that overall its really hard to give yourself a lot of birdie opportunities. I str

in Mitglieder 18.06.2019 09:56
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

ENGLEWD, Colo. -- Gary Kubiak bristled at the suggestion he might still be worn down after a week away from ftball.No, do I lk weak? the Denver Broncos coach said.Well, truthfully, his voice was a little bit faint.Thats probably because Ive been hollering a lot this morning, Kubiak said. But, no, I feel gd. And I feel really gd just getting out here and getting going again.Kubiak, 55, returned to work Monday, a week after his doctor ordered him to take time off after he suffered a complex migraine and was hospitalized overnight following Denvers loss to the Atlanta Falcons on Oct. 9.Kubiak certainly had plenty to howl about.During his absence, the Broncos, led by special teams coach Joe DeCamillis, were beaten 21-13 by the San Diego Chargers, who snapped their 10-game losing streak in the AFC West and Denvers NFL record 15-game divisional road winning streak.The loss followed a familiar script: slow start, pr play up front, conservative calls.It was gd just being able to have our leader back, cornerback Chris Harris Jr. said. He kind of lights a fire under everybody, get everybody going, coaches, players, everybody. So, its gd to have that accountability back in the rm.He just kept it straightforward with us, told us what we needed to do. We need to get it going in the right direction. I mean, thats what you need to hear from your coach, especially after you lost two games like that, Harris said. He just pretty much told us the last two games just pretty much lked the exact same, so we need to change what we do.The Broncos (4-2) host Houston (4-2) on Monday night in Denvers first game against former longtime backup QB Brock Osweiler and Kubiaks first game against his former team.Kubiak was coach of the Texans in 2013 when he had his first health scare, suffering a mini-stroke during halftime of a game against the Colts. He missed 10 days then and returned, to the coaching box at first.Hes expected to be on the sideline Monday night.Kubiak said his doctors in Denver and Houston have compared notes but he doesnt believe the two medical incidents are related. He said his latest health scare was basically a warning sign that he needs to get more sleep.I feel really gd, Kubiak said. I got t much rest, unfortunately. I didnt want it. But I got it. I feel very gd. ... All my tests came back great. So, its gd to be back to work. I really missed a few days there. It was really tough to watch, so Im glad to be back.Kubiak watched the Broncos latest loss with his son, Klein, a Broncos scout, from his home in Denver.Its tough. Weve got to play better, Kubiak said. I told the players today, the last two games for us lked a lot alike, unfortunately.Game notes Kubiak said rkie RB Devontae Bker is getting more adept at blitz pickup and I think he deserves more opportunities to handle the ftball, especially after gaining 46 yards on five carries against the Chargers. ... The Broncos claimed OL Billy Turner off waivers from the Ravens. To make rm, they waived OL Darrion Weems. ... LT Russell Okung and WR/KR Cody Latimer both are in the concussion protocol but attended practice on a sunny day, a hopeful sign theyll be able to return this week.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow AP Pro Ftball Writer Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: http://twitter.com/arniestapleton John Paxson Jersey Large . It says Pocklingtons lawyer filed the appeal Friday in a California court. CTV Edmonton also says Pocklington gave a $100,000 cash deposit as part of the conditions of his bail, and that he will be out on bail until his appeal is heard. Authentic Custom Bulls Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.custombullsjersey.com/custom-john-paxson-jersey-large-73t.html . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. Cheap Bulls Jerseys . Here are his mid-season NBA awards. MVP: (KEVIN DURANT-Thunder) - Has been sensational this season and more importantly, the most consistent player in the league. Considering that his team has been without star guard Russell Westbrk and with the free agent departure of sharpshter Kevin Martin, hes had to carry the majority of the load to not only keep his team afloat but more importantly, at an elite level. Custom Bulls Jerseys . "Trying to breathe," he said with a grin. Bernier stopped 42 of 43 shots on Monday night, including all 22 in a hectic middle frame, his heroic performance propelling the Leafs toward an undue point in their final game before the Christmas break. IBARAKI, Japan -- Ariya Jutanugarn chipped in for birdie on the final hole Friday for a 6-under 66 and a share of the lead in the TOTO Japan Classic, the LPGA Tours first tournament in the Tokyo area since 1991.Jutanugarn birdied six of the last 11 holes in a bogey-free round at fan-packed Taiheiyo Club, holing out from 35 feet on the par-4 18th to join S-Yun Kang atop the first-round leaderboard. The 20-year-old Thai star also chipped in on the par-4 10th.I played gd, Jutanugarn said. I missed a few tee shots, but I made some putts and those chips.She leads the LPGA Tour with five victories and has a 13-point lead over Lydia Ko in the player of the year standings, not that shes lking that far ahead.Right now, no, Jutanugarn said I just try to have fun and enjoy every shot that I hit the ball. Thats what Im trying to do.After a week in steamy and stormy Malaysia, the players wore jackets and sweaters in cl conditions on the pine tree-lined Minori Course. Jutanugarn tied for 43rd in Kuala Lumpur after finishing third the previous week in China.Last week, I was just a little bit off with my tee shot, Jutanugarn said. Today, I just tried to be a little bit more positive and not think about last week and try to have more fun.Kang birdied three of her final four holesI had really gd putting, Kang said. Only 22 putts.The 40-year-old South Korean player won the LPGA Tours 2005 Safeway Classic and is now a regular on the Japan LPGA. She won the Suntory Ladies in June for her second Japanese title.I like Japan, people here, fds, and everything, Kang said.Stacy Lewis and Jenny Shin shot 67. Lewis won the 2012 event at Kintetsu KashikojimaI think you have to be a gd ball-striker to play well here, the Texan said about Japan. I just like being here. Its one of my favorite countries that we visit. I think you just kind of come with gd vibes.Wearing a jacket and rain pants to keep warm on the sunny day, Lewis rebounded from a bogey on the par-4 15th with a birdie on the par-5 17th. The 11-time tour champion is winless in 61 starts since June 2014.She tied for 33rd in Malaysia in her first start since September.I tk five weeks off, Lewis said. I didnt play a llot this fall and only played two over in Asia.dddddddddddd I just needed a break. It was like starting the year again.She married University of Houston womens golf coach Gerrod Chadwell in August.Things definitely are changing, Lewis said. Ive changed my schedule. Changed the way I do things. You just have different priorities and kind of realize there are other things to life other than just playing golf all the time. The schedule is going to change because of it, but that doesnt change how you play on the golf course. You can still win. You just have a little bit more enjoyment off the course.Ha Na Jang and Sandra Gal were two strokes back at 68 in the sixth and final event on the LPGA Tours fall Asian swing. Jang won last month in Taiwan for her third victory of the year.Chinas Shanshan Feng, the winner in Malaysia, topped the group at 69 along with Minjee Lee, Suzann Pettersen, Cristie Kerr, So Yeon Ryu and 2008 and 2010 winner Jiyai Shin. Lee won two weeks ago in China for her second victory of the year. Shin won the JLPGA event last week in Saitama.American Lexi Thompson birdied the final hole for a 73. In May in Japan, she won the JLPGAs World Ladies Championship Salonpas Cup.The top-ranked Ko had a 74, making two birdies and four bogeys.I didnt strike the ball very well, Ko said. The driver and irons, nothing was really clicking and when its like that overall its really hard to give yourself a lot of birdie opportunities. I struck the ball a little better on the back nine, but still it wasnt great.Gary Matthews caddied for Ko and also will carry her bag in the season-ending CME Group Tour Championship. Ko fired Jason Hamilton and used Sargunan Suntharaj last week in Malaysia. Hamilton teamed with Jang after his firing.We had a few days to work with each other and I think its been going pretty gd, Ko said. I think when Im out there I need to trust him and he trusts me. Its been fine. I need to do my role better. Hit the ball better and all that, but its been gd and hes got a lot of experience and he brings that to the game. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 10 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen