Sundays match on the back of a 1-0 victory at home to Watfo

in Spam Area!!! 17.07.2019 12:26
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Colin Kaepernick did not throw the ftball for a second straight day at practice for the San Francisco 49ers as he deals with tightness in his throwing shoulder.Kaepernick handed the ball off four times in his one team drill and spent the rest of the time shadowing San Franciscos quarterbacks during a joint practice Friday against the Houston Texans in advance of the exhibition opener Sunday.The extremely limited practice came a day after Kaepernick got a scheduled day off to rest his shoulder as he works his way back from three offseason surgeries that prevented him from practicing during the offseason program.I think its been a buildup, Kaepernick said. You dont really get the reps of live action and that violent motion when youre practicing in the offseason. I think its just building my endurance in that area.The missed time comes in the middle of a quarterback competition between Kaepernick and Blaine Gabbert. The two had been splitting time with the first-team offense before Gabbert got all the time with the starters the past two days.Gabbert, who tk over as starter from Kaepernick midway through last season, is expected to start Sundays game although coach Chip Kelly has yet to make an official announcement on his starter.When the quarterback is on the field, hes the guy, Gabbert said. Thats how I approach every day, as if Im the starter. Go out there and put my best ft forward and let my play speak for itself and lead the team.Kaepernick regretted having to miss practice time, especially the opportunity to go up against another defense. But he knows the larger goal of being healthy for the start of the regular season still remains.He compared the current tightness in his shoulder to the feeling he had sometimes as a pitcher at the start of the season and said he usually bounces back quickly.Kaepernick said he plans to play in Sundays game and also expects to get a start this preseason and time with the first-team offense before Kelly chses a starting quarterback for the regular season.From everything hes told me, were both getting a fair shot, Kaepernick said.Kaepernick tried to make the most of the practice on Friday by dropping back behind the quarterback, surveying the defense and figuring out where he would throw the ball if he were the quarterback.Its not as valuable as taking actual practice snaps but it is still helpful.You get a chance to lk at the defense live even though youre a little bit further back, not quite in the action, he said. You still get to see the defense live and their reaction and walk through plays mentally as far as where you want to go with the ball and the adjustments youll have to make.Kaepernick did the same during offseason practices and those mental plays have eased his adjustment to a new offense.There havent been a lot of mental mistakes, Kelly said. A lot of times, guys ability to transfer things that theyve learned in the classrm and then be able to take that out onto the field is a different thing. You can tell how intelligent he was that he was on top of things so when he got in there, he was getting to his third read in his progression even though he had actually never thrown the route, but mentally he had taken himself through that in the springtime.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Hydro Flask Wholesale . Louis. To which I would say two things: 1. Where there is smoke, there is or perhaps has been a little fire. Or, in other words, the two teams would appear to have at least spoken. And spoken is defined as one calling the other to inquire, no more, no less. Hydro Flask 40 Oz Black Friday . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker rm lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. http://www.waterbottlecybermonday.com/s-well-cyber-monday.html . -- Aaron Murray threw for 408 yards and three touchdowns, ran for another score, and led No. Hydro Flask Sale . Marincin has played in two NHL games so far this season with two penalty minutes. The 21-year-old has three goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 24 games with the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons this season. Hydro Flask 32 Oz Sale Cheap . The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period.Louis van Gaal is delighted that Darren Fletcher and Jonny Evans are enjoying regular first-team ftball at West Brom, although the latter will not be facing Manchester United at the Hawthorns on Sunday. Fletcher, 32, made 342 appearances for United before moving to the Baggies last February, while Evans joined him in the West Midlands last summer.Evans has a hamstring injury and sits out this weekends game, but United boss Van Gaal admits he is lking forward to seeing them both again. Jonny is a big loss for every team. Im very sorry that he cannot play Sunday, said Van Gaal.Id like to see him again and Ill also see my ex-captain Darren. Im happy that Darren is playing so often, because that was our aim also when we spoke about his departure.Its not always easy to say things to the players about it being better for them to go, but when you see players like Jonny and Darren playing so regularly, its gd for players. Im very happy for them. Jonny Evans joined West Brom from Manchester United in the summer United are on a run of four consecutive victories in all competitions but Van Gaal remains wary of the Baggies ahead of their meeting, live on Sky Sports.Of course, the atmosphere has been raised after a few wins so it is better but every opponent in the Premier League is difficult to beat and we have to beat West Bromwich Albion. Jamie Redknapp joins Ed Chamberlin to preview the Super Sunday match between West Brom and Manchester United Were still points behind the top three and we have to close that gap.dddddddddddd We have to be patient but we also need to move the ball more quickly.When you do that, you create more chances. We have to improve that against opponents like West Brom, because that is the only way you can score.United go into Sundays match on the back of a 1-0 victory at home to Watford during midweek when Juan Mata netted the winner seven minutes from time. Juan Mata talks about the positive impact of the youngsters on Manchester United’s fortunes The 27-year-old scored from a free-kick and acted as Uniteds stand-in captain, with Van Gaal saying it was an easy decision to hand Mata the armband.He added: I have an elder group of players with whom Im talking about aspects of things: training sessions, meetings or how we have to approach players and so on.Juan is a member of that group with the four captains: (Wayne) Rney, (Michael) Carrick, (Chris) Smalling and (Bastian) Schweinsteiger as well, so it was an easy choice for me. Also See: LVG: Rashford didnt save me LVG wants trophies over fourth How high can Man Utd finish? West Brom v Man Utd preview ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 268 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen