against the Senators this season and scored five goals in

in Laberecke 19.06.2019 09:12
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

INDIANAPOLIS -- Jeff Gordon typically would leave frustrated after qualifying 21st for a race at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.In a substitute role driving for a crew he has never worked with before, he left the track Saturday a little disappointed but much calmer than he was a day earlier when he stepped into a race car for the first time in eight months.Gordon, filling in for Dale Earnhardt Jr.?(concussion-type symptoms) for the next two races, said he got lse going into Turn 1 in the second round of qualifying for the Brickyard 400, resulting in his starting spot in the middle of the 40-car field.Im much calmer than I was [Friday], Gordon said after his lap at 181.851 mph. Usually, my heart is beating more for qualifying than it is for practice. But that wasnt the case [in practice].I feel more relaxed and comfortable in the car.Defending winner Kyle Busch (184.634 mph) will start from the pole Sunday with his Joe Gibbs Racing teammate Carl Edwards (184.547 mph) beside him.Tony Stewart (184.328 mph), competing in his final Brickyard 400 as he plans to retire after this season, will start third.Gordon thought his last Brickyard was last year, but now being thrust into the substitute role at Hendrick Motorsports has challenged the four-time Sprint Cup champion.I feel really gd about the things we learned [Friday] at the end of practice, Gordon said. I would have liked to have started further forward. Weve got some work to do and I lk forward to the challenge.A five-time Brickyard 400 champion, Gordon said he will keep his expectations realistic. He wont talk about potentially winning a record sixth race at Indianapolis.Its a steep learning curve to be off the track this long and jump in here, but luckily I have a great race car and great race team that is going to help me get through it, Gordon said.The car has gd speed, Gordon said, and the one thing that doesnt change is his approach to the race.I drive the car into the corner and the car gives me feedback and if it feels gd, I drive it harder, Gordon said. If it doesnt feel gd, I find a way to manage it until we can make adjustments or I can make an adjustment. ... My goal is to make the car as fast as it can go.That goal is pretty standard. For Busch, he won his first pole at Indianapolis and had one of the cars to beat for the pole.We set the fast time in practice and that gave me a little extra vote of confidence, Busch said. You never know what happens overnight with guys making changes and adjustments. For us, it was really gd to back that up.For the fans, it was probably more exciting to see the Indiana native Stewart having a gd weekend in his last Brickyard experience. His year started with a broken back, and he missed eight races.The cars are just driving better, said Stewart, who is working with first-year crew chief Mike Bugarewicz. It seems like the communication between us each week is just getting easier and easier. Its hard when you spot these guys eight races at the beginning of the season to get caught up, but were making a gd run at that. LaDainian Tomlinson Jersey .1 million pounds ($61.2 million) on Saturday, giving the beleaguered English Premier League champions a major lift. Cheap Chargers Jerseys . Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city. http://www.cheapchargersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-lance-alworth-jersey . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. Junior Seau Jersey . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. Antonio Gates Jersey . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose.Multiple World and Olympic champion Usain Bolt is an underachiever according to his oldest friend. Nugent Walker Jr has known Bolt since he was four years old and is now his manager. He says, even though Bolt is the most successful sprinter of all time, with nine Olympic and 11 World Championship gold medals, people around him always mock him, saying hes not fully utilised his talent.Usain is blessed with immense talent. We always tease him that hes underachieving, because we believe he is the most talented athlete we ever met upon, he told Sky Sports News HQ. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Every year, theres some injury hes had to overcome. But hes still awesome. You saw at the Olympics even though he didnt win in world record pace, you saw the gap he beat the rest of the field by. That shows how great he is.NJ says he knew from a very young age that Bolt would become a superstar - at whatever sport he chose. And at first, his friends thought hed take up cricket or ftball. Laidback most of the time, Usain Bolt rarely misses out once serious competition gets underway When we were in Grade 3, he made the senior cricket team, with boys in Grade 6. He was eight, and he made the team with 11 and 12-year-olds. Thats when we knew he was special. We always said if it wasnt track and field, it wouldve been some other sport because he was that dominant in any form of sports, he added.Not that his mates always made the best use of his speed. Especially on the ftball pitch.Hes very gd on the flanks, continues NJ. Obviously because we could utilise his speed. But funnily enough we thought hed be a gd goalkeeper. Rb Dorsett gets up close and personal with Usain Bolt in Jamaica We put him as goalkeeper in primary schl, because of course he was the tallest, so we thought it was the smartest thing to do - put him in the goal, and we thought no one would get past him!Bolt is now one of the richest sportsmen in the world, earning an estimated £24m a year - more than 2,000 times the Jamaican average wage.dddddddddddd But NJ says hes had to work very hard for that success, and he has seen Bolt cope with some real hardships t. 9-time Olympic champion Usain Bolt tells Sky Sports News he will retire after next years World Athletics Championships in London He said: Even before I managed him, we were best friends. He shared his troubles with me. Imagine winning at 15. And that transition period between 17-21 was plagued by lots of injuries; there was lots of pressure on him from the Jamaican crowd who were bing him - it was hard for him.NJ says there is only one Usain Bolt - and what you see is what you get.I Am Bolt is in cinemas and on digital download from November 28.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Bolt living life to the full Champ reveals retirement plans ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 442 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen