that was only enough to keep the Pelican

in Mitglieder 01.07.2019 10:23
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin, theres one time-honored tradition that Tigers coach Les Miles would rather not see.Thats the Lambeau Leap.After some LSU players told reporters on Monday that they plan to do the post-touchdown celebration of leaping into the front row of the end zone stands, Miles made it clear that any players who do will be hitchhiking the 1,100-plus-mile journey home.I promise you that if anyone jumps for the Lambeau Leap, theyll end up with their thumb out to see if they can get a ride home, Miles said during Wednesdays SEC media teleconference. Its college ftball, and well play it that way, and I think our guys understand. Well do it right.A celebration like that would warrant a 15-yard unsportsmanlike penalty, as NCAA Rule 9, Section 2 prohibits any delayed, excessive, prolonged or choreographed act by which a player (or players) attempts to focus attention upon himself (or themselves).The rule also prohibits players going into the stands to interact with spectators, or bowing at the waist after a gd play.Senior cornerback and starting punt returner?TreDavious White?said earlier this week that he will perform the Lambeau Leap, despite knowing that the?consequences would be bad.Im pretty much just open to whatever punishment thats going to come my way Monday, White told reporters. Its going to be bad, but I feel like, its just a dream of mine. Whatever Coach Miles has in store, Im pretty sure its going to be some bad things. Im ready to do it. Its my last year. I want to make some memorable moments. Gleyber Torres Jersey . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. Luke Voit Jersey . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. http://www.cheapyankeesjerseyschina.com/stephen-tarpley-jersey/ . White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov. Roger Maris Jersey . After taking two big hits this week -- losing at home and dropping back-to-back games for the first time all season -- Indiana struck back by playing its most complete game of the year. Paul ONeill Jersey . Anthony Davis had 31 points and 17 rebounds in his seventh straight game with more than 20 points, but that was only enough to keep the Pelicans competitive into the final minutes. Andrew Bogut had 10 points and 15 rebounds for Golden State, which rebounded from a loss a night earlier in Oklahoma City and snapped a two-game skid. WATKINS GLEN, N.Y. -- Chris Bueschers unlikely victory at Pocono Raceway last Sunday put an interesting twist into NASCARs Chase for the Sprint Cup.I know we are throwing a wrench at a lot of peoples brackets for the Chase, Buescher said. Its going to be a pretty wild ride to the end.No question.And another twist could be added this weekend on the Watkins Glen International road course.Nobody really expected Pocono to spit a surprise race winner out of the Pennsylvania mountain fog, but Buescher and Front Row Motorsports tk advantage of the circumstances to land a provisional berth in NASCARs 16-driver

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 75 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen