he 30-year-old Kluber is 8-8 with a 3.

in Clan- und Funwars 12.08.2019 12:52
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

SILVERSTONE, Great Britain -- Red Bull reserve driver Pierre Gasly said driving with the Halo cockpit protection device was weird but did not have a big impact on visibility.The Halo is undergoing its final on-track tests before a decision is taken on whether or not it is introduced next year. Gasly became the latest driver to run it during a test session on Tuesday and said the structure had only marginally changed visibility from the cockpit.It does not change much in terms of visibility but it feels weird to see something above your helmet, also on the straight you see this sort of big triangle above you, he said. Now, I think you get used to it and you definitely can drive with it.But for me, Formula One has always been open cockpit. For sure, there are more risks but drivers have known this for a long time and I think all drivers that climb into a racing car are aware of the risks and accept them. I dont think things should change on that front. Its always been that way. Well see what happens but I like it how it is now.It was the first time any team other than Ferrari has tested a Halo prototype and the run came two days after Red Bull boss Christian Horner said he plans to vote against it at upcoming Strategy Group meetings. Adidas x_Plr Nere . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. Adidas NMD R1 Rosa . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. st-350.html" target="_blank">http://www.scarpeyeezyitalia.it/scarpe-yeezy-bst-350.html . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. st-700-waverunner.html" target="_blank">Yeezy Bst 700 Wave Runner . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances. st-350.html" target="_blank">Yeezy Bst 350 Originali . Following a lopsided 5-2 loss against the New Jersey Devils on Wednesday night, Paul MacLean told reporters that "theres a lack of focus, theres a lack of leadership and theres a lack of preparation" with his struggling team. That came on the heels of Bryan Murray taking the unusual step of going into the locker rm at the Prudential Center and addressing the players himself. CLEVELAND -- The Cleveland Indians came close, but couldnt quite handle New Yorks brilliant bullpen Thursday night.After scoring four runs over the first six innings, the Indians were held scoreless by Yankees relievers Dellin Betances, Andrew Miller and Aroldis Chapman over the final three innings in a 5-4 loss.Theyre some of the best in the league, Indians manager Terry Francona said. I thought we had some really gd at-bats, but its certainly challenging.Against Chapman in the ninth, Mike Napoli walked and Juan Uribe hit a single to move the tying run into scoring position. With two outs, Tyler Naquin hit a sharp grounder between first and second that Mark Teixeira deflected toward Starlin Castro, who threw to Chapman at the bag.Naquin was initially ruled safe, but the play was challenged and was overturned to end the game.Two innings earlier, Naquin was at second base when pinch-hitter Abraham Almonte struck out swinging against Betances and watched the ball bounce past Brian McCann.As Naquin raced home, Almonte hesitated before running to first, allowing McCann to throw him out and end the inning.Francona felt that Almonte just didnt see the ball get past the catcher sn enough.If he sees it, hes safe at first, Francona said. Perfect world, he saw it just a hair sner, we get the call at first and Naquin scores.Naquin and Jason Kipnis hit solo home runs off Yankees starter Ivan Nova (6-5) in the third to give the Indians a 2-0 lead.Down 5-2 in the sixth, Carlos Santana and Kipnis hit consecutive doubles to start the inning. Kipnis scored on a wild pitch and Santana got to the plate on a groundout by Napoli.Trevor Bauer (7-3) finished his start having allowed five runs inn 5 2/3 innings, and was visibly frustrated after the game.ddddddddddddest stuff and command Ive had in a long time, Bauer said. Gave up a lot of weak singles.After giving up just one hit and one walk in four scoreless innings, Bauer allowed two runs in the fifth and three in the sixth.Didi Gregorius hit a solo home run to cut Clevelands lead to 2-1 before Brett Gardner drove in Chase Headley with an RBI single to tie the game in the fifth.An inning later, Bauer allowed three straight singles, including an RBI single by Headley, before leaving the game with two outs to a smattering of cheers.MAJOR MOMENTIndians RHP Corey Kluber was selected for his first All-Star Game, replacing injured Blue Jays RHP Marco Estrada. The 30-year-old Kluber is 8-8 with a 3.79 ERA and a team-high 114 strikeouts.We all watched the All-Star Game growing up, so to be able to experience one firsthand will be really cl, the 2014 AL Cy Young winner said. Its definitely humbling.TRAINERS RMYankees: DH Carlos Beltran (right hamstring tightness) did not play the field as manager Joe Girardi attempts to manage his injury. Beltran was initially hurt June 29 against Texas.Indians: RHP Zach McAllister (right hip discomfort) was placed on the 15-day DL. He allowed four runs in 1/3 of an inning Wednesday in a 12-2 home loss to Detroit.UP NEXTYankees: RHP Chad Green earned his first major league win in his last outing, going six innings in a July 3 start at San Diego.Indians: Kluber is 1-1 with a 2.65 ERA in three career starts against the Yankees. He last faced them on Aug. 9, 2014. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 810 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen