perceptions of the sport. It is natural to accept v

in Laberecke 19.06.2019 09:12
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Eddie Jones popped in to visit Southampton on Wednesday in the latest of his trips to pick the brains of coaches from other sports. Here we round up what he learned from each fact-finding mission.Jones on the coachesPep Guardiola (Then at Bayern Munich - Now at Manchester City)I went to Bayern Munich and met Pep Guardiola. It was absolutely fascinating. I watched him taking a training session and it made me embarrassed by my coaching -- he was so bldy brilliant.He has got some of the best players in the world -- Franck Ribery, Arjen Robben and Thomas Muller -- and he just worked them so hard.It was -3C and they came off the field dripping with sweat, they had worked that hard. And they play like 45 games a year. That really reinforced for me how much there is in players.Guus Hiddick (Then at Chelsea)I talked with Guus Hiddink about coaching and managing players and it was the best hour Ive spent. Ive always wanted to meet him because I like the work hes done.We had a cameraman when I coached the Wallabies who had worked with the Soccers and he told me how he operated. He only had the team for 100 days and he turned them around. Then he did that job with South Korea where he tk them from nowhere to come fourth in the World Cup.Orica-BikeExchange?(Tour de France)(When asked what he learnt from spending time with Orica-BikeExchange): Those professional riders with Orica, and particularly those Yates boys. They cycled for nine days, then they have a day off, and the players get together, not the coaches, and they say, Right, this is our recovery for tomorrow, were going to cycle for two hours in the mountains.It was horrendous - I got tired sitting in the car. They started in 35 degrees in Spain and they ended up in Andorra in 10 degrees, and its pouring down with rain. They finish that, they have a quick bite to eat, theyre staying in a three-star hotel, its not flash, and they make the decision on what theyre going to do the next day. Thats being professional.Arsene Wenger (Arsenal)I like the way Wengers teams play. He always plays a really positive style of soccer thats skilful, so there could be a lot to learn.Hes been in the game 20 years, and the average length of tenure is 18 months or even less - so hes 10 or 12 times above the average. I always try to meet people whove got more knowledge than me -- so theres plenty to meet.Danny Kerry (Team GB Hockey)Weve got the hockey guy coming in in a week or so [Danny Kerry]. Lk at what hes done with his hockey side. If you lk on face value at the talent in that team compared to the Holland team, its probably not as great, so his ability to create such a dynamic and hardworking team is fascinating. Well learn a lot from him.And what they learned from him:Alan Pardew on JonesIts nice to hear it from somebody from a different genre, a different field, who carries the weight he does. Weve been quite close since he came over here and a lot of the views he has on trying to get more from individual players and the group run parallel with my own.Hes the coach of England rugby and involved in World Cups with other nations, a multicultural personality and someone who is engaging. If they cant take on his comments then we are in trouble.Arsene Wenger on JonesWe have some common memories. His mother is Japanese, he worked in Japan and I worked in Japan so we spoke a little bit about Japan. We have had a similar career, he is Australian and I am French and you have to love countries like Japan and England because he worked in both.Carlos Puel on JonesIts interesting to meet him and to discuss together tactics in rugby, theres a similarity with ftball. He makes progress and improves because rugby and ftball and other sports develop all the time with the personality of the players.The games are different all the time and it is important to follow other perceptions of the sport. It is natural to accept visitors of different sports, different trainers. It is always interesting to share different ideas of ftball and other sports.I hope what we discussed will help in the match but we will see. C.C. Sabathia Jersey . Pierce was ejected in the third quarter of Indianas 103-86 win Monday. George Hill stole a bad pass and was going in for a layup, and Pierce hustled back and appeared to be trying to wrap him up. Brett Gardner Jersey . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shtout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shk off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. http://www.cheapyankeesjerseyschina.com/mariano-rivera-jersey/ . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Jorge Posada Jersey .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. Aaron Hicks Jersey . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing rm, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. West Bromwich Albion and Tottenham Hotspur shared the points at the Hawthorns on Saturday as Dele Allis late leveler in the 88th minute canceled out Nacer Chadlis opener in the 1-1 draw.Tottenham (5-3-0) missed out on an opportunity at the top of the table following Manchester Citys home draw with Everton. They couldnt get the better of West Brom, as an improved second half showing from the hosts was enough to earn them a welcome point.It was all Spurs in a first half that tk a while to get going before the visitors forced Ben Foster into four wonderful saves after the half-hour on shots by Ben Davies, Christian Eriksen and Alli (on two occasions), respectively.Maauricio Pochettinos Spurs couldnt really get going and Tony Pulis men made them pay with an improved showing.ddddddddddddWest Brom (2-4-2) tk the lead when Chadli blasted into the rf of the net in the 82nd minute against his former club after Hugo Lloris had made a terrific save from James McCleans low volley.However, the Baggies couldnt hold on as Alli found the ball at his feet 10 yards out after a scramble in the box. He poked the ball into the bottom corner to salvage a point for the undefeated title-chasers in the West Midlands. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 105 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen