has been described in many circles as one

in Bewerbung 15.06.2019 11:31
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- Right now, Aron Baynes is probably best known for his samurai-style haircut.If Andre Drummond misses much more time, Baynes could become known for his rugged play.With Drummond sidelined by a sprained ankle, Baynes had 20 points and eight rebounds to help the Detroit Pistons beat the Oklahoma City Thunder 104-88 on Monday night.This was because of everyone else, Baynes said. They got me the ball in great position, and all I had to do is finish. They were drawing the defense and I was left with the easy part.Baynes came within a point of his career high and played tough defense on Steven Adams, who had just four points in 29 minutes.As the president of the franchise, I probably shouldnt promote my own players, Pistons coach Stan Van Gundy said. But Aron is a starting center in the NBA. The only reason people dont know that is because weve got an All-Star ahead of him.The Pistons (6-5) improved to 5-0 at home despite being without Drummond and Reggie Jackson, who hasnt played this season due to knee tendinitis.Our defense at home has been great, Van Gundy said. Im not quite sure why we havent been able to duplicate that on the road yet, but were locked in at home.Russell Westbrk had 33 points, 15 rebounds and eight assists for Oklahoma City (6-5), which has dropped four in a row. Victor Oladipo finished with nine points, but he was the only other starter to score more than four.Im not worried about our offense -- thats fine, Westbrk said. It is our defense. Weve got to defend at a high level, and were not doing that.Andre Roberson, who finished with four points in 29 minutes, said the Thunders defensive struggles are being amplified by their inability to hit shots.This is a humbling moment for us, he said. Weve got to find a way to get past the lack of jump shots going in.Kentavious Caldwell-Pope added 17 points for Detroit.The Pistons used their post players to build a 59-47 halftime lead despite Westbrks 25 points. Oklahoma City missed nine of 10 3-point attempts in the half, and Oladipo went 1 for 7 from the flr. Harris and Baynes each scored 13 points.Detroit led by as many as 19 in the third, but its reserves didnt have as much success as they had in the first half. The Thunder finished the quarter with a 13-2 run to trail 78-68.Despite Westbrks best efforts, the Thunder couldnt put together a serious run down the stretch. On several occasions, he was able to pull defenders toward him and find an open teammate, only for them to badly miss the shot.TIP-INSThunder: Westbrk scored Oklahoma Citys last 14 points in the first half. ... Jerami Grant and Enes Kanter combined to hit nine of 16 shots in the first three quarters, helping keep Oklahoma City in the game. ... Westbrk picked up a technical foul in the first half for an accidental low blow against Caldwell-Pope.Pistons: Detroit is the last team in the NBA to be undefeated at home. ... With Drummond sidelined, the Pistons only grabbed one offensive rebound in the first half. ... Baynes got hit on his protective mask by Westbrk late in the fourth, and needed medical attention to stop the bleeding from his previously broken nose. Tonight was my last night with the mask, and it was gd to have it on, he said.JUST T LATEWestbrk almost had 28 first-half points, but a replay review showed his 3-pointer at the halftime buzzer was still in his hand when time expired.BACK ON THE ROADAfter a four-game road trip, the Pistons were only making a brief stop at home. They play their next two games on the road before coming back to the Palace on Saturday.I thought this was an outstanding homestand, and I cant wait to get back on the road, Van Gundy joked.UP NEXTThunder: Return home to host the Houston Rockets on Wednesday.Pistons: Travel to Madison Square Garden to play the Knicks on Wednesday. Detroit beat the Knicks 102-89 on Nov. 1 behind 25 points from Harris. Carmelo Anthony led New York with 24 points.Custom Richie Ashburn Jersey . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. Cheap Custom Phillies Jersey . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. http://www.customphilliesjersey.com/ . Jason Zucker and Matt Cke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rkies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. Custom Phillies Jerseys . Collaros, 25, was solid last season, posting a 5-2 record as the starter while incumbent Ricky Ray was injured. Collaros also started Torontos 23-20 regular-season finale loss to Montreal — Ray didnt dress because the Argos had already clinched first in the East Division — but was one of three quarterbacks to play that day. Custom Phillies Jersey China .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker.Sky Sports presenter Robert Lee has been dissecting the field at this weeks Masters and found it tough to pick out the five men most likely to slip on a Green Jacket on Sunday.The first major of the year has been described in many circles as one of the most wide-open Masters tournaments in living memory, and the task of picking a potential champion has rarely been more difficult. Ed Draper is joined by Robert Lee to discuss his top five players to watch in this years Masters.dddddddddddd Robert has accepted the challenge and given us his five players to follow at Augusta National, but has he thrown in a couple of surprise contenders?Click on the video to find out ...Also See:Ways to watch the MastersEwen: Its Rorys timeOpinionGet Sky SportsGolf on Sky Sports 4 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 216 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen