cast program. Anderson fielded and threw to firs

in Bewerbung 18.06.2019 12:51
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

EDMONTON, Alberta -- The Edmonton Oilers are playing nail-biters. The Columbus Blue Jackets are making a habit of winning big. Something has to give when the teams meet Tuesday night at Rogers Place.The Oilers previous six games have each been decided by a goal. Four of them have ended in either overtime or a shtout.The Blue Jackets arrive in Albertas capital on a six-game winning streak, outscoring their opponents by a combined 25-9 during that stretch.Former Oiler Sam Gagner has 18 points in the Blue Jackets last 20 games.Columbus has a winning percentage of .731 under coach John Tortorella. The Blue Jackets beat the New York Islanders in Columbus on Saturday, but unlike most teams heading west, the team elected to stay in Ohio and practiced there on Monday before traveling northwest to Alberta.Usually, if the schedule allows, a team will skate in Edmonton the day before the game. Tortorella also has done away with the morning skate, and the Blue Jackets are proving that practice just might not make perfect.But Tortorella said his team has a far different attitude than last season.Weve talked about this last year; its hoping versus almost a mindset of knowing, he said. I think when you have some success, and weve had some success early in the season here, you do get that belief.The question is going to be when theres a couple of struggles and maybe something happens with a lead in the third period, it goes the other way, which is going to happen in a 82-game schedule -- how do you react, there?And the Blue Jackets are doing it without leaning on any one line.Yeah, were a team that rolls four lines, said right winger Cam Atkinson, who has six points in his last three games. Thats how we have success. Everyone is involved, thats what weve been doing, and its been great.On Monday, Oilers general manager Peter Chiarelli announced that defenseman Darnell Nurse had undergone successful surgery to repair ligament and bone damage in a ft. He is expected to be out for another 12 weeks.But help is on the way. Coach Todd McLellan said defenseman Brandon Davidson, who has been on injured reserve for all but one game this season, could be activated in time for Tuesdays game.I think the next game is a gd possibility, said Davidson, who played 51 games for the Oilers last season. Im just kind of waiting on the last call, but I think things went well on the ice today in practice and over the last little while. I feel I will be available for tomorrow.To make rm, the team sent down defenseman David Musil, son of former Oiler Frantisek Musil, to their AHL affiliate in Bakersfield, Calif.McLellan said Davidson will need time to readjust to the pace of the NHL game.I feel that the call-up players have a better chance of success than the injured players, McLellan said. Theyve been playing and theyre somewhat up to pace, where Davie will go into the lineup and I think hes played six or seven minutes all season. It will be an adjustment for him, the game is moving pretty fast for him, at least for how he remembers it.Custom Detroit Red Wings Jerseys . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement on Wednesday that Vidic is "one of the worlds best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree, and charisma will be an asset. Custom New York Rangers Jerseys . -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday. http://www.customjerseyshockey.com/custom-washington-capitals-jerseys-989b.html .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. Custom Chicago Blackhawks Jerseys . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. Custom Hockey Jerseys China . The Dane followed up his first European Tour title last weekend with eight birdies and just a single dropped shot on Thursday for a one-stroke advantage over South Africas Allan Versfeld and Portugals Ricardo Santos.CHICAGO -- Milwaukee Brewers right-hander Chase Anderson has left after two batters in his start against the Chicago Cubs with a bruised quadriceps after taking a line drive off his left leg.Kris Bryants comebacker left the bat at 107 mph Tuesday night, according to MLBs Statcast program. Anderson fielded and threw to first for the second out and then immediately winced in pain.Anderson attempted to flex his leg while a trainer attennded to him.dddddddddddd He threw one warmup pitch before leaving after 11 pitches.Right-hander Jhan Marinez tk over in the second game of a split doubleheader. The Cubs won the opener 4-0.Anderson, 7-10 with a 4.90 ERA, tk a no-hitter into the eighth inning in his last start against Chicago on May 17. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 731 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen