rward.Willett is already guaranteed to make

in Spam Area!!! 02.08.2019 11:03
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Western Sydney coach Tony Popovic admits he has ambitions to be the best ftball manager in the world, but that doesnt mean hes ready to go wandering.Popovic reportedly rejected a move to Chinese powerhouse Shanghai Shenhua this week after contract negotiations broke down with club officials in Sydney.And while he insists he remains content to see out the final 18 months of his current deal at Blacktown, Popovic has his sights set on bigger prizes.My immediate goal is to be here because Im contracted here, he said following the Wanderers 1-1 draw with Melbourne City on Friday.Long-term, medium-term, coaching is t unpredictable to lk t far ahead in this industry. But we all have goals and ambitions, and mines to be the best coach anywhere.I want to be the best coach in Australia, I want to be the best coach in the world. Theres nothing wrong with that, (and) whichever path that takes me on to get there, Ill try and do it.Popovics comments come after Wanderers CEO John Tsatsimas this week confirmed Shanghais interest in the Wanderers inaugural and only mentor.It is understd the Asian franchise had also shortlisted Roberto Mancini and Laurent Blanc, but preferred the former Soccer defender due to his extensive experience in Asia.Popovic said interest from elsewhere was part and parcel of the game.It was something that was released internationally, we cant control that, he said.Were not a club, or Im not a coach, that comes out and says every time someone calls us about me or about a player. Im very happy where I am.Im contracted to this ftball club. Nothing changes.The Wanderers appeared headed for defeat against City before salvaging a point courtesy of an injury-time own goal at Spotless Stadium.The draw extends their winless run to five games, however Popovic was ecstatic with the improved performance, particularly after limiting City to just one shot on target all game.We defended very well today against a very gd team, and thats an area of our game that hasnt been strong, he said.I thought tonight the structure was excellent, and moments change games, unfortunately the moment didnt go for us.Im delighted that they kept fighting at the end. In the end, it was certainly a deserved point in a very tight game that was a gd match. Those things will turn for us. Rafael Marquez Jersey .S. hockey team after paying his dues as an NHL general manager for more than three decades and giving up a lot of his free time to help USA Hockey. Raul Jimenez Jersey . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. http://www.soccermexicojerseysteamstore.com/carlos-salcedo-mexico-jersey/ . - Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie never doubted he would bring back coach Dennis Allen for a third year despite back-to-back 4-12 records. Jesus Manuel Corona Jersey . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. Andres Guardado Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Danny Willett believes it is time to put his Masters triumph out of his mind and focus on making further additions to his trophy cabinet.Willett has endured a mixed campaign since claiming his first major title in April, missing the cut in three of his seven events and recording a sole top-20 finish in the BMW PGA Championship after sharing the halfway lead.The 28-year-old also snapped the putter he used to win the Masters in frustration during the U.S. Open and could only finish 53rd in the Open at Royal Trn, 27 shots behind the winner Henrik Stenson.Victory at Augusta led to numerous off-course opportunities for the world No.9, who was invited to wear his green jacket in the Royal Box at Wimbledon and threw the ceremonial first pitch at a New York Yankees game on Sunday.But asked ahead of this weeks US PGA Championship if the Masters madness was finally over, Willett said: I would have thought so. Its a long time ago.Theres been two majors since, two other major winners and this is now the last major of the year with a lot of guys trying to play well and have that final one, the guys who havent had one this year.The guys that have one, maybe trying to get two under the belt for the year. I think its settled down a bit now and we are trying to get bback down to work and knuckle down because we have got a very important second half of the season coming up.ddddddddddddIts time to move on a little bit from what we did in April. It was fantastic and yeah, its changed my life, but we need to get back to the kind of form that we tk into that week and hopefully then move forward.Willett is already guaranteed to make his Ryder Cup debut at Hazeltine in September and will also contest the Olympics in Rio as golf returns to the Games for the first time since 1904.But despite planning to learn what he can from the other British athletes in Brazil, he has no plans to switch sports after his successful baseball debut at the weekend.No, Im not going to do a Jordan on you, Willett joked in reference to basketball star Michael Jordan attempting to become a professional baseball player. It was a great day. It was an honour to be asked to go and its an awesome place.To be able to go out there in front of quite a few thousand people and not mess up t bad was pretty gd. We didnt throw it five yards in front of us. We didnt hit somebody in the first row, so I think we did all right. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 426 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen