Mattingly said Sunday that the stint could be ext

in Spam Area!!! 02.08.2019 11:03
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

After an incredible and storied career with the U.S. womens national soccer team, Heather OReilly is officially hanging up her cleats?Thursday night after the game against Thailand. While she will continue to play for FC Kansas City, the match will mark her final appearance in international play.So, naturally, her teammates are enjoying their last days with her, and have -- of course -- taken to social media to thank her for her amazing contributions to the team, and to the game itself.HAO on the way to #USWNT camp. Lks like shes heading to Cabo, not Columbus. Gd vibes, indeed. #ThanksHAO pic.twitter.com/VqODJAhB7n- Becky Sauerbrunn (@beckysauerbrunn) September 13, 2016 Lets start showing our love for this gem! #ThanksHAO https://t.co/9xVIV2YCkU pic.twitter.com/e4PHIrMGRd- Ashlyn Harris (@Ashlyn_Harris) September 13, 2016 From extreme game face to your hilarious stories to your dedication to this team, Ill miss you @HeatherOReilly!! pic.twitter.com/SlmiZhFKDa- Alex Morgan (@alexmorgan13) September 2, 2016 Thank u @HeatherOReilly for being the epitome of class/competitor. Lucky to have shared the field w/you. Great career, even better person!??- Alyssa Naeher (@AlyssaNaeher) September 1, 2016 My Rms. Congratulations on an amazing international career. You are one of the best if not THE best teammate anyone could ever have. The true meaning of absolute badass, pro, works her ass off every single day type of woman and Im so happy I got to share the field with you all the while representing red, white and blue. I love you Rms!!!A photo posted by Sydney Leroux Dwyer (@sydneyleroux) onSep 1, 2016 at 12:48pm PDT There arent enough words to describe the respect and love Ive always had for @HeatherOReilly and the impact she had on soccer...- Abby Wambach (@AbbyWambach) September 1, 2016And the team couldnt help but share a hilarious video from a trip to China, with OReilly playing tour guide.Before HAO retires from #USWNT on 9/15, who could forget that time she toured China & made some friends? https://t.co/xqlfgWn9Ko. #ThanksHAO- U.S. Soccer WNT (@ussoccer_wnt) September 10, 2016Its hard to imagine that anyone will ever be able to replace OReilly, on or off the field. #ThanksHAOSee something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. st-750.html" target="_blank">Yeezy Bst 750 Black For Sale Online . The 43-year-old closer, in his 19th and final big league season, has said hed like to play the outfield. Yankees manager Joe Girardi says hes thinking about allowing Rivera to do it this weekend, when the Yankees finish their season with a three-game series at the Houston Astros. d-x-adidas-gazelle-green-mint-white-uk.html" target="_blank">Womens NEIGHBORHD x Adidas Gazelle Green/Mint/White Uk .C. -- Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that theyre playing together as a team. http://www.cheapadishoesuk.com/adidas-stan-smith.html . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. Adidas Nmd r1 White For Sale .ca! Kerry, Two nights after the Scott-Eriksson incident in Buffalo, the Bruins returned home to play San Jose. In that game, Zdeno Chara put a check on Tommy Wingels that clearly targeted his head. Yeezys For Sale Uk . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said.SAN DIEGO -- The Los Angeles Dodgers were celebrating Adrian Gonzalezs tiebreaking home run when the crowds roar directed attention back to the field. Hanley Ramirez sent the next pitch out, t, giving the Dodgers a 3-1 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday and a split the four-game series. "Hanleys home run was the after-party that keeps the celebration going," Gonzalez said. "This win was a big one for us. We needed to split the series and build some positive momentum. Im glad we were able to do that." Gonzalez broke a 1-all tie with a drive to right field off closer Huston Street, and Ramirez hit the next pitch to right-centre. It was the second home run in two days for both players. "Were 2-0 when Hanley and I homer in the same game," Gonzalez said. "We need to keep that trend going. We need to produce in the middle of the lineup." The Dodgers also got solid efforts on the mound. Chris Capuano threw five shutout innings on short rest and a shaky bullpen held up when Padres relievers could not. "A lot of gd stuff happened today," Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said. "We got a solid start and clutch hitting from the middle of our lineup. Thats what you want. Thats what you should expect from this club." The Dodgers have been beset by injuries -- Matt Kemp, Carl Crawford and Ted Lilly remain out -- but Mattingly doesnt want to use that as a crutch. He believes the Dodgers are healthy enough now to win consistently. "We are pretty much at full strength," Mattingly said. "There are no excuses at this point. We have the talent in the middle of the order to produce in a big way. Its nice when those thumpers come through for us in the clutch." Street (0-4) has given up 10 home runs in 26 1-3 innings this season. Last year, he allowed two in 39 innings. "Bottom line ... its location," Padres manager Bud Black said. "Huston is a guy who changes speeds. He has impeccable control. This year, at times, its been spotty. We have to get him to the point where hes consistently hitting his spots and making his pitches." Brandon League (3-3) got the last out in the eighth and Kenley Jansen earned his fourth save. Ramirez kept up his torrid hitting of late. He is 11 for 22 with six runs, seven RBIs and two homers in his last six games. The Dodgers were in position to win because of Capuano, who volunteered to start on short rest just days after returning from the disabled list. He was healthy, able and up to the task. The left-hander threw five shutout innings, struck out five and walked none. He let only two runners reach scoring position and was pullled before the sixth due to a 75-pitch limit.dddddddddddd He threw 74. Los Angeles needed someone to start on short rest after playing a doubleheader Wednesday against the New York Yankees. Capuano pitched six shutout innings that day, showing no ill effects from the strained left calf that sidelined him on May 29. "I knew that I had a relatively stress free outing in New York where I threw just 80 pitches," Capuano said. "I knew we were going to need a starter for Sunday and I thought I was the guy to take that responsibility. Given the way my body and my arm felt, the assignment made perfect sense." Capuano has pitched 11 shutout innings since returning from the DL, a run he credits to a mechanical tweak that has improved location and the life on his fastball. Padres starter Andres Cashner had life on most pitches in one of the best starts of his young career. He allowed one run in eight innings. He generated 18 outs on the ground with efficiency uncharacteristic of a strikeout pitcher. He fanned only two, but was rarely challenged by the Dodgers. "The best part about it was the efficiency," Cashner said. "I was able to keep my pitch count down and I threw some gd pitches when I was behind in the count." The Dodgers have won two straight, but havent won three in a row since April 7th. Buried in last place, the Dodgers must go on a run to get back in the NL West race. Mattingly knows they need to do it sn. "This is a time where we need to get on a roll and we build some momentum," he said. "Weve seemed to stall in the past. This time, hopefully we wont." NOTES: Kemp went 0 for 5 with four strikeouts Saturday in his first rehab game with Triple-A Albuquerque. He was the DH and will play centre field throughout the rest of his assignment, the final stage of his recovery from a hamstring injury. Its scheduled for three games, but Mattingly said Sunday that the stint could be extended to ensure Kemps timing at the plate is right. OF Scott Van Slyke (shoulder) also is on a rehab assignment with Albuquerque. ... The Padres recalled RHPs Miles Mikolas and Brad Brach from Triple-A Tucson and optioned RHPs Anthony Bass and Brad Boxberger back to their top farm team. The moves were made to add fresh arms to the bullpen, with RHPs Tim Stauffer and Tyson Ross unavailable following extended outings Friday night, when LHP Clayton Richard was removed with an injury in the first inning. ... There is no exact timetable for Padres 2B Jedd Gyorko (groin) to start a minor league rehab assignment with Class-A Lake Elsinore, but manager Bud Black believes it will be sometime next week. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 313 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen