ticular season the late great Harry Caray was calling t

in Mitglieder 02.07.2019 10:01
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

at even closer Im sure.When new regulations come, someone gets on top of them quicker than the rest and that was always what I tried to do, but that slope that comes flattens off and everyone else catches up. But what you may well see next year is somebody takes an interpretation of the regulations, gets ahead of the game and has a big advantage. I dont know who that might be, but you could easily see someone disappearing [ahead].Red Bull or Mercedes?Red Bull was one of the main instigators for change ahead of the drafting of the 2017 regulations and its expertise in aerodynamics have led to the belief it will excel next season. However, Brawn believes Mercedes is just as likely to find the key to 2017 success as Red Bull.Dont underestimate Mercedes, its a strong outfit and a gd car. There are four teams with Mercedes engines and only one that is winning, and there is a reason for that: its a gd team and a gd car. Dont underestimate what Mercedes can achieve. But Red Bull would have been one of the main protagonists behind this rule change, which is why I say that the political element is always there in Formula One.Faster cars but at what cost?Aside from one team dominating the sport, Brawn is also concerned about the impact it has on racing. The 2017 regulations should see lap times reduce by as much as five seconds per lap next season, but much of that lap time will be found through enhanced aerodynamics. At the start of the year, several F1 engineers raised concerns over the problems that could create for cars following one another and Brawn also has his doubts about the new regulations.What one hopes is that it improves the racing from the point of view that it is much more challenging for the drivers physically. To drive that car at maximum speed for 50, 60 or 70 laps is going to be very challenging for the drivers. Therefore, I think youll see more variation during a race of drivers fatiguing and losing performance -- that will be a positive element.Most of the performance gain -- there will be some gain from tyres -- but most of the performance gain appears to be from aerodynamic benefits and Im always a little bit nervous about that because of the relationship between the cars on the track.The more aerodynamic performance you create, the more sensitive you are to the wake of the car in front. Its not always the case, because the aerodynamics can be profiled and shaped and managed to reduce that impact, but inherently that is the case. So I hope these regulations arent going to impact the ability of these cars to race together.And they are going to be very quick! If everyone was saying the target was going to be three seconds per lap then you can guarantee it will be five seconds, because that is Formula One. In the calm of a meeting rm, everyone can agree to the changes that they think mean three seconds a lap, but once the engineers get stuck in after a year of two it will be five seconds a lap. So the cars are going to be very quick next year.Interview conducted by Jennie Gow Replica Shoes 2019 . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. Fake Nike Shoes . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and gd things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. http://www.fakeshoesforsale.com/ . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. Fake Shoes Website . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. Fake Shoes For Sale .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Astou Ndour scored 18 points, and Spain routed winless Senegal 97-43 Friday to set up a pivotal game to wrap up womens basketball group play.Spain (3-1) will play Canada (3-1) on Sunday in the final game before the medal round, and the winner can avoid the Americans until the gold medal game. Canada lost 81-51 to the U.S. earlier Friday.The Spaniards will be well rested. They scored the first nine points against Senegal and led 46-19 at halftime. They extended the lead in the second half and finisshed with six pla

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 216 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen