if I want to say it that way, because its still a lot of stress. But it

in Spam Area!!! 20.06.2019 10:18
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

INDIANAPOLIS -- The Portland Trail Blazers will make their one and only visit of the season to Indianapolis on Saturday night to take on the Indiana Pacers. The Pacers (11-12) are returning home from a five-game Western Conference road trip. They finished the trip 2/3 and lost to the leagues worst team, the Dallas Mavericks on Friday night 111-103.We are consistently inconsistent right now, said guard Aaron Brks. The Pacers have been within two games of .500 the entire season, and have never won or lost more than two straight games. When it lks like theyve turned the corner, they suffer another loss like the one on Friday night.We needed to bring more energy on the defensive end, and that didnt happen, coach Nate McMillan said. We leave off this road trip with just two wins and have a team waiting on us at home. Weve got to get back to it.For the season, the Pacers have been a lot better on their home court. Theyre 8-4 at Bankers Life Fieldhouse, compared to 3-8 away from it. Playing a back-to-back after a long Western trip will be no easy task, however, even at home. The Blazers were one of the teams the Pacers just saw on this trip, and Portland scored 131 points in that win over Indiana.Portland (12-12) is coming off a tough loss to Memphis on Thursday night. Late free throws by Toney Douglas put the Blazers away.It was a tough loss, Blazers coach Terry Stotts said. Our offense all game struggled. We struggled to make shots, and we didnt finish around the rim.Both teams are in similar positions in the standings, but in different conferences. There could be a lot of points scored in this game, as the Blazers are second worst in the NBA in defensive rating (109.1 points per 100 possessions given up). The Pacers are 11th worst in the same statistic and, as previously mentioned, will be playing on a back-to-back after a long trip out west.Coming into Friday night, these two teams were 8th and 9th in the league in pace of play.Damian Lillard is a tough matchup for the Pacers. He scored 28 points to go along with 10 assists in their win over Indiana earlier this season. He averaged 29.5 points in the two games against the Pacers last season.Conversely, Pacers star Paul George only averaged 11 points in the two games against the Blazers last season, his lowest average against any team. He was injured and did not play against Portland when these teams matched up recently.Like the Pacers, Portland has played a lot better at home. They are just 5-8 on the road to start the season.After missing Thursdays game against the Grizzlies, starting small forward Maurice Harkless has been upgraded to probable for Saturdays game (NBA.com). Hes averaging 13.0 points per game this season and is an important part of the Blazers success. Despite that bit of gd news for Portland, forward Al-Farouq Aminu has been downgraded to doubtful for the game with a back contusion. Cheap Swingman 76ers Jerseys . The defence is doing its part, t. Drew Brees threw a pair of touchdown passes in the first half and the guys on the other side made sure that was enough, sending the Saints to a 17-13 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night. JJ Redick Jersey . Galatasaray said in a statement on its website Monday that Mancini signed a three-year contract and will be paid 3.5 million euros for the upcoming season, with his salary upped to 4. http://www.cheap76ersjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-allen-iverson-jersey . Louis Blues. Shane Hnidy joins Brian Munz for the broadcast on TSN 1290 Radio at 7pm ct. Cheap Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Richaun Holmes Jersey . -- Derrick Rose shk off pr shting early to hit clutch shots late and Carlos Bzer had 20 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 104-95 preseason victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night.SUNRIVER, Ore. -- Rod Perry shot an even-par 72 in rainy conditions Monday at Sunriver Resort to take the second-round lead in the PGA Professional National Championship. Perry, the PGA head pro at Crane Lakes in Port Orange, Fla., had two birdies and two bogeys on the Crosswater Club course, the site of the final two rounds. The 39-year-old left-hander had an 8-under 135 total after opening with a 63 on the Meadows course. "No lead is safe; thats for certain," said Perry, the 2012 PGA Professional Player of the Year. "Obviously, Crosswater is playing pretty tough. The crosswinds are there, and its tough to get the ball close to the hole. Its tough to get the ball inside 8 to 10 feet. We have a lot of golf to play. Thirty-six holes on this golf course a lot can happen." Mark Sheftic and Chip Sullivan, the 2007 winner at Sunriver, were a stroke back after shting 4-under 67 on the Meadows course. The 38-year-old Sheftic is a PGA teaching pro at Merion in Ardmore, Pa., the site of the U.S. Open last week. "Hectic is the right word," Sheftic said. "Butt, you have to say this, everyone that works at Merion and the members, it was a hectic week for us all.dddddddddddd Being out here its almost like a vacation. I dont know if I want to say it that way, because its still a lot of stress. But its fun to get out here and play some golf." The 48-year-old Sullivan, the PGA director of golf at Hanging Rock in Salem, Va., holed out for eagle with a wedge approach on his opening hole -- the par-5 10th. "It is a gd feeling to be back here," Sullivan said. "I feel like I have never left. I feel like I have the wave going. I didnt hit the ball as well as Id like, but the putter saved me. I made a lot of two putts, and am really happy where I stand. Im trying to relax and see if I can get the ball rolling tomorrow and make some more birdies." Corey Prugh, tied with Perry for the first-round lead, was fourth at 6 under after a 74 at Crosswater. Hes a PGA assistant professional at Manito in Spokane, Wash. The top 20 finishers will earn spots in the PGA Championship in August at Oak Hill in Rochester, N.Y. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 507 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen