s left foot in the summer. It is the sa

in Bewerbung 14.06.2019 12:51
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

TUSCALSA, Ala. -- When sophomore Donta Hall checked out of the game for the last time on Thursday night, there was still over seven minutes remaining in what would become the Crimson Tides 78-61 victory over USC Upstate.He just scored a career-high 14 points against Oregon on Sunday in his first career start, but he managed to beat that mark on Thursday when he scored 15 against the Spartans.If he can continue to give us this type of production then well have somebody we can throw the ball to with Jimmie (Taylor) in the low post, Alabama coach Avery Johnson said. . I think this kid has a high ceiling.Malik Mre led the Spartans with 14 points and three teammates also finished in double figures. However, it was his teammate Michael Buchanan that had the Alabama coaching staffs attention all week, and he still finished one rebound shy of what could have been his sixth double-double in his teams last eight games.He (Buchanan) was our No. 1 priority tonight, Johnson said. His name was capitalized on the board because weve seen him dominate some really high Division-I teams.Limiting Buchanan helped the Crimson Tide (5-4) outscore the Spartans (7-6) in the paint 48-20.Johnson said his team struggles to grab what he calls dirty rebounds, but Thursday nights effort might be a step in the right direction.Alabama won the battle of the boards 44-33 behind Bola Olaniyan (10), Braxton Key (nine) and Hall (eight).Thats a pretty heavy number for us, Johnson said. Then you start becoming a really gd basketball team if we can take care of the basketball.BIG PICTUREAlabama: After finishing with a season-low 56 points against the teams first ranked opponent (then-No. 24 Oregon) in its last game, the Crimson Tide bounced back to score a season-high 78 points in this victory.USC Upstate: The Spartans defeated their last two opponents by 22 and 28 points, respectively, before suffering the teams worst loss since the first week of the season when the fell by 45 to Georgetown.FRESHMAN STANDOUTKey led Alabama in assists with five, and finished second on the team in both scoring (10 points) and rebounding (nine).QUOTABLEJohnson began his postgame press conference talking about broadcaster Craig Sager, who died Thursday. (In Sager) I saw the one person that could get my mentor, outside of me, I saw one person that could get (NBA) Coach (Gregg) Popovich to smile and cperate during the sideline interview at the end of the first and third quarter. . My life is better because I had a chance to cross paths with him.UP NEXTAlabama: The Crimson Tide failed to flip the script when it fell for the second straight year to both Dayton and Oregon earlier this season, but now Alabama will get the chance to secure a victory for the second consecutive season over the Clemson Tigers when the teams meet in Birmingham, Alabama on Sunday.USC Upstate: The Spartans season-long three-game winning streak is snapped with the loss, but they will get the chance to start another streak when they host Jacksonville State on Sunday in the first of three consecutive home games.Custom UCF Knights Jerseys . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision. Cheap Custom College Shirts . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. http://www.customjerseysncaa.com/ . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Custom NCAA Shirts From China . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision. Discount Custom College Jerseys . Anthony Davis had 31 points and 17 rebounds in his seventh straight game with more than 20 points, but that was only enough to keep the Pelicans competitive into the final minutes. Andrew Bogut had 10 points and 15 rebounds for Golden State, which rebounded from a loss a night earlier in Oklahoma City and snapped a two-game skid.St. Joseph County prosecutors have formally charged Notre Dame senior cornerback Devin Butler on felony counts of resisting law enforcement and battery against a public safety official, the prosecutors office confirmed Tuesday.Both charges are Level 6 felonies. The penalty for a Level 6 felony is between six months and 2.5 years in prison if convicted, the prosecutors office said. Butler is scheduled to be arraigned at 1 p.m. Wednesday.The South Bend Tribune reported the formal charges earlier Tuesday.Fighting Irish coach Brian Kelly suspended Butler indefinitely on Sunday after Butler was arrested early Saturday at the Linebacker Lounge, an off-campus bar.In light of the arrest Saturday, Notre Dame vice president for public affairs and communications Paul Browne had issued a statemeent saying: Any student arrested on a felony charge also faces dismissal from the university.ddddddddddddThe university will determine if the additional sanctions should apply to any or all of the students charged.Butler, a senior from Washington D.C., was expected to miss at least the first month of the season after breaking his left ft in the summer. It is the same ft he broke prior to the Fiesta Bowl, which kept him out of last years finale.The 6-ft-1, 195-pound Butler appeared in 37 games and started three games over three seasons with the Irish, tallying 39 tackles, six pass breakups, one forced fumble, one fumble recovery and one interception. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 151 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen