minute, 57.56 seconds was actually slower than what sh

in Clan- und Funwars 13.07.2019 11:02
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

ond TD was a better throw, and it went to tight end Gary Barnidge, who was past Keanu Neal.I thought he tk care of the ball better. Obviously, were in the scoring zone and he didnt turn it over, Jackson said. He was able to make a huge play to Gary Barnidge down the sideline. Where last week we were in a similar situation and it wasnt the right situation and he turned it over. Thats improvement to me.The ball was put where only Barnidge could get it, and he reached out and grabbed it before tumbling into the end zone.I think it was [a step forward], Jackson said. We were able to get things cking a little bit. Working the long ball. Still got a lot of things to work on. kiestore.com/Falcons-Tony-Gonzalez-Jersey/" target="_blank">Tony Gonzalez Jersey . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shtaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . kiestore.com/Falcons-Kendall-Sheffield-Jersey/" target="_blank">Kendall Sheffield Jersey . Schenn scored the game-winning goal and added two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-1 win over the Calgary Flames at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Tuesday. kiestore.com/" target="_blank">http://www.falconsrkiestore.com/ .Y. - Detroit goaltender Jonas Gustavsson has earned NHL first star of the week honours after winning in his first three appearances of the season. kiestore.com/Falcons-Chris-Lindstrom-Jersey/" target="_blank">Chris Lindstrom Falcons Jersey . -- On the field, it was business as usual for Jameis Winston and No. kiestore.com/Falcons-Takkarist-Mckinley-Jersey/" target="_blank">Takkarist McKinley Womens Jersey . "Hes going to have hip surgery on Jan. 7, and hell be expected to rehabilitate for four to six months beyond that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Missy Franklin finally got in the pl at the Rio Olympics only to endure another disappointment in the most unsettling year of her career.The usually bubbly American swimmer who emerged a darling of the 2012 London Games with five medals failed to make the 200-meter freestyle final. Franklin finished last in her semifinal heat Monday night with only the 13th-fastest time among 16 swimmers.Her voice shaky and tears welling in her eyes, Franklin struggled to comprehend what had happened.Just trying to hold it together, she said.Her time of 1 minute, 57.56 seconds was actually slower than what she swam in the preliminaries earlier in the day.Its so hard knowing all the work that you put in every day and then to get here and to be so far behind where you feel like you can be, she said. But Im not there and I gave it my best. Just disappointed that I let the team down.Four years ago, Franklin finished fourth in the 200 free, one of seven Olympic events on her jam-packed schedule. Now, 19-year-old teammate Katie Ledecky is the U.S. freestyle star. Franklin, with a lighter schedule, is out of the spotlight, and waited three days for her first race.Franklin just hopes she gets the chance to be partt of the 4x200 free relay.dddddddddddd She led off the relay in London, launching the U.S. to victory.That would mean the world to me, she said

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 12 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen