the hype I guess.I can change that by focusing

in Bewerbung 15.06.2019 11:30
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

AVEIRO, Portugal -- It didnt take long for Cristiano Ronaldo to give Portugal the bst it needed in European qualifying for the 2018 World Cup.Ronaldo scored twice in the first four minutes, then added two others in the second half, to help the European champion rout nine-man Andorra 6-0 on Friday and earn its first win in qualifying.We knew the first goal was important because they play with 11 men behind the ball, Ronaldo said. We got off to a gd start.Ronaldo did not play in the 2-0 loss to Switzerland in the Group B opener in September because he was still recovering from a knee injury sustained in the final of Euro 2016.It was the first time he scored four goals in the same game with the national team.The Swiss scored a late winner in a 3-2 to win at Hungary to win their second in a row and take the group lead with six points, two more than the surprising Faeroe Islands, which followed its draw at Hungary with a 2-0 victory over Latvia.Portugal and Latvia have three points each, with Andorra staying with zero.Only the group winners automatically qualify.PORTUGAL 6, ANDORRA 0Ronaldo made his presence felt early in the western city of Aveiro, scoring with a left-fted shot from inside the area in the second minute and adding to the lead with a header in the fourth. His third came with a one-timer from close range, and the fourth with another left-fter.He also caused both red cards to Andorra players. Jordi Rubio was sent off for a second yellow card for a hard foul on the Portuguese star in the 62nd, and Marc Rebes was shown a straight red for another vicious foul on Ronaldo in the 70th.Joao Cancelo netted for Portugal just before halftime, and Andre Silva closed the scoring in the 86th.Andorra goalkeeper Josep Gomes made great saves to help Andorra avoid a bigger defeat.Now we have to think about the Faeroe Islands, Portugal coach Fernando Santos said. We need to win it.HUNGARY 2, SWITZERLAND 3Switzerland twice relinquished leads but held on after Valentin Stockers 89th-minute goal in Budapest, securing the group lead.Haris Seferovic opened the scoring for the Swiss in the 51st, but the hosts equalized with Adam Szalai just two minutes later. Ricardo Rodriguez put Switzerland ahead again in the 67th, and Hungary evened the match one more time four minutes later.Hungary had been held by the Faeroe Islands to a scoreless draw in their opener, while Switzerland beat Portugal.LATVIA 0, FAEROE ISLANDS 2The Faeroe Islands followed its surprise draw against Hungary with a win at Latvia behind goals by Sonni Nattestad in the first half and Joan Edmundsson in the second.The two stunning results have the team from the small group of islands in the north Atlantic only two points from the group lead.Latvia opened with a 1-0 win at Andorra.Bruins Jerseys China . The phone hearing is scheduled for 40pm et/10pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. Wholesale Custom Bruins Shirts . -- Vincent Lecavalier got everything but the desired result in his return to Tampa Bay. http://www.custombruinsjersey.com/ . - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Custom Bruins Jersey China . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. Custom Bruins Jerseys . After a lengthy wait, persistent rain finally forced the postponement of the Nationals game against the Miami Marlins on Saturday night. The teams, and a few thousand fans, waited nearly four hours from the 7:05 scheduled start time before an announcement was made shortly before 11 p.Chad Townsend shunned the outside world as he bounced back from his playoffs benching to play a lead role in Cronullas preliminary final win.And the Sharks halfback will do the same in the lead up to Sundays NRL grand final against Melbourne.Townsend was dragged by Sharks coach Shane Flanagan in the qualifying win over Canberra.For the two weeks in the lead-up to the preliminary final clash with North Queensland the Sharks junior tuned out of social media, turned off the TV, shunned the internet and ignored the newspapers.It enabled Townsend to take a clear head into the clash with the Cowboys and he will take the same approach to avoid the hype of grand final week.Ive cut out the social media, Ive cut out the news and everything like that for a couple of weeks now. Its cleared my head. Mentally and physically, Ive felt pretty gd ever since, Townseend said.dddddddddddd.Ill continue to do that until the end of the season. Its an exciting time of the year but its also very easy to be distracted by the hype I guess.I can change that by focusing on what I do with the training and the time I put in.Townsend paid credit to halves partner James Maloney, who will play in his third decider in six years on Sunday, for helping him regain his confidence.Jimmy has a lot of big game experience and thats something Ive drawn off him, Townsend said.Hes played Origin and grand finals and to me - at the clutch moments - hes really been there for me.Im really trying to learn off him in those moments. 100 per cent he helps ease the pressure on me - thats been a key factor in my season. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 37 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen