o Memphis in Week 4, and that they

in Bewerbung 16.06.2019 11:27
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

Indian golfer Aditi Ashok secured her third consecutive top-10 finish of the season after scoring 4-under 276 at the Open de France on the Ladies European Tour on Sunday. She had finished tied-ninth in Germany in September before registering a career-best tied-sixth in Spain two weeks ago.This is Aditis first season as a professional golfer.Happy with my 3rd Top 10 of the season on @LETgolf this week @LacosteLODF Thanks to all volunteers & everyone who helped make it a success.- Aditi Ashok (@aditigolf) 9 October 2016Having scored 1-under 69 in the final round, Aditi opened with a double-bogey on the first hole in the final round. She made a quick recovery, following it up with par scores on the next two holes and then birdies on the fourth through seventh holes. A birdie on the ninth hole raised put her in a strong position to better her tied-sixth finish in Spain.However, a triple-bogey on the 11th and a bogey on 14th squandered that lead. Aditi then managed a birdie on the fifteenth and par scores on the three remaining holes to finish the round.Wholesale Custom Titans Shirts . Wdson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars. Custom Titans Jerseys . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. http://www.customtitansjersey.com/ . 1, meaning problems for the doping controls at both major international sports events next year. The World Anti-Doping Agency provisionally suspended the Moscow Antidoping Center on Sunday, saying its operations must improve or a six-month ban on the facilitys accreditation will be imposed. Custom Jeffery Simmons Jersey . Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee? Green had bounced around the NBA when he wasnt playing overseas. The Pacers gave up on Plumlee after just one season. Now Green and Plumlee are key cogs in the Suns surprising breakout season. Cheap Custom Titans Jersey . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that.The Bottom 10 inspirational thought of the week:Its the circle of life And it moves us all Through despair and hope Through faith and love Til we find our place On the path unwinding In the circle The circle of life--The Circle of Life from The Lion KingHere at ESPN Bottom 10 HQ, located in a bunker beneath the pyramid of Tim Tebows protein shake cans, we have a tendency to become a little attached to the teams that we rank, especially those that have been around for years. Its the kind of everlasting bond that can only be forged by watching WatchESPN replays of Fun Belt games at 2 a.m. with Captain Morgan after your family has gone to bed.So, imagine the emotions we wrestle with when one of our old friends departs from our party. Imagine the internal conflict that rages within our already fragile minds when one of our longtime Bottom 10 companions has the gall to actually start winning games and removes itself from our pr but proud world. Do we rt for that team as it moves on? Sure, but its like sending our children off to college. Were so proud, but if were being honest, also a little sad.But, as Atlanta resident Elton John has taught us, this is the Circle of Life. It is inevitable that after you send your kids off to college, even after they earned a diploma -- or a bowl berth -- last fall, one day youll come home from work and find theyve moved back into their old rms.With apologies to Simba and Steve Harvey, heres this weeks Bottom 10.1. Rice (0-5)The Owls surrendered 702 yards on Saturday. Thats a new schl record for the Southern Miss offense, which had never been led to that many yards, even when Brett Favre was quarterback. Though Im pretty sure Favre has eaten fried owl at some point.2. Arkansas State (0-4) The Red Wolves prepared for their Wednesday night visit from Georgia Southern Not State by scheduling the Fightin Byes of Open Date U. Unfortunately, the Byes won 21-7.3. Charlotte 1-and-4ers (1-4) The big losses to Louisville and Eastern Michigan are lking more understandable with each passing week. But the big losses to Temple and Old Dominion by a combined score of 100-37? Not so much. Over the next two weeks they play FA(not I)U and FI(not A)U in the Sunshine State Loves Their Vowels Series. Speaking of which ...4. FA(not I)U (1-4)The Other Owls lost to FI(not A)U in Pillow Fight of the Week of the Year IV (PFOWY4). Down there they call it the Shula Bowl, and the winning team receives a can of pomade, a deep-V golf shirt with a gigantic collar, and a bear hug from Larry Csonka.dddddddddddd The loser gets the same thing.5. Hk Em (2-2) The Coveted Fifth Spot is painted burnt orange after the Horns had one ... two ... three extra points blocked in their second loss in one ... two ... three weeks and officially starting the Charlie Strong Hot Seat Watch in three ... two ... one ...6. My Hammy Of Ohio (0-5)Our selection committee struggled most with what to do here. The State of Kent, previous occupiers of this slot, lost via a late rally to Akrons backup quarterback. But My Hammys day versus Ohio ended with a sack and fumble recovery in their own end zone. They win out here per Bottom 10 rulebk Order 66, aka the 0-and-Something Rule, which states that after five weeks any team that is 0-and-something must be ranked. Besides, Kent and Hammy will meet this Saturday in PFOWY5 to settle this dispute like men.7. Georgia State Not Southern (0-4)Welcome back! The reality is that their (mostly) close losses have come to (mostly) gd teams -- Ball State, Air Force, Wisconsin and Appalachian State. But the other reality is that the aforementioned Order 66 has to be executed. Otherwise, Emperor Palpatine will send his apprentice after us.8. San José State?(1-4) The Spartans nearly rallied to tie New Mexico late, but lost. But then they were all like, Yeah, but our loss to Iowa State last week is lking pretty gd now, because lk at the score! They are up 14 on Baylor in the fourth quarter!9. I-Ow!-A State (1-4)And then the Cyclones were all like, My bad.10. Bowling Green (1-4) I owe the Falcons an apology. Last week, several BGSU fans tweeted and emailed to let me know that I had incorrectly stated the Falcons lost 77-10 to Memphis in Week 4, and that they had actually lost 77-3. In related news, last week I was in New York and a man corrected me when I tried to point out that he had spilled some ketchup on his shirt. Oh, that aint ketchup, thats my bld.Waiting list: NI-Whew (1-5), State of Kent (1-4), UTEP (1-4), R-O-C-K in the UTSA (1-3), FI(not A)U (1-4), UMess (1-4), Fres-No State (1-4), UL(not L)M (1-3), Kansas Nayhawks (1-4), Georgia fans who left mid-fourth quarter and then tried to push their way back into the stadium and then blocked the exits doing surrender cobras. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 117 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen