sist, helping the Colorado Avalanche beat the Carolina

in Mitglieder 07.08.2019 09:18
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

TOKYO -- Christina McHale of the United States rallied to beat Katerina Siniakova of the Czech Republic 3-6, 6-4, 6-4 on Sunday to win the Japan Open and claim her first WTA singles title.Seventh-seeded McHale broke her opponent seven times including in the final game to secure the win at Ariake Tennis Park.Siniakova, also bidding for her first singles title, got off to a promising start by winning the first set but couldnt hold a 4-2 lead in the second set when McHale put together a run of eight straight games to take control.I dont even want to put my trophy down -- I just want to hold it all the time, McHale said. Ive been coming to this tournament for a few years now and I really love it here.Sundays match was the second career singles final for the 24-year-old McHale. She lost to Dominika Cibulkova in Acapulco in 2014.Siniakova, who also lost in the Bastad final in July, came back from 5-2 down in the third set to force a tense conclusion.But McHales nerve held steady, closing out an emotional victory when Siniakova sent a backhand wide.Im here in the final for the second time and unfortunately it was really tough for me, so Im a little sad, Siniakova said. But Christina played really well, so congratulations to her. tballshops.com/greg-gaines-jersey/" target="_blank">Greg Gaines Youth Jersey . -- Jonathan Drouin gave Halifax the bst it needed to edge host Sherbrke Phoenix 3-2 in a shtout in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. tballshops.com/torry-holt-jersey/" target="_blank">Torry Holt Rams Jersey . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. tballshops.com/gerald-everett-jersey/" target="_blank">http://www.laramsftballshops.com/gerald-everett-jersey/ . But what about the officials? Every sport has officials and they also have stories about hard work and sacrifice but their accomplishments are seldom recognized by anyone outside their inner circle. tballshops.com/jack-youngbld-jersey/" target="_blank">Jack Youngbld Rams Jersey . Duchene scored two goals and had an assist, helping the Colorado Avalanche beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2 on Friday night to match the best 10-game start in team history. tballshops.com/taylor-rapp-jersey/" target="_blank">Taylor Rapp Womens Jersey .S. Open champion Justin Rose birdied the first hole with a blind shot he hit to a ft of the pin, and he stayed in front Tuesday until he completed a 4-under 67 for a two-shot lead over Jason Dufner in PGA Grand Slam of Golf. College GameDay is live in Tuscalsa as No. 6 Texas A&M visits No. 1 Alabama.Here are some of the best signs from Saturday.Use #GameDaySigns on Twitter to let us know your favorite.dddddddddddd ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 337 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen