uckman Tom Downie is also available again.Cameron doubted GWS would

in Bewerbung 17.07.2019 13:59
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

Melbournes premier jockey Craig Williams will chase Group One wins interstate and abroad on consecutive days when he rides in the Railway Stakes in Perth and the Singapore Gold Cup.Williams has the ride on He Or She in Saturdays Railway Stakes at Ascot and has been bked for the Stephen Gray-trained Bahana in the Singapore Gold Cup (2200m) at Kranji the following day.Five-year-old Bahana has won six times from 12 starts including the Group Three El Dorado Classic (2200m) at his most recent appearance on October 30.Bahana was ridden to a narrow win in the El Dorado Classic by Singapore-based Australian jockey Vlad Duric who recommended his friend Williams for the Gold Cup ride, with Bahana set to carry a weight below Durics range.Vlad Duric made a mention to me. He saw I was riding light during Melbourne Cup week and over in Hong Kong (last Sunday) and he actually recommended me for the ride at the weight, Williams said.Hes got a lot of time for the horse.He put my name up for the ride and I was lucky enough that obviously his recommendation got me over the line. So Im really lking forward to it.Williams has ridden winners at Kranji in the past but not at Group One level.He has had Group One success in Australia, Japan, France, Hong Kong, the UAE and UK.Williams, who rode a stakes race treble at Sandown on Saturday including the Group Two Sandown Guineas on Mortons Fork, is bked for three rides in Perth where he will try to win the Railway (1600m) for a third time.He won aboard Gd Project last year and Gathering in 2010.Its been a gd race to me, Williams said.He Or She was formerly based in Perth and has been placed in three Group One races in Melbourne during his spring campaign.Williams rides on Saturday at Ascot include Lusaha in the $500,000 Group Two WA Guineas.kiestore.com/Browns-Greedy-Williams-Jersey/" target="_blank">Greedy Williams Browns Jersey . It might not have mattered. While the Dodgers are preparing for the playoffs, the Padres showed their future has promise behind two rkies. kiestore.com/Browns-Sione-Takitaki-Jersey/" target="_blank">Sione Takitaki Youth Jersey .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. kiestore.com/Browns-Bernie-Kosar-Jersey/" target="_blank">http://www.brownsrkiestore.com/Browns-Bernie-Kosar-Jersey/ . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. kiestore.com/Browns-Greedy-Williams-Jersey/" target="_blank">Greedy Williams Jersey .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. kiestore.com/Browns-Bernie-Kosar-Jersey/" target="_blank">Bernie Kosar Youth Jersey . Wdson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars.Motivated by pundits who suggest they rely on talent alone, GWS Giants want to be recognised for their toughness and getting their hands dirty in AFL combat.The second-placed Giants are poised to embark on their maiden finals campaign in their fifth season.They are captivating critics with their speed, fluency and high scoring, but clearly resent the suggestion their rise was an inevitability given the amount of high draft picks they have had.When people say `its just a talented team, this was bound to eventuate, it is motivation for us because weve worked hard, Giants midfielder Josh Kelly said on Wednesday.We want to be a tough team, we want to be known for our toughness, contested fty, tackling.Giants coach Leon Cameron conceded the team probably fluked some wins on talent alone in the past.The gd thing about our improvement this year is that we want to get our hands dirty, Cameron said.You cant win if you dont get your hands dirty. You might fluke a few games and we probably did a couple last year with some of the talent on our list, but you cant constantly rock up every week and think that you can fluke wins.Cameron said ruckman Rory Lobb (knee) and midfielder Dylan Shiel (soreness) were the only fitness concerns for Saturdays away game against Gold Coast.ddddddddddddHe expected both to play unless they had a setback on Friday.Cameron anticipated having pleasant selection headaches with a rapidly diminishing injury list and around 40 players to chse from.Defender Aidan Corr and midfielder Jacob Hopper are set to return in the NEAFL this week after long-term injuries and backup ruckman Tom Downie is also available again.Cameron doubted GWS would consider resting players over the last four rounds.We cant afford to rest players because sometimes you can just get out of rhythm, he said.Neither Cameron or Kelly was overly concerned if the Giants were forced by the AFL to play a home final against Sydney at ANZ Stadium rather than Spotless Stadium.We love Spotless, weve played some gd fty there, but thats out of our control and were happy to play anywhere, Kelly said.Cameron concurred.Whether its Spotless, whether its ANZ.... youve got to play gd tough fty, Cameron said. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 186 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen