asses, frrom 34-, 64- and 4-yards out.dddddd

in Bewerbung 20.06.2019 14:57
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

Shakur Stevenson and Antonio Vargas, both members of the 2016 U.S. Olympic mens boxing team, are going pro after signing management deals on Tuesday.Stevenson, 19, of Newark, New Jersey, won a silver medal at the Rio de Janeiro Games, the best finish by an American male boxer since Andre Ward, now a unified light heavyweight world titleholder, won Olympic gold at the 2004 Athens Games.Ward is Stevensons boxing idol and now will be part of his management team. Stevenson signed with the trio of Ward, James Prince and Josh Dubin. Prince and Dubin, an attorney, represent Ward.I know I have a great team behind me with J. Prince as the head of it, working with Josh Dubin and Andre Ward, Stevenson said. I know that these guys can get me where I want to be, and I feel very comfortable with them behind me. Im so focused, and I promise to put 110 percent into making sure we become great as a team, and I plan on becoming one of the best boxers on the planet, which is my main goal.Now its on me to prove to the world that I can be just as great as the legends before me, and trust me, Im up to the task.Stevenson, who is named after the late rap star Tupac Shakur, advanced to the gold-medal final in the 123-pound bantamweight division in Rio in August but lost a split decision to Cubas Robeisy Ramirez, who won his second gold medal in a row after claiming flyweight gold in 2012.Stevenson, who went 23-1 in international competition, has been one of the most sought-after fighters from the Rio Olympics, including being wed by promoter Floyd Mayweather, who traveled to Rio to watch him fight. Neither Stevenson nor Vargas has signed a promotional deal yet.Prince manages fighters such as Ward and heavyweight contender Bryant Jennings and used to manage Mayweather. Like many, he sees the flashy and skilled Stevenson as a future star.It is an honor and a privilege to represent this young man, Prince said. Andre, Josh and I know we have the next superstar in the sport. Shakur is not only a gifted fighter but someone that has the ability to be an icon. Our first goal is to sign him with the right promoter. Then, we will be with him every step of the journey toward greatness.Stevenson, who is the oldest of nine siblings, lives and trains in northern Virginia under the tutelage of trainer Kay Koroma. Stevensons grandfather, Wali Moses, introduced him to boxing as a child.I want to give a big thank-you to my grandfather -- big time -- for getting me where I want to be as far as boxing and becoming the boxer I am today, Stevenson said. I want to thank Coach Kay for taking me in and coaching me and keeping me in the boxing environment when I moved away from Jersey. Im excited for this journey ahead of me, and my main goal is to be great.Vargas became the second 2016 U.S. Olympian in a week to sign with David McWaters Split-T Management. On Friday, McWater announced the signing of Olympic middleweight Charles Conwell, 19, of Cleveland.Now McWater has signed the 20-year-old Vargas, of Kissimmee, Florida, who was the U.S. flyweight representative at the Rio Games.I have known Split-T Managements David McWater for several years, Vargas said. The people I know told me a lot of positive things about him. He showed me he was a gd person and the man who can manage my career the way it should be.I would compare my style to Manny Pacquiao, Vasyl Lomachenko, and going back a bit, Orlando Canizales because all three had fast hands and feet with the ability to stop on a dime and unleash powerful shots to the head and body that can get you out of there.At the Olympics, Vargas, who began boxing at age 9, lost to eventual gold-medal winner Shakhobidin Zoirov of Uzbekistan in their second-round match.The Olympics did not go as I wanted, Vargas said. I lost to the eventual gold-medal winner. The loss made me real hungry, and now I train harder than I ever did before because I want to be the best. I plan on turning professional as either a junior bantamweight or bantamweight and win world championships in four different weight divisions.McWater praised Vargas.Antonio is just a special kid. Of course, he has all the talent and physical tls, but he is so much more than that, McWater said. Hes got incredible focus and determination, not to mention he is always very classy. I wanted to represent him since the first time that I saw him at the National Golden Gloves, and I know he will be a world champion.As professionals, Stevenson likely will fight as a 126-pound featherweight or 122-pound junior featherweight. Vargas plans to fight professionally either as a 118-pound bantamweight or 115-pound junior bantamweight. Both will make their pro debuts in early 2017.Rajon Rondo Jersey . It was hard for Luck to pull off another comeback, or even get into the end zone, while standing on the sideline. Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to rkie Keenan Allen and Nick Novak kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a 19-9 victory against the Colts on Monday night. Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Authentic . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. re-jersey" target="_blank">http://www.cheappelicansjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-etwaun-mre-jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Solomon Hill Jersey . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. Anthony Davis Jersey . - Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie never doubted he would bring back coach Dennis Allen for a third year despite back-to-back 4-12 records.PINE BLUFF, Ark. -- Trey Green threw for 400 yards and five touchdowns as Prairie View routed Arkansas-Pine Bluff 57-7 on Saturday.The Panthers finish 7-2 in Southwestern Athletic Conference play and remain in third place in the SWAC-East behind Southern and Grambling State.Green threw four touchdown passes in the first half and Arthur Lockett returned an interception 51 yards for a touchdown to give the Panthers a 33-0 halftime lead.KhaDarel Hodge caught three TD passes, frrom 34-, 64- and 4-yards out.dddddddddddd.Green was 23-of-29 passing and the Prairie View ground game piled up 152 yards.Marvante King returned a kickoff 93 yards for a touchdown to get the Golden Lions on the scoreboard.LaEarl Patterson was 8 of 20 for 81 yards passing and carried 19 times for 86 yards rushing for Arkansas-Pine Bluff (1-10, 1-. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 24 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen