for the 14th-ranked Rebels

in Mitglieder 08.08.2019 11:33
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

The alarm bells were ringing loud and clear very early for Geelong coach Chris Scott on Friday night at Simonds Stadium.And apart from a spell of ascendancy in the second quarter, they kept ringing.Sydney ended up winning the AFL top-four clash by 38 points, consigning the Cats to a second straight loss.There are a lot of parts of our game that were well and truly off, said Scott after the 15.8 (9 to 9.6 (60) defeat.Weve got some serious areas we need to work on.Theres a clear pattern now of pr performance and even though weve got some guys playing well, weve got t many who are down.I think the first five minutes was quite alarming.The opposition just lked a lot cleaner than us and played the conditions a lot better.Geelongs recast attack could only muster nine majors, with Dan Menzel (two goals) the only forward to provide a consistent threat.The Swans also dominated the midfield exchanges, despite Patrick Dangerfield accumulating 18 possessions in the first quarter and and ending the match with 34.I thought Dangerfield was really gd but there were problems with his game as well, Scott said.Weve got some clear flaws that are not hard for us to identify.Our midfield collectively was beaten.We know when we play our style we can beat some gd teams as we have done this year and when we dont play so well we lk really average.Belief can be a bit of false bravado sometimes.We need to be realists and the reality for us is weve got a lot of work to do to compete with the very best teams.The Cats were in second spot on the ladder going into Friday nights match but could well tumble outside the top four by the conclusion of round 16.Their next challenge is away to Fremantle in another Friday night encounter. Kanken Mini Backpack Cheap UK .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Fjallraven Kanken Big Backpack Yellow .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. http://www.kankenbackpacksaleuk.com/kanken-classic-backpack-uk.html . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. Kanken Backpack Sale UK . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the bst he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. Fjallraven Kanken Big Backpack Cheap . Tests earlier this week revealed a Grade 2 left hamstring strain for Sabathia, who was hurt in last Fridays start against San Francisco. Its an injury that will require about eight weeks to heal. He finished a disappointing campaign just 14-13 with a career-worst 4. The Oakland As placed starting pitcher Sonny Gray on the 15-day disabled list Sunday one day after leaving his start with soreness in his right forearm.Oaklands ace left after five innings after feeling soreness in his right extensor muscle while giving up two runs and five hits in Oaklands 4-0 loss to the Cubs.The injury is the latest setback in a disastrous season for the 26-year-old Gray, who already has been on the DL because of a right shoulder injury.Gray, a 2015 All-Star who last season finished third in AL Cy Young balloting, had the highest ERA in the majors (5.84) going into Saturday.He had really gd stuff today, so its unfortunate to hear that hes hurt because this is the best hhes lked in a long time, As catcher Stephen Vogt said Saturday.dddddddddddd.Gray (5-11) first felt the injury after striking out Dexter Fowler with a curveball in the top of the fourth.I was trying to go back out there for the sixth, Gray said after the game. I told them after the fourth I had a little bit of an issue come up, and when I went back out for the fifth, it kind of felt the same.They kind of decided to shut it down there. I lobbied to go back out there. It obviously wasnt going to happen.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 442 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen