e, I think hes gonna be OK.

in TeeLeague 26.06.2019 09:25
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

MINNEAPOLIS -- Former Minnesota Vikings tight end Stu Voigt has been sentenced to six months in federal prison for fraud.Voigt was convicted of bank fraud in February in a scam that prosecutors say bilked investors out of millions of dollars.The Star Tribune reported?that a federal judge said Voigt betrayed the publics trust when he was chairman of a Blmington bank and approved a loan to his business partner, who already owed Voigt millions of dollars. That man, Jeffrey Gardner, was sentenced to 90 months in prison.Voigt, 68, spoke at Thursdays sentencing hearing, calling it the darkest day in my life. He was ordered to report to prison Nov. 28. He was also ordered to pay a $100,000 fine.Voigt played for the Vikings from 1970 to 1980. Darrell Green Jersey . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Sonny Jurgensen Jersey . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. http://www.cheapredskinsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-sammy-baugh-jersey . Still, Brewers manager Ron Roenicke thought taking him out before the fifth inning was an unusual move. "Im lking up at the board and hes got two hits given up and one run, and Im taking him out after the fourth inning," Roenicke said. Sean Taylor Jersey . Bryzgalov stopped 25 shots on Saturday in the Oklahoma City Barons 4-1 victory over the Abbotsford Heat. The Oilers signed Bryzgalov to a one-year $2 million contract last Friday after shedding payroll by dealing defenceman Ladislav Smid to the Flames. Redskins Jerseys China . -- Eastern Kentucky thrives off creating havoc for others. ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Buffalo Bills wide receiver Sammy Watkins?will return to practice Wednesday after the team designated him as its one player to return from injured reserve this season.Watkins ran routes with receivers during individual drills before spending the final minute of practice open to reporters on an exercise bike, under supervision of the teams strength and conditioning staff.Right now, Im not feeling normal out there, Watkins said after practice. But I think two or three days, Ill start feeling back like myself and moving around. I probably ran 20 something plays today. Ran them pretty fast, moving at a high rate of speed.The Bills placed Watkins on injured reserve Sept. 30 with lingering soreness stemming from offseason surgery to repair a broken bone in his left ft.Trainers have advised Watkins to be safe about how hard he practices as he returns to action.Because Im a guy that I got to do everything full speed, Watkins said. Now I learned like, Hey, man, you aint go to do it full speed. Go out there, run it pretty fast, but you dont got to be like gameday every rep. The plays I thought I had to run full speed, I did. And the plays that I didnt think I need to run full speed, I didnt.Watkins is eligible to play in Sundays game against the Jacksonville Jaguars, although coach Rex Ryan did not commit to Watkins being activated for the contest.I really dont know. I think well know a little more today, Ryan said before Wednesdays practice. Obviously were encouraged by the fact that he has been cleared to participate. It think thats a gd sign. He feels gd, so well see how it goes. Were gonna run him until his tongue is hanging outt.dddddddddddd Well be smart with him in how many plays we do. Well limit him today, but then well see how he progresses.Is there a chance that he could play? I hope so.Watkins deferred to trainers on whether he will play Sunday.I dont know. They havent told me, Watkins said. I got to go and watch the film and they got to see if Im babying the injury or not. I got to let them deal with that and see what Im going to do.The Bills have until Dec. 14 to add Watkins to their active roster or he will revert to injured reserve for the remainder of the season.Watkins did not rule out an additional surgery on his ft if he does not feel healthy in his return.If I feel like its not healed the right way, just go get surgery and come back the next year and get healed up, he said. But right now, Im feeling pretty gd.Watkins last played in a Sept. 15 loss to the New York Jets. He has six catches for 63 yards in two games this season.The Bills are expected to be without leading receiver Robert Wds in Sundays game against Jacksonville. Wds sprained his knee in last Sundays win over Cincinnati.Running back LeSean McCoy participated in Wednesdays practice on a limited basis after undergoing surgery on his left thumb Sunday night and is expected to play against the Jaguars.I think well lean on him, and also well just keep watching him as he goes, Ryan said of McCoy. I think the big thing is making sure his thumb doesnt get infected. Thats the number one thing. If that stays clean, and theres no issue there, I think hes gonna be OK.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 77 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen