the superstars went to a meet and greet filled with militar

in Mitglieder 05.08.2019 10:50
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

NEW YORK -- The New York Rangers have signed forward Robin Kovacs to an entry-level contract.General manager Jeff Gorton announced the signing on Monday.Kovacs was the Rangers third-round draft pick in 2015. The 19-year-old played in 44 games with AIK IF of Allsvenskan in Sweden this past season and had 21 goals and 13 assists. He skated in 92 career games in Allsvenskan over the last two seasons, registering 38 goals and 24 assists. Billy McKinney Jersey . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. Bud Norris Jersey . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds. http://www.bluejaysonline.com/blue-jays-vladimir-guerrero-jr-jersey/ . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. Rowdy Tellez Jersey . The judges scored it 48-47, 48-47, 49-46 for Jones (19-1). It was the champions closest call. Despite the loss, it was a remarkable show by the confident Swedish challenger, who had the best of the early rounds and then hung on in the fourth and fifth. Devon Travis Jersey . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. WWE began Tribute to the Trps in 2003 as a way to honor our servicemen and women and their families. ?This year, in crdination with the USO, the company sent its stars to visit with each branch of the military, before performing for their annual show at the Verizon Center.One of the highlights of the afternn was the helicopter tour on UH-1N Hueys. Before boarding were all handed ear plugs, an airsickness bag and a custom token from the pilot organizing the tour. We were divided into groups and put on three helicopters and the WWE superstars joked about who might be the first person to have to use their air sickness bag. Dean Ambrose and Renee Young were on my chopper, which was manned by the 1st Helicopter Squadron crew (Aircraft Commander Captain Chris Mitchell, Co-Pilot Captain Vann Neal, Flight Engineer Technical Sergeant Craig Neeley).The helicopters tk off quickly and zipped around Washington, D.C. only a few hundred feet off the ground. Our Air Force guides pointed out all the national monuments, White House, U.S. Capitol and other points of interest.For me being able to spend the day with our trps just reminded me of how lucky I am, Young said. It was such an amazing experience with the most amazing humans. We got to have so many unique experiences -- like seeing the White House for the first time in a heliccopter flying over the most restricted airspace in the world.dddddddddddd Im so thankful for the trps and everything they do for us!The WWE Superstars sat quietly throughout the duration of the trip, completely engaged in the once in a lifetime tour. After we landed, the wrestlers gathered again on the tarmac and reflected on the experience. After the helicopter ride, the superstars went to a meet and greet filled with military members and their families.Our meet and greet was awesome because we got to meet the servicemen and women and some of their families, Young said. To be able to see them, and be welcomed onto their base with such open arms made the experience really amazing. Its one thing to get to see shting simulators, and attack dogs and helicopter rides, but none of that would be possible without these people that have dedicated their lives for us. It was my first time getting to be on the base for Tribute to the Trps and now I totally understand why so many of the superstars say its one of the best experiences of our jobs.Here are some of the highlights from the day, which included time spent at NSA Bethesda, in the helicopter and at the WWE Tribute to the Trps show on Tuesday: ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 108 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen