e, showed no signs of nerves and opened his day with

in Spam Area!!! 18.07.2019 05:19
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

HAMILTON, Ont. -- The Hamilton Tiger-Cats have acquired Canadian fullback Dahrran Diedrick from the Montreal Alouettes. The Als get a fourth-round selection in the 2014 CFL draft. Diedrick is in his ninth CFL season, playing one year with the Edmonton Eskimos before spending seven seasons with Montreal where he rushed for 853 yards on 169 carries in 110 games, and helped the Als to back-to-back Grey Cups in 2009 and 2010. He also suited up for the San Diego Chargers, Green Bay Packers and Washington Redskins. Jawaan Taylor Womens Jersey .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Jalen Ramsey Jersey . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. http://www.officialjacksonvillejaguarspro.com/Marqise-lee-jaguars-jersey/ . General manager Jarmo Kekalainen told Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch on Friday that he wants to see Gaboriks contributions go beyond the scoresheet before considering a long-term deal for the sn-to-be unrestricted free agent. Quincy Williams II Womens Jersey . The defence is doing its part, t. Drew Brees threw a pair of touchdown passes in the first half and the guys on the other side made sure that was enough, sending the Saints to a 17-13 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night. Ryquell Armstead Womens Jersey . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. SYDNEY -- Fans came to catch a glimpse of American hot shot Jordan Spieth yet they were treated to a peak at the future of Australian golf as amateur Curtis Luck tk a share of the lead midway through the opening round of the Australian Open at Royal Sydney.The 20-year-old west Australian shot a five-under round in the company of Spieth and Aussie veteran Geoff Ogilvy, Luck firing seven birdies and just two bogeys in an excellent start to his campaign.Spieths round could have been better, but the American was left to lament a pr flop shot on hole No. 8 and admitted he was still adjusting to putting on the Poa annua grass greens.I really like the design of this golf course, its a fun, kind of classic course to play, Spieth said.These Poa annua greens are just getting a little bit into my head, but as the week picks up and it becomes more difficult to hold greens in regulation I like where Im at.Having received a fortunate bounce on hole No. 7 that gave him a shot at eagle, a putt he lipped out and settled for birdie, Spieth then saw just how quickly Royal Sydney could also play the demon after his tee shot at the driveable No. 8 skipped through the green.But the American was more upset about the duffed flop shot that followed, that led to an untimely bogey, and promised to keep attacking the shorter par-fours for the rest of the week.I was actually very pleased with the tee shot there [on No. 8], so IIll just lk at it as; I found something on four today.dddddddddddd..in my driving, Spieth said.I was much more patient into what I was working on the last few weeks and I kept through it there on No. 8 and hit it t gd. If I mishit it I probably make birdie there instead.So Im not upset about that, what Im upset about is the execution of the flop shot which is normally a strength of mine around the greens.Luck, meanwhile, showed no signs of nerves and opened his day with a birdie on No. 10.The amateur, who twice qualified for the Masters next season with wins at the US Amateur and the Asia-Pacific Amateur, lked relaxed throughout his round and hit some superb wedge shots that often saw him inside both Spieth and Ogilvy.Yeah plenty, Luck said when asked if hed had fun. Fortunately I had two great playing partners in Geoff and Jordan and they made it a lot of fun for me and obviously I played quite well.So yeah it was quite enjoyable out there today.Ogilvy finished at -2 after having several putts burn the edges on the slick Royal Sydney Greens.Lucas Herbert was the other early leader on Thursday after a blemish-free five-under 67.The highest-ranked Aussie in the field, Adam Scott, and Aaron Baddeley went out in the afternn wave with?the breeze beginning to strengthen. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 193 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen