ine.com/Kellyn-Acosta-Copa-America-Jersey/]Kellyn Acosta

in Bewerbung 11.08.2019 07:29
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

MILWAUKEE -- Although Jimmy Nelson hadnt won a game in more than a month, he kept insisting he wasnt pitching as prly as it seemed.Nelson provided prf on Monday night, winning for the first time in seven starts and not issuing a walk for the first time this season as the Milwaukee Brewers beat the Colorado Rockies 4-2.We focused on quality pitches. Even the misses were small, Nelson said.Nelson (7-13) gave up two runs and seven hits in six innings while striking out four. He hadnt pitched past the fifth in any of his previous six starts.I honestly felt really gd, like I could have gone back out there, he said. With the tempo and effort of my delivery, I felt like I didnt really get tired out there.Nelson threw 71 of 95 pitches for strikes.He was pounding the zone very well tonight, Milwaukee manager Craig Counsell said.Chris Carter homered for the Brewers and Tyler Thornburg got the last three outs for his fifth save in nine chances.The Rockies got a run in the first when David Dahl scored on a wild pitch by Nelson.The Brewers tied it in the bottom of the inning when Jonathan Villar scored from third on an error by Colorado shortstop Daniel Descalso. Kirk Nieuwenhuis added a two-run single.Carters solo homer to left in the third, his 30th of the season, off Chad Bettis (10-7) extended Milwaukees lead to 4-1.Bettis gave up four runs and four hits. He struck out three and issued a career-high seven walks. He walked multiple batters in the first, second and fifth innings. He threw 111 pitches, second only to his career-high 114 on April 25 against Pittsburgh.DJ LaMahieus run scoring single in the fifth brought the Rockies within two runs.Dahl finished with two singles and two stolen bases for the Rockies.KEY CATCHIt was only the second batter of the game, but Nieuwenhuis diving catch of LaMahieus tailing shot down the right-field line prevented the Rockies from a potentially big inning.They had a big inning working, for sure, Counsell said. If that ball gets through, the middle of their lineup is obviously very dangerous. That catch was the play of the game, really.Nieuwenhuis said he felt the ball begin to pop out of his glove as he crashed to the ground. I knew I was going to be able to get there but it ended up being a little further than I thought, he said. I was able to pin it to my chest.CARTER CRUSHESCarter became the first Brewer to reach 30 home runs in a season since 2012 when Ryan Braun hit 41 and Corey Hart had 30. He has hit 21 home runs at Miller Park.I always love coming back here and hitting, Carter said.VILLAR SWIPES 50thJonathan Villar stole bases in the first and second innings, giving him 50 for the season. Hes the first Brewers player to reach that mark since Scott Podsednik stole 70 bases in 2004. Every pitch Im ready, Villar said.TRAINERS RMRockies: RHP Scott Oberg was placed on the 15-day disabled list, retroactive to Aug. 20, with axillary artery thrombosis in his right arm. (Oberg) went for some tests yesterday. It showed some clots, manager Walt Weiss said. Scary situation. RHP Carlos Estevez was recalled from Triple-A Albuquerque. ... CF Charlie Blackmon was not in the starting lineup for the fourth straight game because of a bruised right toe. He struck out as a pinch hitter in the ninth.Brewers: RHP Junior Guerra, who has been on the disabled list since Aug. 8 with right elbow inflammation, will make a minor league rehab start before rejoining the Brewers.UP NEXTRockies: RHP Jon Gray (8-6, 4.69) will start against the Brewers for the first time. The rkie hasnt pitched more than five innings in any of his last four starts.Brewers: RHP Chase Anderson (7-10, 4.97) is 3-0 with a 2.45 ERA in his last five starts. He is 3-3 with a 5.29 ERA in nine career starts against the Rockies.Alejandro Bedoya Jersey . Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury. Djordje Mihailovic Jersey . White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov. http://www.soccerusateamonline.com/Chris-Wondolowski-Copa-America-Jersey/ . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you lk like a high schl offence. Kellyn Acosta USA Jersey . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. David Bingham USA Jersey . Blackwd, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League.Athletics P John Axford (120 p.m. ET) joins the guys.Text us at 67974 (msg&data rates may apply) or tweet us at @LeBatardShow and @Stugotz790 -- well be with you from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m..ddddddddddddET on ESPN Radio, ESPNRadio.com and ESPNU. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 391 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen