the Aldine (AHL-deen) Indepenthe Aldine (AHL-deen) Indepen

in Bewerbung 19.07.2019 15:46
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

CLEVELAND --?Indians?ace Corey Kluber became the first pitcher in World Series history to record eight strikeouts in the first three innings of a game.Bob Gibson, Randy Johnson and Orlando Hernandez had each struck out seven among their first nine outs.Klubers eight strikeouts set an Indians World Series record for a game, breaking the previous best by one.The most strikeouts in a World Series game is 17 by Gibson when he opened the 1968 World Series against the Detroit Tigers.Kluber left the Indians 6-0, Game 1 win after six shutout innings and nine strikeouts, and with the Indians leading 3-0. He limited the?Chicago Cubs?to four hits and no walks.The Indians have had only two different pitchers in their history to have 10 or more strikeouts in a playoff game. Charles Nagy had 12 in Game 4 of the 1996 American League Division Series vs. Baltimore, while Bartolo Colon had 11 in Game 1 of the 1999 ALDS vs. the Red Sox and 10 in Game 1 of the 2001 ALDS against Seattle.Dave Schultz Jersey . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Eric Lindros Jersey . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. http://www.hockeyflyersauthentic.com/james-van-riemsdyk-jersey/ . Burke is expected to miss two to three months after breaking a finger in the teams third preseason game. Tinsley, a 10-year veteran, spent the last two seasons in Utah, where the point guard averaged 3. Eric Lindros Flyers Jersey . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout. Brian Propp Flyers Jersey . The 25-year-old Japanese star has officially been posted by his club team, the Rakuten Golden Eagles.HOUSTON -- Emergency crews have rescued a worker who felt dizzy while changing some lights on a 60-ft tower at a Houston-area high schl ftball stadium.The rescue happened Tuesday at W.W. Thorne Stadium in the Aldine (AHL-deen) Independent District Schl as temperatures topped 90 degrees.Crews used an extension ladder to get fire department personnel close to the man, who had contacted his co-workers to report that he felt ill. The worker could be seen onn a platform atop a pole amid the midday heat.ddddddddddddRescuers provided harnesses to the worker, who was then able to climb down the pole and reach emergency crews.Authorities say the man was taken to a hospital to be treated for apparent heat exhaustion. His name and further details on his condition werent immediately released. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 284 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen