his season and is 112th on the money list with $55,375.

in Mitglieder 01.07.2019 10:22
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

FORT WORTH, Texas -- Johnny Sauter is still alone in qualifying for the title-deciding race in the first Chase in the NASCAR Truck Series.Sauter won his second consecutive playoff race Friday night with a late pass of Chase contender Matt Crafton, getting a victory at Texas that prevented anyone else from clinching a spot to contend for the championship in the finale at Homestead in two weeks.This is amazing, Sauter said after climbing out of the No. 21 Chevrolet in Victory Lane. I feel very lucky to be here. ... Matt was content to keep running the bottom, so Im going to the top.Just before reaching the line with two laps remaining, Sauter went high and passed Crafton for the lead.There were only three yellow flags in the 147-lap race, each after the caution clock had expired. Crafton tk the lead after the final restart.But just like at Texas in June, Crafton got passed on the high side late and finished second. Rkie driver William Byron, another Chase contender, beat him five months ago after his winning pass with five laps remaining.It is what it is, Crafton said. Im not worried about the Chase. Im worried about winning races. The Chase will take care of itself.It was Sauters third win this season. He won the opener at Daytona and last week at Martinsville to earn the first of four spots available for a chance to win the inaugural Chase championship for trucks.With only next weeks race at Phoenix before the finale at Homestead, there are still three spots up for grab.The next four drivers after Sauter in the points -- Bryon, Christopher Bell, Crafton and Timothy Peters -- are separated by only five points. Ben Kennedy is the sixth driver still in Chase contention.If Sauter or a non-Chase contender win at Phoenix, the final three spots would be determined by points.Polesitter Spencer Gallagher, who led three times for 88 laps, was in front with the final caution came out. But he dropped six spots on pit race and restarted seventh on the restart with 18 laps to go, when Sauter and Crafton got out front.The only 15 laps Sauter led were those right after the final caution. Sauter led twice for only six laps.I was able to throw caution to the wind, Sauter said.Sauter did offer one apology after the race. That was to the fans for not doing a customary extended burnout on the frontstretch of the 1 1/2-mile, high-banked track.I know that was lame, he said. Ive got to have this truck for Homestead. Thomas Ives Jersey . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. David Montgomery Jersey . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. http://www.cheapbearsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-marvin-hall-jersey . Three came down to the fourth quarter while quarterbacks continued to shine in all four games; so important to the overall quality of the game. Ellis Richardson Jersey . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. John Franklin III Jersey . How great will be revealed in the next couple of days at the board of governors meeting in Pebble Beach, Calif. CAMBRIDGE, Ontario -- Chella Choi ended up on top of the LPGA Manulife Classic leaderboard Thursday at windy Whistle Bear when Belen Mozo unraveled with a closing triple bogey.Choi shot a 6-under 66, finishing with a birdie on the par-5 ninth.Pretty gd. Pretty gd, said Choi, the South Korean player who won the Marathon Classic winner last year for her first LPGA Tour title. A lot of wind, but my game is gd and driving is gd, shot was gd, so I made a lot of birdies.Mozo was 7 under before running into trouble on the par-4 18th. The wind tk her drive wide right into thick rough. She hacked her way out, found two bunkers and finally putted out for a 68. The Spaniard was in a late group and apologized to reporters as she rushed to the driving range before it closed for the day.Second-ranked Ariya Jutanugarn was four strokes back after a 70 in her bid to win three straight events for the second time this season. The 20-year-old Thai player began her latest streak at the Womens British Open, and rebounded from a knee injury that forced her to withdraw during the Rio Olympics to win the Canadian Pacific Womens Open on Sunday in Alberta.Using a driver in competition for the first time since May, she dropped two strokes on the back nine after birdieing the first three holes and making the turn in 4 under.U.S. Open champion Brittany Lang, second last year at Whistle Bear after winning the inaugural event in 2012 at Grey Silo, was a stroke back at 67 along with South Koreas In Gee Chun, Spains Azahara Munoz and Swedens Dani Holmqvist. Lang holed a lob wedge for eagle on the par-5 third -- her 12th hole.The course was playing a little bit tricky with the wind and couldnt get to that par 5, Lang said. I actually laid it up a little bit t far left and through. I was like, `Awe, should still be OK. And then when I hit it, it was nice and high and on the right line. And we couldnt see it. And then my husband and all our friends were up there, and they were screaming, so it was a pretty cl reaction.Munoz noted the tournaments later dates after her bogey-free round.ddddddddddddI think its nicer playing now than in June, Munoz said. I think last year was a little cler the first few days. The course is great. The greens roll really nice, so if you hit a gd putt, the ball goes in.Top-ranked Lydia Ko had a 70. The 19-year-old New Zealander has four LPGA Tour victories this year.Defending champion Suzann Pettersen shot a 69 in the group with Ko and Stacy Lewis (70). Pettersen won at 22 under last season in the first year at Whistle Bear after three at Grey Silo.Jutanugarn played alongside 18-year-oldCanadian star Brke Henderson matched Jutanugarn with a 70 in their afternn group.The wind really picked up on the back nine. It was kind of difficult, the 18-year-old Henderson said. You could see all three of us not really playing exactly the way we wanted just because of the wind and the conditions. But I finished 2 under on afternn tee time in windy conditions. Im happy. Im just excited to tee it up tomorrow where conditions will be a little bit softer and not as much wind.Henderson, from Smith Falls in southeastern Ontario, beat Ko in a playoff in June in the KPMG Womens PGA for her first major title, and successfully defended her Portland Classic title in early July.Choi has concentrated on improving her driving. She hit 10 of 14 fairways Thursday.I worked really hard the last three weeks, Choi said. I want to hit straight and strong my drive four days, so I focus on just my driving four days.DIVOTS: Alena Sharp and Maude-Aimee Leblanc topped the Canadians at 69. Sharp, from Hamilton, is comin

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 47 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen