?Diaz was 1-8 with a 3.71 ERA in 26 appearances (15 starts

in Clan- und Funwars 13.07.2019 11:03
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

, although Chase Clement also played more than Goltz. Goltz knows this is his big chance to prove himself. "I want to establish myself as a leader of a team," he said. "Get a chance to go out there . . . a starter for the first time in the CFL. So thats a big deal for me." Although hes entering his fourth season with the Bombers, Goltz has always played third fiddle to the other two backups cut by the Bombers during the off-season -- Alex Brink and Joey Elliott. Pierce, who wont be playing at all in Hamilton, ran only three series Wednesday, failed to complete a pass and almost got sacked before he was yanked. Keeping him healthy is one of the top priorities of the Bombers this season. He says he also got a little talking to from offensive co-ordinator Gary Crowton for running the ball on his first play. "He said, Buck, what are you doing? Thats the first play of the pre-season and were doing everything to protect you and youre doing that?" Pierce said he apologized. On Friday, the team also released import linebacker Chad Faulcon, import defensive lineman Marcus Hyde, import defensive back Sam Pope and non-import defensive back Jawann Westerman, who was signed late last season and placed on the practice roster. Kyle Schwarber Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Kyle Hendricks Jersey .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. http://www.thecubsteamshop.com/Cubs-Kris-Bryant-Kids-Jersey/ . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. Cole Hamels Cubs Jersey .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have placed centre Cody Hodgson on injured reserve and recalled two players from their AHL affiliate in Rochester. Brad Brach Jersey . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. The San Diego Padres, who finished 68-94 last season, have used Thursdays Rule 5 draft to add the top three selections to their roster.The Padres traded for No. 1 overall pick Miguel Diaz and have agreed to a deal with the?Cincinnati Reds?to acquire?catcher Luis Torrens, the No. 2 pick. The Padres had the No. 3 pick in the draft, which they used to select shortstop Allen Cordoba from the St. Louis Cardinals.The Minnesota Twins?selected Diaz, a 22-year-old right-hander, with the first pick from the?Milwaukee Brewers before dealing him to San Diego.?Diaz was 1-8 with a 3.71 ERA in 26 appearances (15 starts) for the Brewers Class A team in the Midwest League, the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers.The Padres also will acquire Torrens, selected by the Reds?from the New York Yankees. The?20-year-old from Venezuela batted .250 with two home runs and 15 RBIs in 314 plate appearances in two stops in the Yankees system, finishing the year at Charleston, New Yorks Class A team in the South Atlantic League.Theyre all guys that our scouting group really likes, guys weve been tracking for a while now, Padres general manager A.J. Preller said, according to MLB.com. We got three additions today that we liked, and were excited about.Cordoba, a 21-year-old from Panama, hit .362 with 18 RBIs in 220 plate appearances for Joh

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 51 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen