fficult for us to complete our investigation

in Mitglieder 02.07.2019 10:05
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Surrey Stars 106 for 3 (Beaumont 45*) beat Lancashire Thunder 102 for 9 (Satterthwaite 34*) by seven wicketsScorecard Alex Hartley and Tammy Beaumont led Surrey Stars to a comfortable seven-wicket bonus point victory at Guildford, against an out-of-sorts Lancashire Thunder in the Kia Super League.England left-arm spinner Hartley picked up figures of 3 for 11 off her allocated four overs, whilst Beaumont batted through the innings to finish on 45 not out, as Surrey Stars chased down 102 for 9, all but ending the chance of Lancashire Thunder reaching Finals Day.Thunder were indebted to New Zealand international Amy Statterthwaite (34no), with the overseas star having to hold her composure with wickets falling all around her.We are over the mn, even better that we got the bonus point and we move onto Friday for another important game said Hartley. It seems to be coming out quite nice for me, its nice to be in a little bit of form and hopefully I can keep it up.After winning the toss and inserting their opponents into bat, Surrey got off to a perfect start as Thunders overseas star Hayley Matthews was adjudged lbw off South African international Marizanne Kapp on the second ball of the match.That brought Statterthwaite to the crease, but it was opener Emma Lamb (27) that gave Lancashire some momentum, taking 16 off the second over of the match. However, when she became Kapps second wicket of the afternn, the visitors began to implode.Hartley and Laura Marsh worked well in tandem to thwart any impetus from their opponents, with the latter taking two wickets in an over including that of prize overseas star Deandra Dottin without scoring.Danni Wyatts first ball duck further put Thunder on the back ft and they were not helped by run-outs, as first Natasha Miles was left short thanks to Cordelia Griffiths fast reactions, before Marsh ran out Ellie Threlkeld.Lancashire captain Statterthwaite could only watch from the other end as their opponents, cheered on by a crowd heading towards 1,000, seemed switched on from ball one.Their day was summed up perfectly, as Natalie Brown was run out off the last ball, with Lea Tahuhu hitting directly from deep, as Lancashire limped to 102 for 9.Surrey began their chase in style racing to 49 for 0 off their Powerplay overs, with Beaumont playing second fiddle early on to Bryony Smith (30), who blasted the ball to all parts, before going for one to many big shots, finding the safe hands of Statterthwaite off Dottin.Stars captain Natalie Sciver became a victim to the West Indies contingent as she was caught in the deep by Dottin off Matthews, before Griffith was caught behind off Sophie Ecclestone, who was the pick of the bowlers for Thunder.Beaumont and Kapp finished off proceedings to give Surrey Stars the bonus point win and they now go head-to-head with Loughborough Lightning on Friday for a place in Finals Day at Chelmsford.Statterthwaite said It felt like a tricky pitch to me, I didnt feel in throughout my innings but then the way they played showed that there was no real demons in it. It felt sticky at times but I think we were just t timid on it and we just didnt kick on. Cheap Browns Jerseys Authentic . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for gd. Browns Jerseys China . JOHNS, N. http://www.cheapbrownsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-duke-johnson-jr-jersey . Colin Wilson had two goals and an assist, and Mike Fisher scored a goal and helped set up two others in the Predators 6-4 victory over the Red Wings on Monday night. Rashard Higgins Jersey . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. Chris Hubbard Jersey . Jon Montgomerys gold medal in skeleton at the Whistler Sliding Centre and his subsequent auctioning off of a pitcher of beer in the village square elevated him to folk-hero status. SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. -- Baseball commissioner Rob Manfred does not think Donald Trumps election as president will slow the sports plans to stage more events in Latin America.Expanding international play has been one of Manfreds goals since succeeding Bud Selig as commissioner in January 2015. San Diego and Houston played a two-game spring training series in Mexico City, where the sport opened an office last March and which Manfred has mentioned as a possible expansion site.Tampa Bay played Cubas national team in Havana on March 22, the first visit to the island by a big league baseball club since 1999. MLB hopes to establish a process that would allow Cuban residents to sign big league contracts.Havent heard anything with respect to the Cuba issue that would suggest that theres going to be any change, and I think were all familiar with things he said about Mexico, Manfred said Wednesday at the annual general managers meeting. I think we need to wait and see what actually happens.Team executives and agents discussing deals watched election coverage in shock Tuesday night in the Mbar off the central courtyard at the Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia, some with lks of anguish on their faces.Manfred opened his news conference by stating: Its been an interesting couple of weeks. Cubs won the World Series for the first time inn 108 years.dddddddddddd Donald Trump got elected president. Pretty interesting all the way around. So here we are. He then laughed.Dan Halem, baseballs chief legal officer, updated GMs on talks for a labor contract to replace the five-year deal that expires Dec. 1. Manfred had hoped for an agreement before the end of the World Series last week. Teams with high payrolls would like to know the level of the luxury-tax threshold, which was $189 million this year.Theres a couple of natural deadlines, Manfred said. One is the beginning of free agency and the other ones obviously the expiration date. Well, we missed deadline one, so were lking at deadline two now.Manfred said he anticipated it would take time for baseball to investigate New York Mets closer Jeurys Familia under its domestic violence policy. A complaint in municipal court in Fort Lee, New Jersey, dated Oct. 31 alleged that the All-Star pitcher caused bodily injury to another. A hearing is scheduled for Nov. 14.I think that it is usually difficult for us to complete our investigation before the criminal process has run its course,

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 287 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen