own to Bernard Davis near the end of the first q

in Mitglieder 06.08.2019 10:25
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

DETROIT -- The Montreal Canadiens found a way -- again. Alex Galchenyuk and company are rolling.Galchenyuk scored at 37 of overtime, and the NHL-leading Canadiens beat the Detroit Red Wings 2-1 on Saturday night.Brendan Gallagher also scored for Montreal, which improved to 16-4-2. Carey Price stopped 32 shots.Justin Abdelkader scored for Detroit (10-11-1), and Petr Mrazek made 22 saves.The Canadiens were outshot 28-14 after the first period.We got a really gd start, but Mrazek was outstanding. Both goalies were outstanding, really, Montreal coach Michel Therrien said. Thats why it was 0-0 into the third period. I thought we gave them t much momentum in the second period, and we never really got it back.Galchenyuk finished off a 2-on-1 by one-timing a pass from Alexander Radulov past Mrazek from the bottom of the left circle. It was Galchenyuks ninth goal.Pricey makes the great save, and I just tk off, because I knew Rads would get me the puck, Galchenyuk said. He made a great pass, and I was just trying to keep the shot down. I didnt want to sht over the bar.The Red Wings won 5-4 in New Jersey on Friday night in overtime.Its always tough but hey, listen, weve caught a lot of teams on back-to-backs in here. Theres no excuse, Abdelkader said.I think we were terrible first period but its always tough when you get in late and turn around and play the next night when the other teams sitting here waiting for you.Red Wings coach Jeff Blashill said he likes how his team is playing.Its encouraging for sure. When youre starting to play gd hockey you can see it and I think were starting to play gd hockey, he said. I really like our line combinations. I think they mesh well together.Gallagher tied it at 1 with 8:05 left in the third period when he tipped in a shot by Tomas Plekanec. It was Gallaghers first goal in 16 games and No. 5 on the season.Abdelkader, appearing in his 500th career game, put Detroit in front 3:20 into the third period. He beat Price high on the glove side with a wrist shot from the high slot that deflected off the stick of Canadiens defenseman Greg Pateryn. It was Abdelkaders fourth goal.Two Red Wings were helped to the dressing rm in the second period.Defenseman Brendan Smith got his legs tangled up with Montreals Phillip Danault along the boards in the Detroit zone and limped off with 8:01 left.Forward Tyler Bertuzzi made it off the ice by himself, but on one leg, with 3:13 remaining after a low hit in the corner along the boards from Montreal defenseman Alexei Emelin.Blashill said he would have updates on Smith and Bertuzzi on Monday.Emelin also made a low hit on Dylan Larkin in the third period, sending Larkin to the dressing rm for a while, and punched Frans Nielsen in the mouth late in third period.I have to take a lk back on the replays but for sure, a couple questionable ones, Abdelkader said. Thats obviously a league matter and something the league will lk into. I havent really seen the full replay so Im not going to really comment on that.Game notes Detroit recalled G Jared Corveau from Grand Rapids of the American Hockey League because G Jimmy Howard suffered a groin injury in Friday nights 5-4 overtime win in New Jersey. Howard is expected to be out a week or so. ... Montreal F Charles Hudon sustained an upper-body injury during practice Friday morning and did not make the trip as a precaution.NEXT UPCanadiens: Visit the Anaheim Ducks on Tuesday.Red Wings: Host Dallas Stars on Tuesday Jason Castro Jersey . Now that hes hitting streaking teammates with pin-point passes for easy layups, Love is asserting himself as one of the true superstars in the league. Rod Carew Jersey . "Theyve both been real gd," said Babcock. "Havent changed our minds." A decision has seemingly been made - Sundays Group B-deciding tilt against Finland ahead - but it could not have been an easy one. Price opened the tournament with a sturdy 19-save performance against the Norwegians, yielding just one goal. http://www.twinssale.com/twins-nelson-cruz-jersey/ . -- Stanford squashed Oregons national championship hopes again, schling the Ducks in power ftball. Max Kepler Jersey ., for the next three years with the signings on Monday of Daryl Townsend and Michael Carter. Tony Oliva Jersey . After Mondays hard-fought loss, the wait seemed longer than usual. Getting set to go their separate ways for a short Christmas break, the Raptors coach credited his team for their effort on a seemingly impossible three-game road trip, urging them to build on that success when they get back to work at the end of the week. AKRON, Ohio -- A man convicted of trying to extort money from former Ohio State and NFL player Christopher Beanie Wells has been sentenced to nearly 10 years in prison.Franklin Conley, 28, was sentenced Monday and convicted of extortion-related charges earlier this year.A message left with Conleys attorney wasnt immediately returned Tuesday.Prosecutors say Conley and 29-year-old Patrick Griffin threatened to kill Wells and his family if they didnt pay at least $65,000 or introduce the men to a drug supplier.dddddddddddd The men claimed theyd previously paid Wells and his brother to arrange a drug deal. Wells denied that allegation at Conleys trial.Griffin pleaded guilty to similar charges and was sentenced to a year of house arrest.Wells played four seasons with the Arizona Cardinals. He was released in 2013. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 60 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen