the moment, and its really well-balanced. Th

in Mitglieder 07.08.2019 09:19
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

This page will be updated with new questions and answers up until just after nn ET, so refresh often to see if your question was answered. The most recent answers will appear first.Sometimes, rankings and columns just arent enough to help you decide which player should go in your lineup. If youre still not sure about that final spot before Sundays games kick off, send us a question on Twitter using the hashtag #startsitESPN, and you just might get yours answered below.Each week, ESPN Fantasy analysts KC Joyner and Jim McCormick will provide advice for players just like you stuck with tough choices to make. Lets get started on answering your fantasy ftball questions for Week 6.@ESPNFantasy #StartSitESPN Which QB to start? I have Matt Ryan and Russell Wilson.- Gary Mark Jr. (@gmarkjr) October 16, 2016Matt Ryan racked up only 14 points last week due in part to having a tough road matchup. A game at Seattle is just as unfavorable, so Ryan likely will have a similar point total this week. Wilson has a much more favorable matchup and thus has better overall, upside and downside scores and is the choice here. -- KC#StartSitESPN J. Stewart or Arian Foster for FLEX in a PPR league?- Fantasy League (@kickingkeatings) October 16, 2016Jonathan Stewart has a 94 rating in my matchup points category that measures schedule favorability on a 0-100 scale, with 100 being the most favorable. Arian Foster has 17 points on that scale, as Pittsburghs rushing defense has been very gd for most of this season. Add that Foster is more of an injury question mark than Stewart, and Stewart is the selection.#StartSitESPN Should I start Brandin Cks at Carolina. Or start Odell Beckham Jr. at New York this week?- BrandonVorhis75 (@brandonvorhis) October 16, 2016Brandin Cks is facing a Carolina secondary that wont have any of its top three cornerbacks from the start of the season in todays lineup. That gives him a 90 rating in my matchup points category, or near the top of that metrics 100-point scale. Beckham has 55 matchup points, which is an above-average mark but one nowhere near as strong as Cks total. That disparity makes Cks the selection. -- KC#FFNow #StartSitESPN Which WR Sammie Coates or Michael Crabtree?- Deelishizkat (@DeelishizKat) October 16, 2016Coates has a highly favorable matchup against Miami, but he also has a hand laceration that required stiches and a broken finger. Crabtree has racked up nine or more points in every game and has four touchdowns over the past two weeks, so hes nearly matchup-prf. Hes also not battling any reported injuries, so consider Crabtree the selection here. -- KC#StartSitESPN Isiah Crowell or Tevin Coleman?- raju mudhar (@rajumudhar) October 16, 2016An ESPN Insider article I wrote earlier this week detailed how Coleman has gained only 5.3 yards per carry on rushing plays where he is given gd blocking (a metric known as GBYPA). That is less than half of the 11.4 GBYPA Devonta Freeman has posted this year. That disparity is why Freeman is going to get a lot more carries than Coleman. Since Isaiah Crowell leads the league in GBYPA (12.3), he has a lot more upside than Coleman even before factoring in Colemans tough matchup at Seattle, so start Crowell. -- KCMarcus Mariota against CLE or Andrew Luck against HOU? #StartSitESPN- Hustle Marsalice (@Flex_Ryan) October 16, 2016Given the highly favorable matchup against the Browns, it is possible Marcus Mariota throws a lot of passes and repeats last weeks point total. The problem in relying on that is the Titans like to lean on the power rushing game and they will be able to do that against Cleveland. Andrew Luck is a pass-first quarterback facing a Texans defense missing one of its starting safeties. Those factors make Luck the selection. -- KC#StartSitESPN Cam Newton or Russell Wilson. Seattle weather a factor?- Dan Ball (@ball_dan) October 16, 2016Given how incredibly favorable the matchup against New Orleans is (83 on my 0-100 matchup points scale), Cam Newton might even be the start even if there were 50 mph winds inside of the Superdome. Add in possible bad weather in Seattle, and Newton is the pick. -- KC#StartSitESPN Should I start K. Benjamin (knee) flex? I have Ware, Bernard on my bench.- GiantsJetsFangirl (@GiantJetFangirl) October 16, 2016Kelvin Benjamin is the type of player who can score 20 or more points against weak matchups (e.g. 22 points against San Francisco in Week 2) and New Orleans definitely falls into that category. Since Benjamin was able to practice on a limited basis on Friday, it likely indicates the questionable status is not as daunting as it lks. The advice is to play for upside and put Benjamin in the lineup. -- KCShould I start the Tenn Defense or Pittsburgh? #StartSitESPN- Bilal Kosovac (@bilal_kosovac) October 16, 2016Pittsburgh has a very favorable matchup against Miami (70 matchup points on my 0-100 matchup rating scale) but the Titans have an even more favorable matchup against Cleveland (a perfect 100 matchup points score). Add that to the Titans coming off of a game where they racked up two interceptions and six sacks on their way to a season-high 13 fantasy points and it makes Tennessee the pick here. -- KC@ESPNFantasy #StartSitESPN Brady or Rodgers today?- Dominick DeBari (@DRoc3) October 16, 2016Talk about an embarrassment of riches! Both are top five fantasy quarterbacks this week due to their passing prowess, but Aaron Rodgers brings rushing prowess to the game as well (82 rushing yards and two rushing touchdowns so far this year). Thats the kind of impact factor that gives Rodgers the start edge in this one. -- KC#StartSitESPN ertz or j thomas- Ari Berke (@ajberkee) October 16, 2016Julius Thomas is back to fully practicing with the Jaguars. Chicago is coming off of a game where they allowed the Colts tight ends to post eight receptions for 58 yards and a touchdown. Jacksonville will definitely target Thomas a lot due to this matchup and that upside makes him the pick in this one. -- KC#StartSitESPN ppr Landry or Hilton as flex?- David Finkenberg (@FinkenbergDavid) October 16, 2016T.Y. Hilton practiced fully on Friday, so his questionable designation doesnt lk to be a concern. He has a higher upside grade than Jarvis Landry as well, due in part to Houston missing one of its starting cornerbacks. Combine those factors and Hilton is the pick. -- KC#StartSitESPN Standard Flex Desean Jackson, Cameron Meredith, Zach Miller or James White- Tessarose (@mztubbyrose) October 16, 2016With the Eagles outside corners proving a bit suspect, DeSean Jackson is a reasonable upside option in standard formats in this narrative-driven game against his former club. -- J.M. #StartSitESPN banged up Will Fuller or Cameron Meredith at my WR3?- Torbj?rd (@Chief_Jordan) October 16, 2016Will Fuller has been quite DeSean-like in his variant production pattern, while Cameron Meredith earns a sizable share of the Chicago offense with Eddie Royal ailing. Lets go with Merediths higher flr here. -- J.M. #StartSitESPN Whos the better flex play in non-PPR. Martellus Bennett or Sterling Shepard. Thx- Josh Rock (@Doc_RockMD) October 16, 2016To make it simple, Id rather have shares of Bennetts role in the Patriots elite offense and their propensity to go with two-TE sets than with Sterling Shepard and a struggling New York passing game. -- J.M. #StartSitESPN Tyrod Taylor or Brian Hoyer, non-PPR, with McCoy as my RB1?- Matt Cannici (@hillsideoak) October 16, 2016With the 49ers awful time of possession trends -- a Chip Kelly staple (Eagles fan here!) -- Taylor and McCoy could both feast on opportunities against an exploitable San Francisco defense. The Jaguars actually have some respectable defensive metrics against QBs in regard to total yardage and YPA, its really just a pr touchdown rate so far. That said, Id rather ride with Taylor and the rushing upside he offers in a nice matchup. -- J.M. @ESPNFantasy Jeremy Hill or Frank Gore? #StartSitESPN- Kevin Kross (@KevinKross22) October 16, 2016Hey Kevin, its tough to go with Jeremy Hill here with his decreased snap and touch rate last week and on a team poised as sizable road underdogs his rushing upside is compromised. That said, Frank Gore remains a high flr asset given his majority share of meaningful touches from the Indy backfield. Houston has softened to the run, as well. -- J.M. in a two game slump W. Fuller likely out A Hurns, R. Matthews, or J. White for my flex? PPR. #StartSitESPN- Nic Brown (@nic4sports) October 16, 2016Going with Ryan Mathews here. The risk in a potential committee is taken into consideration, but the Redskins have been uniquely soft against opposing running games, allowing 5.28 yards per carry -- most in the league. -- J.M. @ESPNFantasy w. fuller or b. Cks #StartSitESPN- smitti (@MrGrownManSwag) October 16, 2016Cks has the larger sample of success and a better setup here at home, where Drew Brees has averaged a ridiculous 25.6 fantasy points per game since the start of last season. -- J.M. @ESPNFantasy #StartSitESPN Bills Defence or Eagles Defense- Jeremy Fitzpatrick (@JeremyFitzpat12) October 16, 2016Both are nice options, but the Bills are in a better spot at home and facing this high-snap 49ers offense, which offers increased big-play potential for Buffalos surging pass rush. -- J.M. #StartSitESPN DeAndre Washington or Bilal Powell?- Lisa Brillhart (@BrillhartLisa) October 16, 2016Rather assume the upside DeAndre Washington offers in a share with Jalen Richard than Powells change-of-pace role as the receiving back for the Jets. -- J.M. Starting Gurley & Howard. Who for Flex: Landry, Blount, Crowell? #startsitESPN- bay_csw (@baycsw) October 16, 2016Landry is the safest option here, as his target share is incomparable. Blount is in a fine spot on a home favorite, thus some nice rushing upside is present, but we know his flr is fairly low when he doesnt score. -- J.M. @ESPNFantasy Brady or Roethlisberger? #StartSitESPN- Kim Tabor (@kimtabor) October 16, 2016A very gd problem to have! Lets go with Brady here, as hes at home and well positioned to thrive against a somewhat reeling Cincinnati defense that Dallas just pushed around. -- J.M. #StartSitESPN Golden Tate, Cameron Meredith, Quincy Enunwa. Can only start 1 in ppr. @Stephania_ESPN @ESPNFantasy @MatthewBerryTMR @espn- Stuart Cohen (@stuartrcohen) October 16, 2016With the Cardinals solid secondary in place, Im fading Enunwa a bit as hes struggled recently with increased coverage attention. Cam Meredith gets the nod here, as his role should be sizable after establishing a strong rapport with Hoyer last week. -- J.M. T.Y. Hilton or Christine Michael at Flex? Thanks guys! #StartSitESPN- HSG_Messi (@HSG_Messi) October 16, 2016Some might scoff at the riches here, but lets remember Christine Michael was a late-round pick in most drafts. That said, Hilton is a true WR1 in my view given his 27 percent share of his passing offense and rich vertical targets. I like both options, but side with Hiltons more proven pattern and intriguing big-play upside. -- J.M. @ESPNFantasy #StartSitESPN whos the flex to play: Charles Clay, Vernon Davis, or Jalen Richard?- Robert Evans (@RobertE7077) October 16, 2016Richard produced a respectable total yardage outing last week and has a nearly equal claim to touches with DeAndre Washington, so he gets the call over these tight ends. -- J.M. Julio Jones vs. Seahawks or John Brown @ESPNFantasy #StartSitESPN- Rico (spky) (@ActuallyAmRico) October 16, 2016I appreciate the hesitation with Julio Jones given his hit-or-miss pattern of late and the Seattle secondary up today, but what about those hits? Meaning, Jones can still deliver big numbers even in the face of a pr matchup and we really shouldnt try to perfectly predict or curate when hell go off. I dont want to miss out on a big game from Julio, and while more unlikely given the circumstances, its still in the outcome spectrum. John Brown is a fine option to consider as an upside flex or even WR2, but not above Jones. -- J.M. Crabtree, JMatt or Meredith? 10 team std league. #StartSitESPN- Clyde Gaines (@ceg2nd) October 16, 2016We can get Michael Crabtree in the lineup, as the Chiefs secondary has ceded the fifth-most fantasy points to receivers and his sizable share of the Raiders productive passing game is inviting. -- J.M. @ESPNFantasy Ware or Edelman flex PPR #StartSitESPN- paul miller (@paulsmiller) October 16, 2016With 10 targets last week and a positive correction likely coming in the catch rate department, lets get Edelman in the lineup in a PPR format. -- J.M. #StartSitESPN Cobb, Stewart, Cks... 1 WR 1 Flex spot?- Chris (@RUMRNNER10) October 16, 2016Id sit Cobb of this trio. I know hes due some nice rushing work and I value his upside in that sense, but Stewart should see double-digit touches against a soft Saints defense and merits increased interest. -- J.M. Flex - Wds or Lockett #StartSitESPN- Nick Lyons (@pwdrkg) October 16, 2016This is somewhat of a flr vs. ceiling debate, as Wds has a 25-plus percent share of the Bills targets since Sammy Watkins went down, while Lockett has immense big-play upside but a small share of the Seattle offense. I have Wds higher in this one, but understand chasing the upside if thats your angle. Its not always so binary, but if you want a steadier/safer role, its Wds. -- J.M. Mariota or Newton #StartSitESPN- Shannon Roberts (@TNGirl8539) October 16, 2016Marcus Mariota had a great Week 5 and is about to start an awesome home stretch of matchups, but lets ride with Cam Newton, as he tallied five touchdowns last time in the Superdome. -- J.M. #StartSitESPN Eli Rogers or sterling Shepard?- Mike Hamann (@RavenCoho) October 16, 2016I really like Rogers potential as a PPR flex, but prefer Shepards more proven share of his offense and the potential to net matchups against the lower portions of the Ravens secondary depth chart. -- J.M. @ESPNFantasy Fozzy Whittaker or Chris Ivory? Yes, sadly that js a serious question. #StartSitESPN- Sammy Kruegar (@sammykruegar) October 16, 2016Going with Ivory for any hope he can secure goal-line work for the Jags in Chicago. -- J.M. PPR Lacy or Crowell? Worried about Lacy volume and late start time. #StartSitESPN- Kyle Jordan (@KyleJordan75) October 16, 2016I wouldnt worry about Lacys volume, unless you mean t many touches! But really, with Starks sidelined, he has a really nice setup today. -- J.M. Should I go with Jamaal Charles or John Brown at FLEX this week? #StartSitESPN- Zach Zuber (@zzuber34) October 16, 2016I have Brown a bit ahead of Charles. I know there is often a higher flr and cost certainty with a running back, and this is a tough call given Charles immense upside and efficiency. That said, Brown has 27 targets over his past two games with Carson Palmer and faces one of the best matchups of the slate with the Jets soft secondary coming to town. -- J.M.@ESPNFantasy K. Benjamin or Edelman? PPR #StartSitESPN- Matthew Szabat (@matt_szabat) October 16, 2016Ill be siding with the sweet matchup for Kelvin Benjamin against the Saints. New Orleans allows the most points per drive and the seventh-most fantasy points per game to wideouts. Benjamin is a riskier play, as he does have a wide outcome spectrum, with the Patriots Julian Edelman having the higher flr in PPR, but Ill take the higher ceiling in that potentially back-and-forth game in the Superdome. -- J.M.@ESPNFantasy jamal charles or eddie lacy #StartSitESPN- Ron Griggs Jr (@Rgriggsar) October 16, 2016Lets go with Eddie Lacy, as hes due a massive share of the workload against a Dallas rushing defense that ranks 27th on Pro Ftball Focus. As Adam Teicher of ESPNs NFL Nation notes, the training wheels might not yet come off for Charles. -- J.M.FLEX: Artis-Payne vs NO or M.Wallace vs NYG#StartSitESPN- [enter slave name] (@lightsoutdso) October 16, 2016With Jonathan Stewart back for the Panthers today, Mike Wallace is the better flex option with Steve Smith sidelined for the Ravens. -- J.M.#StartSitESPN Forte or Cks in the FLEX?- Colts SB51 Champs (@Stealth_Nation) October 16, 2016Matt Forte is now in a committee of sorts with Bilal Powell, with the loss of receiving work proving hurtful for his yardage/fantasy flr. Brandin Cks has been quiet since an awesome opener, but he has a nice matchup at home against a young and depleted Carolina secondary. Lets go with Cks. -- J.M.#StartSitESPN James white or Kenny Brit ppr- Kam (@kamr45) October 16, 2016With Brian Quick out for the Rams I get some sleeper buzz for Kenny Britt, but Id much rather have White in a PPR format. The Patriots receiving back was second among backs in points per route run in PPR formats last season and led the team in snaps and total yards out of the backfield in a game they led throughout in Cleveland in Week 5. -- J.M.Zach Miller or lance kendricks to start today at TE? #StartSitESPN- Kelly (@jkadoption) October 16, 2016Zach Miller leads the Bears in red zone targets, touchdowns and is second in targets and routes since Brian Hoyer tk over the starting gig in Week 3. Lets ride with his rapport over any asset on the Rams. -- J.M.#StartSitESPN start jesse james or charles clay .5 ppr- Randell Radford (@rradford44) October 16, 2016Going to ride with The Outlaw Jesse James, as he has a valuable red-zone rapport with Ben Roethlisberger and could see increased targets with Markus Wheaton and Sammie Coates ailing. -- J.M.#StartSitESPN Jarvis Landry or Jordan Matthews?- Tom Collier (@abqcolliers) October 16, 2016Jarvis Landry leads the NFL in target share of his respective offense with 32 percent of the teams passing attempts directed his way so far. Landrys flr is higher than Matthews, especially as game script could trend pass-heavy for a Miami team trying to keep pace with the Steelers. -- J.M.#StartSitESPN Wilson or Stafford?- Matthew Edmiston (@ed_mis_ton) October 16, 2016As inviting as this home setup might appear for Matthew Stafford and the Lions, especially with L.A.s top cover corner sidelined, I prefer Russell Wilsons home matchup against a generous Atlanta defense allowing the third-most points per drive in the league. -- J.M.Fleener or Kerley in my final flex slot? #StartSitESPN- Ant. Reynolds. (@_AtownBoyy_) October 16, 2016Jeremy Kerley faces a bit of uncertainty in terms of chemistry -- and thus flr -- with Colin Kaepernick behind center, so Im actually going with the potential ceiling for Coby Fleener. Kerley has a higher flr of late, especially in PPR formats, but Ill take on upside shares of a Saints target at home if possible. -- J.M.DeVante Parker or Cameron Meredith for the flex start? @ESPNFantasy #FFNow #StartSitESPN- Alex Poe (@PoeTheHoe) October 16, 2016With Eddie Royal still ailing, Cameron Meredith is a fine flex option to consider. That said, Id rather play DeVante Parker and his higher ceiling. Going back to the Landry point, we could see an uptick in passing volume for the Fins as home underdogs in a game with a lofty implied point total. Garbage time could be valuable for Miamis passing game. -- J.M.Lacy or yeldon ppr #StartSitESPN- Eric Slafky (@Es8381) October 16, 2016Last time we saw the Jaguars offense, Yeldon dominated touches and snaps, but I dont really trust that backfield breakdown just yet. As for Lacy, hes got sole claim to the workload with James Starks sidelined. -- J.M.@ESPNFantasy Matt Jones or Cole Beasley #StartSitESPN- Ryan Mosby (@Mosby10) October 16, 2016In a pure PPR Beasley has the safer and higher fantasy flr, especially with how the Packers have struggled against opposing receivers given their depleted secondary. -- J.M.#StartSitESPN Start Dak or Luck? Standard league- Steve Waldrop (@waldropsk) October 16, 2016Riding with Andrew Luck here, as the Texans rate 25th in pressuring the pocket over the past two weeks, which could signal some upside for the Colts passing game. Dak Prescott has been stellar so far for Dallas, but the matchup isnt ideal as the Packers pressure the pocket at the highest rate in the NFC and have a historically stout rushing defense so far. -- J.M.#StartSitESPN Stand league Wallace or Coates?- Heartfelt Collages (@HeartfeltLeslie) October 16, 2016Sammie Coates is a game-time decision for the Steelers with a fractured finger. Lets ride with Wallace and his increased target upside for the Ravens. -- J.M.Artis-Payne, Mike Gillislee, or Bobby Rainey?? Standard league. Grim, I know. #StartSitESPN- Seth T (@sht75) October 16, 2016It gets grim at tailback, no doubt. Lets go with Bobby Rainey here, who at least could retain a reasonable yardage role in the receiving phase for the Giants. -- J.M.Doug Baldwin or OBJ #StartSitESPN- Rick (@GetAtRickJames1) October 16, 2016Id love to get both of these guys in the lineup, but Im favoring Odell Beckham given the potential to face Shareece Wright and an exploitable Baltimore secondary. -- J.M.Will Fuller, Jamaal Charles or Cobb at my flex spot? #StartSitESPN- Zach Kramer (@zkramer06) October 16, 2016I have Randall Cobb rated highest of this group -- he could earn increased rushing upside and had a strong target share last week. -- J.M.QB battle:Alex Smith or Carson Palmer? #StartSitESPN- O.J. Mesina (@ojbuckeyes) October 16, 2016Lets go with Carson Palmer, as the Jets have allowed the most yards per attempt and have been uniquely susceptible to vertical passing targets, something the Cardinals are uniquely aggressive with. -- J.M.@ESPNFantasy J Stewart or D Baldwin in flex spot? #StartSitESPN- Wally Samuels (@AppTarHeel) October 16, 2016Going with Doug Baldwin here. Its tough to trust Jonathan Stewart, even in a choice matchup, but mostly its about Baldwin and his 23 percent share of a potentially dangerous Seattle passing game. -- J.M.Wds, James White or Pryor #StartSitESPN- Stephen Mojica (@S_Mojo) October 16, 2016Lets ride with Terrell Pryor and his sizable market share of the Cleveland passing game. As road dogs against a Titans secondary that has proved exploitable, he could build a nice outing. -- J.M. Tn Just Do It Noir .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. Air Force One Homme Pas Cher . Olli Jokinen, Mark Scheifele, and Bryan Little each had a goal and an assist as Winnipeg won 5-2, handing Calgary its record-setting seventh consecutive loss on home ice. http://www.nikejustdoitchaussure.fr/ . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. Air Max 1 Just Do It Homme Pas Cher . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. Nike Just Do It France . No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday. Mitchell Johnson at the WACA. For the better part of a decade, this was one of the most watchable parts of Australias home summer. Johnson was quick anywhere, but something about Perth brought his threat to a new level, even in the years when the WACAs typical pace and bounce suffered a lull. Nowhere did he take more Test wickets than the 45 at 22.77 he claimed in Perth, and his best work there came against South Africa.Johnson was back at the WACA on Wednesday, 50 days out from the ground hosting South Africa for the first Test of the Australian summer. But this year, South Africas batsmen will not have to worry about the threat of Johnson running in on a zippy pitch with a breeze to help him swing the ball. And yet another left-arm danger could be just as effective, if not more, when the home summer begins: Mitchell Starc.Johnsons retirement during last season stripped 313 wickets from Australias Test attack, but the transition to a post-Johnson era has been smth. That is largely thanks to Starc, whose swing, pace and mastery of the yorker have made him one of the most challenging fast bowlers in world cricket at the moment. If Australias recent series in Sri Lanka was a disaster it was not because of Starc, who topped Australias wicket list with 24 at 15.16.It was the highest series tally ever by a visiting fast bowler in Sri Lanka, and it was followed, in the one-day series, by Starc breaking the world record for reaching 100 ODI wickets in the fewest matches. Australia will be greatly lking forward to seeing what Starc can achieve during the six home Tests this summer, after he missed the second half of last season due to an ankle injury that required surgery and a long recovery.It was really exciting to see Mitch Starc perform well, Johnson said in Perth on Wednesday. I thought he was really close when we went over to England for that last Ashes series, and wasnt quite there. But hes shown that after his injury hes really committed to working really hard and did all the work. Ive kept in touch with him and he was really positive going into that series. To be the leading wicket-taker in Sri Lanka in those conditions was a real positive and a gd step forward.He can dominate again [at home] on wickets that are goingg to provide bounce, and with his height, its going to be very difficult.dddddddddddd. He bowls the fuller ball, gets the ball up there, and especially on a wicket like the WACA where it can get gd bounce, its really vital to be up there. Hell swing the ball when he pitches the ball up.That yorker hes got is very dangerous. Hes always working to improve his game. Hes still pretty fresh in Test cricket. Hes only going to get better. Hes going to keep breaking records, I think, as well. Its really exciting to see him play really well.The first Test against South Africa will be Australias first in Perth since Johnson farewelled Test cricket there last November. The three bowlers who rounded out Australias attack alongside Johnson in that match - Starc, Josh Hazlewd and Nathan Lyon - have continued to steer Australias Test bowling with success since then.Its nice to be able to finish and have him performing in the line-up that Australia have, Johnson said of Starc. Its a pretty inexperienced bowling line-up. Theyve got Nathan Lyon there, whos got plenty of experience spin-bowling, and Josh Hazlewd is still trying to find his feet. Theres always going to be pressure on him to be like a [Glenn] McGrath.But I think weve got a really gd bowling line-up at the moment, and its really well-balanced. Those guys are really tall as well, so in these conditions theyre going to be really difficult to play. Coming up against South Africa at the start is really going to test Australia. But the bowling is really gd at the moment. Im really happy where its placed.Johnson, like the current Australians, is less happy with where the team is placed on the Test rankings - No.3 after losing top spot in Sri Lanka - but it is also a time of change for South Africa, who are currently ranked fifth.South Africa are going through a bit of a change at the moment but there are a few guys that have just come into really gd form, Johnson said. Dale Steyns back in form, Morne [Morkel] is floating around there as well, and theyve got a great batting line-up as always. Australia have always competed very hard against them. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 174 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen