hat banished the Portland Winterhawks general manager an

in Laberecke 19.06.2019 09:12
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Vexed Melbourne Victory coach Kevin Muscat believes referee Chris Beath simply made a mistake in missing David Carneys handball goal, which has sparked renewed calls for a fifth official in the A-League.Carney scored a second-half brace off the bench to drive Sydney FC to a 2-1 win over Victory, but his equaliser was marred by controversy.Replays showed the ball had struck the former Soccers arm as he brought it down for a left-fted finish.Carney himself conceded he didnt need to see the replay to know what had happened but felt Beaths view may have been obstructed by leaping Victory defender Stefan Nigro.Because he (Nigro) just missed a header I was very close to him, so I think it would have been hard for the ref, Carney said.It was even hard for me - I thought he was going to head it away but he didnt ... I just reacted.The incident riled the visiting camp and prompted Twitter users to suggest Carney had safer hands than Adam Gilchrist behind the stumps and the Sydney Swans might come calling for his marking skills.Muscat, perhaps mindful of having been fined $5000 less than a fortnight ago over his FFA Cup referee spray, was initially unwilling to elaborate on the incident.But he eventually admitted it was hard to take because the goal changed the complexion of the game.Those incidents cant go unnoticed, but they did, Muscat said.Id love to get into a conversation, but maybe get Chris here to explain his decision because they seem to be doing that now.Without doubt if there was someone with a camera that gets brought back, because they only would have been deliberating whether it was one or two hands.I certainly dont understand.The linesmen can help out as well, theyve got to have some more power to make decisions.Ive already watched the replay, Chris is not obstructed in my view.Hes obviously missed it. We all make mistakes.Beath himself told Fox Sports that, from his view at the time, Carney did not appear to move his arm towards the ball.The incident prompted former Soccer and Fox Sports pundit Mark Bosnich to reiterate his calls for a fifth official.That first goal should never have std, Bosnich said.I know I say it all the time, if there was a fifth official behind the goal, he sees that.It comes a week after Central Coast chief executive Shaun Mielekamp called for a fifth and sixth official after match officials missed an obvious handball that should have given the Mariners a possible match-winning penalty late in their 1-1 draw with Western Sydney.Ftball Federation Australia used them in last seasons final series.FFA have also flagged the possibility of introducing video replays for contentious calls in the finals series, pending the success of trials and FIFAs approval. Dale Weise Jersey . Thats not a comment on the suspension that banished the Portland Winterhawks general manager and coach from his Western Hockey League teams bench for most of the 2012-13 season. Claude Giroux Jersey . Bth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. http://www.cheapflyersjerseyschina.com/brian-propp-jersey/ . The Montreal Canadiens announced on Friday that the veteran forward will return to the teams line-up on Saturday night when the Habs visit the Nashville Predators. Discount Flyers Jerseys . According to a report from the Winnipeg Free Press, the Bombers will name Acting GM Kyle Walters to the post full time. Michael Raffl Jersey . 1, meaning problems for the doping controls at both major international sports events next year. The World Anti-Doping Agency provisionally suspended the Moscow Antidoping Center on Sunday, saying its operations must improve or a six-month ban on the facilitys accreditation will be imposed.Romain Grosjean has been given a new chassis for the Monaco GP by his Haas team. After scoring points in the first two races of the season, the team have struggled over the last month, culminating in an irate Grosjean describing his car as undriveable during the Chinese GP when he finished just 19th.The team have now heeded Grosjeans complaints - with the Frenchman still unhappy with how the front end of his car behaved in Barcelona two weeks ago - by providing him with a new chassis for this weeks Monaco GP. Everyone is trying to get the chassis to what it was, Grosjean told Sky Sports News HQ.We changed the chassis to come here to make sure there is no doubt about it, and we did some gd testing in Barcelona after the race, so Im hopeful I can jump in the car, get some gd sensations, and come back for a gd grand prix. Team-mate Esteban Gutierrez, who has yet to score a point since returning to F1 with the Haas outfit, will continue with his previous hub.Grosjean, meanwhile, will wear a helmet dedicated to the memory of Jules Bianchi, the former Marussia driver who died last July from injuries sustained at the 2014 Japanese GP, this weekend. Five monthss before his crash at Suzuka, Bianchi had scored Manors first points in F1 at the 2014 Monaco GP.dddddddddddd.Jules is still one of us, said Grosjean. He was a gd friend. He did an amazing race here back in 2014, he scored the only two points for Marussia. I wish I could have gone for the full [helmet] design, but the rules changed a little bit.Hes always with me on the helmet and I want to keep it [that way] until the end of my career. He was a friend, he was a young man, and he was a very talented driver. But, more than that, he was just a really gd person to know. Asked if F1 should consider renaming a corner in memory of the popular Frenchman, Grosjean replied: It would be nice. His dad is starting a foundation to help finance the knowledge in go-karts, helping people to understand the safety and so on. It would be nice to have a corner named after Jules as well, Id be the first to go there. Also See: Get tickets to Silverstone Sky F1: Every race live in 2016 When is the Monaco GP on Sky F1? Can Hamilton break his Monaco hd? ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 49 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen