la Choi shot 67. Korda also had a bogey-free round.

in Spam Area!!! 25.07.2019 04:47
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez had cocaine in his system and was legally drunk when he was killed in a boating accident last month, according to autopsy and toxicology reports obtained by ESPN on Saturday.A toxicology report from the Miami-Dade County Medical Examiner Department?showed that cocaine and multiple other substances were detected in Fernandezs bld. Fernandez, 24, had a bld alcohol content of .147, nearly twice the legal limit, when his boat crashed into a Miami Beach jetty Sept. 25.Two of Fernandezs friends, Emilio Jesus Macias, 27, and Eduardo Rivero, 25, were also killed in the crash. Their toxicology reports show that neither was past the bld alcohol legal limit, though cocaine was found in Riveros bld.Dr. Kenneth Hutchins, associate medical examiner, wrote in the report?that each man had suffered blunt-force injuries to his head and body.It is unknown who was driving the boat at the time of the crash.Ralph Fernandez, the familys attorney and of no relation to the pitcher, told The Miami Herald that investigators have strong evidence that Fernandez was not piloting the boat. He called the cocaine use out of character for the pitcher.That leads me to think, could this be an isolated incident? Yes. Could this have been involuntary? Yes. Why do you think theres still a criminal investigation pending? the attorney said.Authorities have interviewed a highly reliable witness who said he was on the phone with Fernandez just before the crash and heard the pitcher giving another person directions about where to steer the boat, he said.If you tell me that hed been drinking, Id say, So? Ralph Fernandez said. He wasnt driving, and he was very careful about that.Players with Major League Baseball contracts have been tested for performance-enhancing substances since 2004, and violations are announced publicly, but there is no random testing for drugs such as cocaine, and players generally arent suspended for abusing those drugs unless they fail to comply with a treatment program or are convicted for drug use, possession, sale or distribution.USA Today, citing a high-ranking MLB official, reported Saturday night that?Fernandez never tested positive for cocaine under the leagues drug-testing program, nor was he in any type of drug rehab.?His death was a tragedy, MLB commissioner Rob Manfred said before Game 4 of the World Series on Saturday, according to USA Today. These facts were unfortunate. But it doesnt alter the fact he was a great, great player, a gd young man, and he will be sorely missed in Miami.The Marlins and Fernandezs agent, Scott Boras, declined to comment on the?autopsy and toxicology reports.Chris Royer, a Fort Lauderdale lawyer representing family members of Macias and Rivero, told the Sun Sentinel that his clients had been told about the findings and would make a statement after taking some time to discuss the reports.The bodies had a strong odor of alcohol on them when they were recovered by divers, and investigators found evidence that the boat was speeding when it slammed into the jetty, according to a search warrant affidavit released this week by the Miami-Dade County State Attorneys Office. The affidavit said officials had recovered a receipt for alcohol from American Social Bar & Kitchen, where the trio had been before the crash.Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez directed the medical examiners office to release the autopsy reports Saturday, a day after The Miami Herald sued the medical examiners office seeking their release.The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, the state agency investigating the crash, previously refused to release the reports. Gimenez said state officials also refused to join the county as co-defendants in The Heralds public records lawsuit.The autopsy reports will provide invaluable information to FWC investigators as they conduct a thorough and complete investigation, wildlife commission spokeswoman Susan Smith said in an email.U.S. Coast Guard officials have said they will examine lighting at the South Beach jetty where the boat crashed. Fernandez, the National League Rkie of the Year in 2013 and a two-time All-Star, owned the 32-ft SeaVee named Kaught Lking.The Associated Press contributed to this report. Patrick McCaw Raptors Jersey .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. Patrick McCaw Jersey . Andreas Johnson had a goal and two assists while Jacob de la Rose also scored for Sweden (2-0-0). Esa Lindell and Rasmus Ristolainen replied for Finland (1-1-0) Lindell opened the scoring for Finland just 41 seconds into the game, but the hosts quickly regained their composure and tied the score less than four minutes later on Wennbergs first of the game. http://www.nbaraptorsonline.com/Authentic-Fred-VanVleet-Jersey/ . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. Norman Powell Raptors Jersey . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. OG Anunoby Jersey . Marincin has played in two NHL games so far this season with two penalty minutes. The 21-year-old has three goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 24 games with the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons this season.MOBILE, Ala. -- Lexi Thompson birdied four of her last five holes for a 7-under 65 and a share of the first-round lead Thursday with Eun-Hee Ji in the Mobile Bay LPGA Classic. The 18-year-old Thompson, second last year behind Stacy Lewis, had eight birdies and a bogey on The Crossings course at the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trails Magnolia Grove complex. "I definitely had it in mind, but its a whole different year and a new day, so I was just trying to go out and make some birdies," Thompson said. "I knew my game was gd, so just going to try to keep that going." She hit to inches on the par-4 ninth to set up her closing birdie. "That was a gd shot to end on," Thompson said. "I just had a three-quarter pitching wedge and just committed to it. ... I was hitting it pretty close and I drained a few putts. I was just taking one shot at a time, not trying to get ahead of myself because its golf, anything can happen." She won the 2011 Navistar LPGA Classic in Alabama for her lone LPGA Tour title. "Im glad to be back in Alabama," Thompson said. Ji, the 2009 U.S. Womens Open champion, had five birdies in a six-hole stretch on the front nine in her bogey-free round.dddddddddddd "I just focus on my game and I just keep positive with my game," Ji said. Jessica Korda was a stroke back at 66, and Nicole Castrale, Mina Harigae, Dewi Claire Schreefel, Thidapa Suwanapura, Hee Young Park, Jennifer Johnson and Chella Choi shot 67. Korda also had a bogey-free round. "I was hitting the ball pretty gd," said Korda, the 2012 Womens Australian Open winner. "I made two birdies my first two holes and I was like, OK, this might be a gd day." The second-ranked Lewis opened with a 70. "I didnt really have anything go right today," said Lewis, the winner this year in Singapore and Phoenix. "I had one ball hit the sprinkler and go in the trees and one hit the cart path and go in the trees." Sue Kim of Langley, B.C., and Jessica Shepley of Oakville, Ont., are at 1-under 71. The group at 72 includes Charlottetowns Lorie Kane, Torontos Rebecca Lee-Bentham, Stephanie Sherlock of Barrie, Ont., and Sara-Maude Juneau of Fossambault-sur-le-lac, Que. Maude-Aimee Leblanc of Sherbrke, Que., is another shot back at 73. Alena Sharp of Hamilton finished with a 75. Michelle Wie shot a 74. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 273 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen