaging 294.9 a game. However, Wyoming le

in Clan- und Funwars 12.08.2019 12:52
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Lewis Hamilton believes Red Bull has the pace to challenge Mercedes at this weekends Brazilian Grand Prix -- even if the race stays dry.Rain is forecast for the weekend, but on Thursday and Friday thunderstorms arrived in the late afternn after the race is expected to finish. Red Bull should be strong if its wet at Interlagos, but Max Verstappen and Daniel Ricciardo also showed impressive pace in the dry during Friday practice, with Verstappen just 0.030s off Hamiltons fastest time of the day.Hamilton needs to win this weekends race to bst his championship chances and ideally needs rival Nico Rosberg to finish fourth or lower in order to put the battle back in his hands ahead of the final round in Abu Dhabi. Finishing ahead of the two Red Bulls on the podium would be the perfect scenario for Hamilton, but does not believe rain is necessary for that to become a reality.I dont think so, I think the Red Bulls lk like they are very close, they are definitely in the run for it, he said. I think naturally if its wet then that mixes it up a lot and it enables others to get close.Hamilton has never won in Sao Paulo and has been beaten by Rosberg at the the last two Brazilian Grands Prix. Although Hamilton was quicker than his teammate in both Friday practice sessions, he lost 0.4s when temperatures rose in the afternn session.In FP2 my lap wasnt really that great but I know for tomorrow it will be stronger. Today has generally been very, very strong, as oppose to last year, I feel much happier in the car.Definitely. I think in previous years Ive struggled with rear end and this weekend that doesnt seem to be a problem so I hope that continues. And also I prepared a little bit differently for this weekend and it seems to be working so far but theres still close competitors so I need to make sure that I stay on top of my game.Asked what it would mean to him to win at his hero Ayrton Sennas home race, Hamilton added: Its something Ive been working towards for many, many years and Aryton was my favourite driver and I seem to have a lot of support here in Brazil even though Im not Brazilian so its the one grand prix that Ive not really won. Of course Baku is on the calendar but otherwise Ive won everywhere else, except for here. This one is definitely a very, very special one. I guess Ive left the best till last. Chris Lindstrom Womens Jersey . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. John Cominsky Falcons Jersey . Dallas hasnt ruled out the star quarterback for Sunday nights game against Philadelphia, but all signs point to Romos back injury pushing Kyle Orton into the starting role after two years of limited play as the backup. Surely Ortons name isnt the first that comes to mind for fans wanting a change after years of damaging interceptions, fumbles or, most infamously, the field goal flub when Romo dropped the snap on a kick that could have won his first playoff game in 2006. http://www.thefaclonsshoponline.com/Youth-Steve-Bartkowski-Falcons-Jersey/ . White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov. Brett Favre Youth Jersey . Michell Burger, a woman who lives on an estate next to Pistorius gated community, said she and her husband were awoken by the screams in the pre-dawn hours of Feb. 14 last year, when Pistorius killed Reeva Steenkamp by shting four times through a dr in his bathrm. Qadree Ollison Falcons Jersey . 10 Texas Rangers jersey for one last time. Young formally announced his retirement Friday after returning to Rangers Ballpark, his baseball home for all but the last of his 13 major league seasons. Boise State and Wyoming are two programs lking up.When the two teams meet Saturday in Laramie, No. 13 Boise State (7-0, 3-0 Mountain West) will be lking to continue its rise in the AP Top 25 poll , while Wyoming (5-2, 3-0) is lking to continue its ascent from 2-10 finish last year.While first place in the Mountain Division is at stake, the Broncos have their sights set on cracking the Top 10 in hopes of earning a spot in the College Ftball Playoff. To do that, they need to remain undefeated.This game has big implications not only with the Mountain West Conference but nationally, Wyoming coach Craig Bohl noted.But Broncos coach Bryan Harsin has other more immediate concerns on his mind -- turnovers chief among them.Weve gotten three this year and given up 11, Harsin said. That is not a gd ratio for us in the turnover category. Were certainly aware of that, but it needs to change.Boise State has never lost to Wyoming in the 10 meetings between the two teams. The Broncos won easily last year 34-14 .But Harsin said Wyoming is a program on the rise under Bohl, who over the last three years has brought a style of blue-collar, disciplined ftball that proved successful on the FCS level at North Dakota State.Certainly no surprise that Wyoming has developed this season and is having the success theyre having, Harsin said.Wyoming is led offensively by running back Brian Hill, who is second in the nation in rushing, averaging 144.3 yards. Hill ran for 289 yards last week in a win at Nevada.They are running the ftball and they are doing it effectively, Harsin said.Bohl said he knew before the season started that the Cowboys were much improved but he said the program is on a gd trajectory and maybe a little bit ahead of where Id thought we would be at this point.The Cowboys have recorded their best start in the Mountain West Conference since joining the conference in 1999. They are one wwin away from becoming bowl eligible.dddddddddddd. The Cowboys were last in a bowl game in 2011.We didnt get here by chance and now its going to be important that we continue to play well, Bohl said. But were certainly in a different place than where we had been and its not by happenstance.Wyomings improvement this year has raised the stakes with Boise State coming to Laramie -- something Cowboys fans havent had at War Memorial Stadium in years.Some things to watch for in Saturdays game:BRINGING THE OFFENSE: Entering the game, Wyoming has averaged 34.4 points a game this season, and the Broncos 34.3. Both team feature dynamic running backs: Wyomings Brian Hill, who is second in the nation in rushing, and Boise States Jeremy McNichols, who is No. 6 with a per-game average of 130.7 yards on the ground.Wyoming quarterback Josh Allen is No. 3 in the Mountain West in total offense, averaging 231 yards a game. Broncos quarterback Brett Rypien is No. 1 in the league in passing, averaging 294.9 a game. However, Wyoming learned this week that its starting right tackle, Ryan Cummings, will be lost for the season because of a ft injury.WYOMING VERSUS TOP 25 TEAMS IN LARAMIE: Wyoming last beat a Top 25 opponent on Oct. 26, 2002, when it topped No. 22 Air Force 34-26 in Laramie. The highest ranked team Wyoming has ever defeated at home (or on the road) was No. 11 Arizona State in 1972, by a score of 45-43.BOISE IN LARAMIE -- Boise State has beaten Wyoming in all five games between the two teams at Laramie. Those five wins have been by an average of 30.8 points. This year, Wyomings defense has been giving up 30.3 points per game, but it has also recorded four defensive touchdowns and forced 15 turnovers this season.---AP college ftball website: tball.ap.org" target="_blank">www.collegeftball.ap.org ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 11 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen