option it is, it could still be back here with one of them. Just toying

in TeeLeague 16.07.2019 09:07
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Aston Villa manager Remi Garde says his players will fight to the last to secure their Premier League status. Villa are nine points adrift of safety at the ft of the table having secured just three victories all season. Garde gave his post-match thoughts after a 2-0 defeat by Spurs Next up for Gardes team is a trip to Swansea in this weekends Saturday Night Ftball and despite their seemingly hopeless predicament, he insists they will continue to battle for the pride of the club. Its still mathematically possible and until the end, we will still believe, the Frenchman told Aston Villas official website. I would say its a massive challenge to win enough games to be safe.But when youre wearing an Aston Villa shirt you have to be proud and fight until the last moment. Thats what we will do.I love ftball. I hate defeats. Five defeats in a row - I am not sure I have experienced that before in my whole career. Its still mathematically possible and until the end, we will still believe. Remi Garde I am relying on myself to be strong and find the right words for the players. When I see that Tottenham game [a 2-0 home defeat on Sunday], I feel that the players hear what I say.We will now go to Swansea and try to win.Watch Swansea v Aston Villa on Saturday. Coverage begins on Sky Sports 1 HD at 5pm. Also See: Garde encouraged by Villa fight Kane keeps Spurs on course Ex-boss Little back at Villa Aston Villa fixtures kiestore.com/Dolphins-Larry-Csonka-Jersey/" target="_blank">Larry Csonka Youth Jersey .C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again. kiestore.com/Dolphins-Mark-Clayton-Jersey/" target="_blank">Mark Clayton Dolphins Jersey . -- Gus Malzahn finally had his day in Fayetteville. kiestore.com/Dolphins-Mark-Clayton-Jersey/" target="_blank">http://www.dolphinsrkiestore.com/Dolphins-Mark-Clayton-Jersey/ .com) - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer were easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open. kiestore.com/Dolphins-Mark-Duper-Jersey/" target="_blank">Mark Duper Dolphins Jersey . Miller reached right to deflect Mikhail Grabovskis attempt with just over 2 minutes remaining in regulation, and then made two more saves in the shtout Sunday to give the Sabres a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals. kiestore.com/Dolphins-Dan-Marino-Jersey/" target="_blank">Dan Marino Dolphins Jersey . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. Former Supercars champion James Courtney has revealed he may race overseas next year.The Holden Racing Team star is one of the highest-profile drivers on the Supercars grid yet to arrange a deal beyond the end of the year.Scott McLaughlins decision last week to switch from Garry Rogers Motorsport to DJR/Team Penske next year is the first major driver move to be confirmed.Courtney says hes contemplating several options for his future, including leaving the Australian championship to race overseas.Just weighing it up, its a big move for the family, Courtney told AAP.Depending on which option it is, it could still be back here with one of them. Just toying it up and seeing what we end up doing.Courtney has experience overseas, having spent several years in England beforee starting his Supercars career in 2006 with Stone Brothers Racing.ddddddddddddThe 2010 Supercars champion is managed by British Touring Car Championship administrator Alan Gow and that series could be a destination for the 36-year-old.Japan or another Europe championship have also been mted.Holden are yet to confirm whether they will continue to fund teams in Supercars from next year, a decision which Courtney says will play in a role in his future.It has quite a big influence as to what happens, he said.A lot of it is waiting to see what theyre going to be doing. Just waiting to see what that options going to be and well go from there. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 163 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen