aid hes mulling lineup changes, but h

in Bewerbung 17.06.2019 13:59
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

Kings XI Punjab were left to rue errors in the field as their IPL troubles continued with a 25-run defeat to reigning champions Mumbai Indians in Mohali. Mitchell Johnsons no-ball stopped Kings XI having Parthiv Patel (81 from 58 balls) caught on 15, while Axar Patel dropped Ambati Rayudu (65 from 37) in the deep when the Mumbai batsman was on 33.Patel and Rayudu proceeded to biff 137 for the second wicket as the visitors amassed 189-6, with rock-bottom Kings XI slipping to a fifth loss in six games after being contained to 164-7, despite Glenn Maxwells 56 from 39 balls.Parthiv Patels 81 helped Mumbai beat Kings XI The hosts dismissed Mumbai skipper Rohit Sharma (0) second ball but had to wait until the 15th over for their next breakthrough, Rayudu being pouched when lking to club a third six in succession off Patel. Rayudu cracked four boundaries and four maximums in his knock, while Patel creamed 10 fours and two sixes in his before holing out off the recalled Johnson (1-43) in the penultimate over.Englands Jos Buttler also smashed and scped his way to 24 from 13 deliveries late on, the 25-year-old nailing three fours and a six, with Sandeep Sharma (1-20) the pick of the Kings XI attack.Mohit Sharma (3-3, who bowled Buttler with a cracking slower ball, snared Kieron Pollard (10) and Hardik Pandya (4) from the final two deliveries, though Mumbai grabbed back the momentum at the start of Kings XIs innings when Buttler caught Murali Vijay (19) and Manan Vohra (7).Glenn Maxwells enterprising 56 came in a losing effort Maxwells stand of 89 with fellow Australian Shaun Marsh (45 off 34) threatened to take Kings XI close but when Marsh flicked Tim Southee (2-2 to Rayudu at deep square at the end of the 15th and Maxwell chopped on facing Jasprit Bumrah (3-26) three overs later, the hosts hopes were extinguished.Mitchell McClenaghan (2-32), the leading wicket taker in the competition with 11, shattered the stumps twice towards the death, Johnsons day becoming even more frustrating when he was castled by the left-arm quick for one.Catch more IPL action on Tuesday afternn as Eoin Morgan and Sunrisers Hyderabad host MS Dhonis Rising Pune Supergiants. That game is live on Sky Sports 1 from 3pm.Custom Patriots T-shirts . Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek defeated Nenad Zimonjic and Ilija Bozoljac 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) on the indr hard-court at Belgrade Arena. The victory improved the Czech pairs impressive cup doubles record to 14-1. Custom Patriots Jersey China . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. http://www.custompatriotsjersey.com/ . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. Authentic Custom Patriots Jersey . LUCIE, Fla. Patriots Jerseys China . -- The bs poured down on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at the end of a horrible first half.One day after changing quarterbacks, New York Jets coach Todd Bowles admitted he botched the exchange.Bowles was so busy tearing into his team after an embarrassing 41-10 loss?to the Indianapolis Colts that he failed to inform Ryan Fitzpatrick he was being replaced by Bryce Petty for the final four games.Fitzpatrick learned of his permanent demotion from assistant coaches, moments before he faced the media. It made for an awkward news conference late Monday night because Fitzpatrick didnt seem to have the details.Reporters already knew because they heard it minutes earlier from Bowles.Id been meaning to tell him and I got tied up with a few things, the coach said Tuesday.He acknowledged he couldve handled it better.I probably couldve and he tried to cover for me, Bowles said. Like I said, I had a lot on my mind and got some things off my chest, and it kind of went over the wrong way. Ill talk to him [Wednesday morning].Bowles has come under fire for his handling of the quarterbacks this season, and this latest misstep provided more fodder for his critics.The Jets are 3-9, having lost four in a row. Monday night was the most lopsided defeat under Bowles. On Sunday, they travel to the woeful San Francisco 49ers (1-11), who have dropped 11 straight.Suddenly, Bowles, who went 10-6 in his first season, is facing questions about his job security. As usual, he spoke the day after the game withh owner Wdy Johnson, but he declined to say whether his job came up in the conversation.ddddddddddddI know what my job status is and I dont worry about that, he said. Im going to do the same thing and keep grinding like I always do. The Jets seemed uninspired in the game, falling behind 14-0 before they made a first down. Afterward, some players questioned the teams effort, as did Bowles, who backed off on that Tuesday.Bowles insisted he still has control of the locker rm.I dont believe I ever lost it, he said.We had a bad game. We had a terrible game, Bowles added. Thats without question. [The fans] have a right to think that, but I know what we have in this locker rm and I know what we have in this building. So Im OK with that. Bowles said hes mulling lineup changes, but he already made the bombshell change by benching Fitzpatrick for the second time.Fitzpatrick will be the No. 2 quarterback for at least two weeks, with rkie Christian Hackenberg remaining the No. 3. Bowles said he has no plans to play Hackenberg, a second-round pick.Not unless Bryce gets hurt, he said. Right now, I do not see him getting any playing time. Hackenberg has received only scout-team reps, and it would be a disservice to the kid to put him in a game, according to Bowles. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 16 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen