e had the winning goal and Jo

in Bewerbung 18.07.2019 14:49
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

Leicester manager Claudio Ranieri admits he may struggle to keep hold of French midfielder NGolo Kante this summer.Kante, who has played 33 times for the league leaders this season, has impressed since signing from French club Caen in 2015.The 25 year-old was rewarded with a call-up to the France national side for the friendlies against the Netherlands and Russia and a number of top clubs - including Arsenal, Chelsea and Juventus - are said to be monitoring his situation. And Kante has refused to rule out a move away from the King Power Stadium this summer, saying: I will fight for Leicester this season and next season we never know and we will see.At this moment I am focused on Leicester. We have to finish well this season but I dont mind about the other clubs. Kante was called up to the France squad for the first time recently Ranieri admits he could end up losing his combative midfielder, even if Leicester win the Premier League this year.I think he should rest [stay] here, hes working very well, he said. But if big teams arrive that will give us a lot of money, maybe we can think about it if hes not happy here and wants to go. I dont want sad people here - I want my players to be happy. Ranieri says he only wants happy players in his squad No, no, hes always smiling, Ranieri added, when asked if Kante was unhappy at the club. There is a chance he could leave but our focus is on the pitch for the last seven matches. After that is another season.Leicester are five points clear at the top of the Premier League and face Southampton at home on Sunday, live on Sky Sports 1 HD. Leicester City manager, Claudio Ranieri, got an unusual present at his latest news conferenceJamie Benn Stars Jersey . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. Mike Gartner Jersey . Siddikur, whose previous win on the circuit came in Brunei three years ago, finished his bogey-free round with a birdie on the 18th for a total of 17-under 199. Indias Shiv Chowrasia, who has finished runner-up in this tournament twice, was in second place after a 66. http://www.thedallasstarshockey.com/neal-broten-hockey-jersey/ . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. Martin Hanzal Stars Jersey . The formidable trio of Canadian receivers -- individually known as Chris Getzlaf, Rob Bagg and Andy Fantuz -- will share the field at Mosaic Stadium one more time on Sunday. Tyler Seguin Jersey . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence.COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Mike Magee had the winning goal and Joel Lindpere had two assists to help the Chicago Fire rally in the second half for a 2-1 victory over the Columbus Crew on Saturday night. Lindpere found former Crew midfielder Dilly Duka at the far post for a right-fted stab that tied the game 1-1 in the 52nd minute. Two minutes later, Lindpere assisted on Magees 10th goal, sending a crross into the box that Magee chested into the goal.dddddddddddd Magee has scored in four league matches and six straight in all competitions since being acquired from Los Angeles in May. The Fire (5-7-3) are 3-0-2 in their past five matches and have won six of the past seven against the Crew. Federico Higuain scored on a penalty kick in the seventh minute for Columbus (5-6-5). ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 31 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen