and we are there to score points and I think Senna and Pros

in Bewerbung 20.06.2019 14:58
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

The 100th Grey Cup champion Toronto Argonauts were officially presented with their championship rings during a private team ceremony Friday evening. Every part of the 100th Grey Cup championship ring has been designed to reflect the team that has been etched on the Grey Cup trophy itself. "The coaches and players delivered the victory on the field and tonight the thrill of winning is celebrated throughout our entire organization," executive chairman and CEO, Chris Rudge. "I am very proud of every member of our team and this ring will serve as an everlasting symbol of our collective achievement. This storied franchise has won more titles than any other CFL club so its most fitting that history will forever remember the Toronto Argonauts as winners of the historic 100th Grey Cup championship." Players rings are produced from 10kt white gold and weigh approximately 74 grams each. The top of the ring reads GREY CUP CHAMPIONS and the centre of the ring features the iconic Grey Cup trophy. The base of the trophy reads 100th, which represents the 100th Grey Cup in Canada. Placed in the centre of the trophy, on the top of the ring, is the Toronto Argonauts shield logo. The "A" is set with round diamonds and outlined with blue colour enamel. The letter "A" sits on a round shield set with 16 round diamonds representing Torontos league-leading 16th Grey Cup championships. The top of the ring features 139 round brilliant cut diamonds, signifying each year of the teams existence. Devonte Graham Jersey . General manager Jarmo Kekalainen told Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch on Friday that he wants to see Gaboriks contributions go beyond the scoresheet before considering a long-term deal for the sn-to-be unrestricted free agent. Cheap Hornets Jerseys China . -- Vincent Lecavalier got everything but the desired result in his return to Tampa Bay. http://www.cheaphornetsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-miles-bridges-jersey .Y. - Jerome Samson scored once in regulation and again in the shtout as the St. Wholesale Hornets Jerseys . Coach Mike Munchak says Fokou stretched ligaments in his left knee Oct. 13 against Seattle, which could keep out up to five weeks even though the linebacker didnt need surgery. Cheap Hornets Jerseys . The FA rejected Wilsheres appeal that the length of his punishment was "clearly excessive" and said Thursday his suspension begins with immediate effect. He will miss league matches against Chelsea on Monday and West Ham on Dec.Max Verstappen believes Ayrton Senna and Alain Prost would have approved of his robust defensive driving at the Hungarian Grand Prix.Verstappen has come under criticism since Budapest for the way he held off Kimi Raikkonen in the battle for fifth. Jenson Button has said Verstappen did the most dangerous thing a driver can do by moving in the braking zone, while Raikkonen himself used the incidents to highlight inconsistencies in how stewards hand out penalties during races.Verstappen seemed unfazed by the criticism during Hockenheims media day, saying two of the great champions of the past would have been in favour.I think generally I was very happy to not get a puncture because I got quite a big cut on my tyre, Verstappen said. I think it was all pretty clear, there was nothing said from the stewards as well so I think I didnt do anything wrong.At the end of the day we are fighting in the championship with Ferrari so its not like you say thank you very much, the dr is open, you can go, because he didnt do it to me as well after the first pit stop.ddddddddddddou are fighting and its not like we are on a Sunday drive, thats how I approach the race because we are there to fight and we are there to score points and I think Senna and Prost would have liked it as well.A number of pundits have criticised Verstappens driving since Hungary, including Sky Sports F1 commentator Martin Brundle.When asked specifically about criticism from former drivers, the 18-year-old said: Everybody can have criticism cant they? Its nice, there are some stories we have to read. Its OK. It fills up my day as well so its gd. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 511 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen