of lay off. Just watching them,

in Mitglieder 29.07.2019 08:58
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

LYON, France -- Canadian Brent Lakatos won a gold medal in the mens T53 400-metres on Sunday at the world paralympic athletics championship. The Dorval Que., native posted a IPC championship-record time of 49.02 seconds. It was Canadas second medal on the second day of competition. Becky Richter of Saskatn won a silver in the womens F51, 52 and 53 seated discus throw. Richter threw 6.09 metres to establish a new F51 Canadian record. "Winning the silver is amazing. I wasnt expecting it at all", said Richter. "I just went out there and wanted to do my best and I did it." In the womens T35 ambulatory 100-metres Virginia McLachlan of Windsor, Ont., finished second in her semifinal heat in 16.13 seconds. She qualifies for the final Monday while setting a new Canadian record. "I was even more nervous than I was in London (at 2012 Paralympic Games) but when the gun went off I felt great," said McLachlan. Kyle Whitehouse of St. Catharines, Ont., finished fourth in his semifinal heat of the T38 ambulatory 100-metres. Kyle clocked 11.75 seconds to secure his spot in Mondays final. In the T34 wheelchair 200-metres, Austin Smeenk of Oakville, Ont., finished in 30.18 seconds to qualify into the finals. Discount Yeezys . - The Oakland Raiders re-signed offensive lineman Khalif Barnes on Friday. Wholesale Yeezy Shoes . Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city. http://www.wholesaleyeezy.com/ . In the lead up - which seemed to begin the moment Mike Geiger blew the whistle in Houston last Thursday night - the Impact rumour mill went into overdrive. The speculation went into meltdown mode, of the golden nugget variety. Wholesale Yeezy Bst . Tracey comes to the Blue Bombers after spending over a decade with Queens University. Most recently he was the schls assistant ftball coach. Cheap Yeezys Real .ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. CHICAGO -- Lets just ask this straight away: Can Kyle Hendricks, the Chicago Cubs newfound co-ace and Cy Young candidate, translate his success to the postseason? And lets just answer with another question: Has he offered a shred of evidence that he wont?You can certainly ask these things about every single pitcher in the playoffs, so perhaps we should explain why we bother to ask them about Hendricks. The real topic in play here is whether a pitcher as finesse-based as Hendricks is somehow at a disadvantage when it comes to the heightened reality of postseason play. Heres the factoid that seems to dog him everywhere: His average fastball velocity (87.6 mph) ranked 70th out of 74 qualifying big league starters. He was a full 10 mph slower than big league leader Noah Syndergaard. If the latter is Thor, and were nicknaming pitchers after Norse gods, then Hendricks is Odin, the relentless pursuer of knowledge.Knowledge hes always willing to share. When asked what he has learned from Game 1 starter Jon Lester and the other veterans on the Cubbs staff, Hendricks said, Watching the work they do and how they manage a full season start to finish in the big leagues.ddddddddddddHow to get your body ready when it comes to the end of the year for playoffs. When to push it, when to kind of lay off. Just watching them, really, how they go about their business each and every day and even here in the playoffs is really what I learned from them.Given the ubiquity of radar readings, velocity charts and all manner of pitch trackers, its no wonder that close observers of the grand old game have started to favor guys who light up the scoreboard over the types like Hendricks who, you know, just pitch gd. Guys like Cubs Hall of Famer Greg Maddux who, at least toward the end of his career, threw even slower than Hendricks. Thats no arbitrary name-drop, either, as Giants manager Bruce Bochy went there, calling Hendricks Maddux-like during his comments before Game 1. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 49 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen