ur, on the mound, Maddon said.But with technology as it is and you haave

in Bewerbung 23.07.2019 13:04
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

Kimi Raikkonen says Ferrari should take heart from the fact their speed is there, despite reliability problems meaning they are already playing catch-up to Mercedes in the World Championship.Ferrari have finished on the podium at each of the opening two races but power unit-related failures mean they are yet to get two cars to the chequered flag.Mercedes, meanwhile, won both races and already hold a 50-point lead over their Italian rivals in the Constructors Championship. But despite Ferraris early-season concerns, Raikkonen, who finished second in Bahrain, is pleased with the SF16-Hs competitiveness - although acknowledges the cars reliability must improve.We are still positive with what the team has built over the winter, it hasnt changed, said Raikkonen in the Drivers Press Conference ahead of the Chinese GP. Natalie Pinkham is joined by former McLaren driver John Watson and F1 historian and author Roger Smith to preview the Chinese Grand Prix It hasnt been an ideal first two races as a team - weve had two podiums but two non-finishes, and thats not what we want.Obviously there is quite a bit of work to be done on that side, but the speed is there. Its not in qualifying exactly if you take the last race, but until then it was pretty okay. We just have to improve it and make it even better. When is the Chinese GP on Sky? All the broadcast times you need for this weekends exclusively live race. Having seemingly cut Mercedes pace advantage, Raikkonen says the car has improved in all areas and they now have to push the development even further.The engine has improved, the car itself, and its still not as gd as we want it to be, but it is definitely a gd car and we go from there, the Finn added.Ferraris chances of challenging Mercedes in Bahrain have been bsted by the news Lewis Hamilton - the pole-setter in Australia and Bahrain and winner of the last two Chinese GPs - will start no higher than sixth in Shanghai this weekend after a gearbox change penalty. The potential for a more unpredictable weekend has also been heightened by the fact rain is forecast for Saturdays qualifying day. However, the famously phlegmatic Raikkonen said: We have had quite often here some rain, so its nothing new. We had it in Australia.Get Sky F1: Every race liveIf it rains in qualifying and practice it changes the game a little bit, but I dont think it will affect the final result an awful lot. It will be more exciting, more difficult, but we will see how it pans out.Watch the Chinese GP weekend - LIVE ONLY on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 7am on Sunday, with build-up underway from 5.30am. Or watch without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV. Also See:Merc: More to come from FerrariChinese GP talking pointsHydro Flask Prisjakt . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. Hydro Flask Billig . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. http://www.norgehydroflask.com/ . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. Hydro Flask Oslo . Bryzgalov stopped 25 shots on Saturday in the Oklahoma City Barons 4-1 victory over the Abbotsford Heat. The Oilers signed Bryzgalov to a one-year $2 million contract last Friday after shedding payroll by dealing defenceman Ladislav Smid to the Flames. Hydro Flask Norge . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70.CLEVELAND -- Chicago Cubs manager Joe Maddon was making a move on the mound during the World Series opener when first baseman Anthony Rizzo pointed out another change.The start time for Game 2 in Cleveland had been moved up by an hour because theres rain in the forecast. The Cubs and Indians are now scheduled to begin at 7:08 p.m. Wednesday.Major League Baseball announced the time shift Tuesday night midway through the Indians 6-0 win at Progressive Field.Rizzo said, `Hey, lk at the scoreboard, the games been moved up an hour. So thats when I realized it had been moved up an hour, on the mound, Maddon said.But with technology as it is and you haave gd weather reports, Id rather do that than have the game start at 8, and then get caught in the latter part of the game with some rain.dddddddddddd So I think its a gd idea, he said.Indians manager Terry Francona was fine with the change.Sht, it just means we start an hour earlier. We can handle that, he said. I dont care what time they tell us to play. Im sure they have gd reason. If its supposed to rain late, I dont really have a reaction. Im going to be here anyway by 10 (a.m.) So it doesnt really matter. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 689 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen