five rides are Krakka Vision and Boom Boom Bang for his father, trainer Mic

in Mitglieder 10.08.2019 10:47
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

The Cleveland Cavaliers could be without one of their key ingredients when they face the New York Knicks on Wednesday at Madison Square Garden.Guard J.R. Smiths knee buckled late in the first quarter of Clevelands 116-112 win at Toronto on Monday. An MRI showed no structural damage to his knee. He is listed day-to-day.I just landed wrong, Smith told the Cleveland Plain Dealer. Was just trying to sht my normal floater and I came down on it wrong.Smith was hurt after converting with 1:52 left in the first quarter. He landed awkwardly on the shot but made it to the defensive end before collapsing in pain.The former Knick isnt the only banged-up player on Cleveland. Before Smith went down against the Raptors, LeBron James landed awkwardly after converting an alley-p in the first quarter. He hurt his left knee on the play but was able to stay in the game after a timeout.He recovered fine, posting a season-best 34 points on a season-high 26 shots.It was a bang-bang play, a little undercut on the lob and I fell on my knee a little bit wrong, James said. Its been better, but I was able to finish the game so thats a positive. Get a lot of treatment around the clock and get ready for Wednesday.Cleveland is lking for its eighth straight win over the Knicks.Channing Frye, Clevelands best long-range shter, has missed five games because of the deaths of his mother and father.Mike Dunleavy, a key reserve, hasnt really produced and the Cavaliers have basically played all season without a backup point guard, but Cleveland owns the best record (14-5) in the Eastern Conference,In 45 games against the Knicks, James is averaging 27.2 points, seven rebounds and seven assists. On opening night, James recorded the first of his three triple-doubles this season -- 19 points, 14 assists and 11 rebounds -- in a 117-88 win at Cleveland.The Knicks (12-9) are coming off a 114-103 win at Miami, where Carmelo Anthony scored 35 points for the second time this season. Second-year forward Kristaps Porzingis recorded 14 points and 12 rebounds and center Joakim Noah, who has been plagued by illness and injuries, had his finest game as a Knick. The free-agent acquisition from the Chicago Bulls scored 10 points and pulled in 10 rebounds.Derrick Rose left Tuesdays game with back spasms after playing 22 minutes and scoring 10 points. His status for Wednesday was uncertain.New York is 0-4 on the second night of back-to-backs. The resurgent Knicks are over .500 this late in the season for just the third time in 12 years. re-hockey-jersey/" target="_blank">John Mre Jersey . Here are his mid-season NBA awards. MVP: (KEVIN DURANT-Thunder) - Has been sensational this season and more importantly, the most consistent player in the league. Considering that his team has been without star guard Russell Westbrk and with the free agent departure of sharpshter Kevin Martin, hes had to carry the majority of the load to not only keep his team afloat but more importantly, at an elite level. Jake DeBrusk Jersey .5 seconds to play in the game, Kevin Love never stopped believing that they would come out of there with a win. http://www.thebostonbruinshockey.com/david-krejci-hockey-jersey/ . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still lking for his first win this year. He will lk to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. Tuukka Rask Bruins Jersey .C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again. Matt Grzelcyk Bruins Jersey . Thousands of fans at Mosaic Stadium will be cozying up to each other in an effort to stay warm in chilly temperatures and block the Prairie wind that locals say can knock your socks off. Damian Lane will be one of three Melbourne-based West Australian jockeys chasing a first Group One Railway Stakes win when he heads to Ascot to ride the Darren Weir-trained Rageese.Lane is from Bunbury in Western Australia and started his career in the west as an apprentice before heading to Victoria.He has won two Group One races in Melbourne, the 2014 Sir Rupert Clarke Stakes on Trust In A Gust and this years Oakleigh Plate on Flamberge, but will be after his first Group One win in Perth on Saturday.He finished fifth in last years Railway aboard Hazzabeel and said it was nice to head back to Perth to ride over the carnival.I like to get back there and ride for trainers who supported me when I first started, and Ive got a couple of rides for my old man t on Saturday, Lane said.Among his five rides are Krakka Vision and Bm Bm Bang for his father, trainer Michael Lane.Rageese is trained by Victorias premier trainer Darren Weir and heads into the Railwayy off a last-start Group Three Chatham Stakes (1400m) win at Flemington with Lane aboard.ddddddddddddagesse is third favourite for the $1 million Railway (1600m).I think its a very suitable race for him, Lane said.Its generally a race with a bit of tempo on, so hopefully thats the case again. Hes drawn 11 so hell probably settle midfield to second half and come with one run.Chris Parnham, who is also from WA but now based in Victoria, has the ride on Heart Starter in the Railway while champion jockey Damien Oliver rides equal favourite Mackintosh.Five Melbourne-based riders will be in action in the Railway with Craig Williams chasing his third win in the race on He Or She after victories on Gd Project last year and Gathering in 2010.Michael Walker rides multiple Group One winning New Zealander Kawi who has top weight of 58.5kg. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 63 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen