ish to wear suits rather than tracksuit

in Spam Area!!! 15.06.2019 09:17
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

LAS VEGAS -- The Arizona Cardinals routed the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 40-7 on Sunday and have leaped to the top spot in the NFL Vegas Rankings.Last week, the Cardinals sat behind co-leaders Pittsburgh and Green Bay. The Packers lost 17-14 at Minnesota on Sunday night as 2-point favorites. The Steelers beat the Bengals 24-16 as 3-point home favorites and earned a half-point increase from our panel, but the Cardinals performance was so thoroughly dominating that they were upgraded by 1.5 points and enough to claim No. 1.The New England Patriots are the hardest team to power rate. Theyre still the Super Bowl favorite at 5-1 and keep winning with backup quarterbacks while waiting for Tom Bradys suspension to end, but now theyre faced with replacing Jimmy Garoppolo with rkie Jacoby Brissett. Our panel ended up downgrading the Patriots by an average of 2.5 points.Note: The NFL Vegas Rankings are compiled by taking the average of the power ratings of ESPN Chalk handicappers, including Erin Rynning, yours truly and ESPNs Ftball Power Index, and are used to compare two teams as if they were to meet on a neutral field (after which most teams get 2.5 points for home-field advantage) and can be used to compare to the current point spread.Movin on up Discount Air Jordan Cyber Monday . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. Wholesale Air Jordan Online . -- Al Jefferson found a grve just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats. http://www.cheapairjordanwholesale.com/ . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. Cheap Air Jordan 1 Black Friday 2019 . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a ft injury and ready to be put on St. Air Jordan Black Friday 2019 . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpl, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off.Ian Holloways managerial career has been defined by his success in the play-offs. Hes been through five play-off campaigns as a manager, achieving promotions to the Premier League with Blackpl (2010) and Crystal Palace (2013) while also suffering final defeats with Blackpl (2012) and Queens Park Rangers (2003).He has been there, done it, experienced highs and suffered great heartbreak - so, whats the key component for reigning supreme in this dramatic format? Ahead of a weekend of Ftball League play-off final action, all of which you can watch live on Sky Sports, we asked him for a his five-step guide to winning at Wembley.... Holloway secured promotion via Wembley again in 2013, when his Crystal Palace side beat Watford in 2013 This is the pinnacle of the whole season. Every mile every supporter has travelled will be worth it when their team steps out onto the Wembley pitch.The play-off final embodies what ftball is all about and why its such a monumental part of my life. Ive lived through the ups and downs of probably about 1,000 lives. We all have to be able to dream. Go with what your heart wants. You have to go through dissapointment, to appreciate the ups, says Ollie As a ftball supporter you shouldnt do it just because you want the gd times - you should be there through thick and thin for your team. Trust me, there is no better place to be than Wembley when your team has just won. It will stay with you for the rest of your life. How do you go about winning it? Well, here are five important things to consider. 1) Manage your emotionsThe play-offs have given me the best and worst feelings in the world - dealing with those emotions is the absolute key to achieving success in this format.To quote Muhammad Ali, its about the will, not the skill. That makes people champions.You have to feel both sides of the coin to understand the play-offs.I think Ive got it sussed now. Its all about ascendancy and gaining it. Its like a tug of war, but an emotional one. Ollies Wembley predictions Which clubs does Ollie fancy? I prepared my lads at Blackpl by explaining to them the feeling you get when you lose and the emotion you feel when you win.Your players need to be like robots and not get t emotional on the play-off roller-coaster. That comes through extensive work on the training ground to programme their minds to deal with different situations.When Blackpl fell behind against Cardiff in the 2010 final, it was all about putting the ball back down calmly and regaining the ascendancy. My message was: Were 1-0 down, so what? How can we get at them? We can deal with the emotion of going behind, but they cant. Thats our advantage.In that play-off final against Cardiff where we kept coming back, Cardiff didnt get back into the game because they couldnt get over the negative feeling of falling behind. Its about being mentally ready for every single thing that can happen on a ftball field so you dont become t drained - that can then affect you psychically.2) Dont tense upWhoever plays how they normally do will come out on top. Rather than getting caught up in the occasion, its key to stay on task, realise what got you here in the first place and do all the basics right.The build-up and walk onto the pitch at Wembley is a test of nerve. Highlights of the 2010 play-off final between Blackpl and Cardiff as Ian Holloway led the Seasiders to the Premier League. Everything is relatively quiet in the tunnel and then bang, you hit this wall of noise. When you walk out, theyve got those torches that go off that almost take your face off!Everything is tingling then and although you dont want to show it, youre almost in a different state - like youre dreaming.I wish I could get that feeling every day. Its like being at the top of a rollercoaster and then shting down at 100mph - your stomach feels like its somewhere else. If only you could bottle the feeling, youd sell it for millions of pounds. Play Fantasy Six-a-Side Pick your Championship play-off final team to win £10,000. 3) Mind gamesYou can get this wrong, massively. As a manager, youve got to be really careful what you say and do in the build-up and on the day.No one will want to come across as nervous because thats something the opposition can feed off. Its all part of it. It does help to put a bit of pressure on the opposition when you can say youve been there and done it as a manager. 4) A little bit of magicYou must have someone who can do something a bit special, like Charlie Adam did for me at Blackpl with a stunning free-kick against Cardiff. Highlights of the Sky Bet Championship play-off semi-final second leg between Brighton and Sheffield Wednesday.dddddddddddd You need your big-game players to show up and do something magical. Someone who has been influential throughout the season has to deliver on the big stage otherwise your job becomes much harder. Ive seen so many gd players freeze on the day and not get into the game. Some players have a knack of perfecting their mental focus at this time of season and pushing them to the forefront is a real skill as a manager. Curtis Davies is hoping Hulls previous Wembley experience will help with their Championship play-off final with Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday. Some players can get mentally on it and their performance levels rocket. Its like this for all athletes, you need to get your mind in the right place to play the right game. If you do that then instinct takes over for you to perfect your skill.DJ Campbell was brilliant at it, so was Adam. They both had that little bit extra to produce at the right moment. Kevin Phillips was the same. Was I worried when he stepped up for that penalty for Palace? No chance. He would have scored it 20 out of 20 times.Theres more than enough players on show to excite us this weekend, whether were in the stadium or watching at home. 5) PreparationThe build-up to a play-off game is wonderful. Everyone around the place is smiling in the sunshine and wishing you luck.If you get past the semi-final, youve got 10 or 11 days to plan everything. However, its crucial to get everything planned down to a tee immediately after the semi-final.You can go and get your suits sorted, bk hotels for the players and their families and make sure everyone that wants a ticket gets a ticket, knowing that your family are there is a massive thing for all concerned. With just five days to go before their League 2 play-off final with AFC Wimbledon, the Plymouth team have been getting suits fitted for the big day. You can lose your focus as a manager or a player if you get caught up t much in the razzmatazz of the build-up and leave a couple of stones unturned. Suits, hotels and tickets can be a massive distraction if not sorted early. Preparation is everything. Just lk at Middlesbrough last season. Im in no doubt the fact their coach turned up late to Wembley affected the players when they lost to Norwich. They didnt lk relaxed, they were anxious. Aitor Karanka would have been affected t, as hes so meticulous.When we got the final at Blackpl, the club had done it before, so they knew how to organise everything, which tk a huge amount of pressure of me and the playing staff.It was magnificent and simplified everything. I tk the same philosophy and plan to Crystal Palace and it worked a treat. We benefited hugely from such a simple formula, although I had to convince owner Steve Parish to wear suits rather than tracksuits. Preparation is everything. Just lk at Middlesbrough last season. Im in no doubt the fact their coach turned up late to Wembley affected the players when they lost to Norwich. Ollie on preparation I wanted my lads to lk and feel crisp when walking into Wembley. I thought it was important. It worked t as Watford showed up in tracksuits and lked scruffy. We were 1-0 up from that moment on - little psychological edges like that can make a huge difference. Watch every Ftball League play-off final game live from Wembley on Sky Sports. Find the full schedule here. Also See: FL72 Podcast Ollies Wembley predictions WATCH: Best of Ftball League Quiz: Old ftball grounds ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 140 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen